Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
OSMO PRO Carrying Case
913 6 2016-10-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fh1thd
lvl.3
Flight distance : 92297 ft
Netherlands

Hi,
Why is the Osmo pro carrying case in some DJI store's (America, Canada etc..) for sale, but not in the Netherlands or the rest of Europe ?
He is not even in the DJI store

with best regards, Freddie
2016-10-22
Use props
fh1thd
lvl.3
Netherlands

Products not for sale in your region have been removed from your cart. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Why not for sale in my region?????

2016-10-24
Use props
Ey1990
lvl.2
Hong Kong

http://store.dji.com/product/osmo-pro-carrying-case   
its there in the accessories.
2016-10-25
Use props
fh1thd
lvl.3
Netherlands

Now it is, not last weekend.
2016-10-25
Use props
dopeytree
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6716467 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Dji website is slow to update for new products.. It's available from dealers. I bought one last week in the UK from BUZZFLYER. Its a great case but I may end up just cutting some custom foam myself. For example theres not enough space to fit both the charger & a mic. So I opted to fit the microphone in it & the manfrotto led light fits nearly unearth in the 2nd slim compartment. Maybe I need a pelicase for just charging kit? haha
2016-10-25
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Because DJI can choose what to sell, when and where they sell it. You're saying like DJI has an obligation to sell something to do.
2016-10-26
Use props
fh1thd
lvl.3
Netherlands

If DJI sells product in a country  they should also sell te accessories for that product in that country in my opinion.

with best regards, Freddie
2016-10-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules