Multiple Flight Mode
2902 23 2016-10-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
defender4he1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 466 ft
Australia

Hi   newbie with p3 std and samsung tablet .Under advanced settings I don't have a enable multiple flight  mode option I reinstalled Go app with no difference   
Help would be appreciated

Thanks
2016-10-23
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Look in main controller settings menu.
2016-10-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi defender4he1,this is a known issue for Android and our engineers are working on it.
Will fixed in next version.
If you need to use intelligent mode with Phantom 3 standard, you could use an ISO device instead.
Thanks for your understanding.
2016-10-23
Use props
wmcvey
lvl.4
Flight distance : 904364 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2016-10-23 22:08
Hi defender4he1,this is a known issue for Android and our engineers are working on it.
Will fixed in ...

Is this version 3.0 were talking about, not working with Android?? Like course lock or Home lock.
2016-10-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

wmcvey Posted at 2016-10-24 10:51
Is this version 3.0 were talking about, not working with Android?? Like course lock or Home lock.

Yes,app version 3.0.0 with Android device.
2016-10-23
Use props
defender4he1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 466 ft
Australia

wmcvey Posted at 2016-10-24 12:51

Thanks all  Glad I asked while I still had some hair left
2016-10-23
Use props
harry.mueller76
New

Austria

defender4he1 Posted at 2016-10-24 05:19
Thanks all  Glad I asked while I still had some hair left

Have the same problems with my phantom 3 standart and dji go app for android ...what do you mean with iso? Or do i have to wait for next app update ?
2016-10-25
Use props
harry.mueller76
New

Austria

DJI Mindy Posted at 2016-10-24 04:08
Will fixed in ...

Hi DJI Mindy,
same problems with the dji app...what do you mean with iso device ?
2016-10-25
Use props
harry.mueller76
New

Austria

harry.mueller76 Posted at 2016-10-25 16:02
Hi DJI Mindy,

I found a solution for the problem with the new app 3.0.0. On apkpure.com you can download an older DJI app version... with the old version erverything works...the multiple flight mode button is here.

2016-10-25
Use props
wmcvey
lvl.4
Flight distance : 904364 ft
United States

harry.mueller76 Posted at 2016-10-25 10:02
Hi DJI Mindy,

Apple device.
2016-10-25
Use props
rodneytzn
lvl.1
Flight distance : 81539 ft
South Africa

Hi. Had the same problem and only have Android. Bribed a friend with a beer to use his IOS and used the app on there to turn it on.
Deleted the app on IOS and modes now available on Android.
Cost 1 beer lol
2016-10-25
Use props
patrickhaering
lvl.2
Flight distance : 160614 ft
Canada

Are you in beginner mode?  Try turning that off.
2016-10-25
Use props
harry.mueller76
New

Austria

patrickhaering Posted at 2016-10-25 22:08
Are you in beginner mode?  Try turning that off.

The Beginner Mode is off...with the older App Version it works normal. Multiple Flight Mode Button is there.
2016-10-26
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

harry.mueller76 Posted at 2016-10-26 16:32
The Beginner Mode is off...with the older App Version it works normal. Multiple Flight Mode Button ...

Harry, have you upgraded the APP to V3.0.1, which should be working fine, please have a try, thanks.
2016-10-26
Use props
Young Old Timer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1795 ft
United Kingdom

After 2 month of waiting and over 90 emails 2 returns you send me back my craft p3 advanced with a note to say is been flight tested, quality tested ,and all updated !
Yesterday i tried to  fly it so i cecked my craft did all the necessary set up made sure the djigo is up to date on my samsung tab A and  all good to go
till i noticed that i dont have access to MULTIPLE FLIGHT MODE   in manual mode that is using the switch on the transmitter, or via the djigo app
Now What i would like to know is how can this craft pass you quality and flight test control  with out you not testing it  in multiple flight mode after all thats why the original craft flew away.
Anyway please note as i am getting irritated and stress out now and before i start putting this matter on the forum to find some answer you dji need to explain what is going on,and to send the craft back to you for the 3th time is totally   unacceptable
NO Excuses just a answer  will do what is going on why i can not acces multiple flight mode
You realy  made my first experience with the  drone and DJI  a total nightmare  
something to remember and talk for a long time
In Anticipation {:4_157:}
2016-10-26
Use props
Young Old Timer
lvl.2
United Kingdom

I am Not Alone

http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... D369%26typeid%3D369
2016-10-27
Use props
Young Old Timer
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Just to clarify is when you slide to multiple flight mode that nothing happens or pop up like before to inform you that  you are entering multiple flight mode and there for select POI /Curse Lock ect
2016-10-27
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

"17#
Just to clarify is when you slide to multiple flight mode that nothing happens"

That just activates or deactivates the toggle switch on remote for the multiple flight mode.

There is 'Multiple Flight Mode' which enables you to switch between Positional mode (P), Sport mode (S) or Attitude mode (ATTI) using the three way toggle switch.

Then you have 'Intelligent flight mode' which is activated by tapping on the 'RC Icon' (the bottom one of three on left hand side of screen).

Intelligent flight mode is Only availabe (visible on screen) when the RC is set to 'P' mode.

By tapping on that Icon you should then switch to the choice of intelligent function modes:- 'Active Track' etc.

Swipe this screen to the left (and right to toggle back) and you will see 'Home Lock' and 'Course Lock' choices.

2016-10-27
Use props
Young Old Timer
lvl.2
United Kingdom

ok i will try again tonight and let you know, but for the record yerstday  when i slided  to multiple flight mode and gose  green i dint see Home lock course lock point of interest i will also reload the app again but thanks anyway
2016-10-27
Use props
Young Old Timer
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Also Aardvark i am not alone with this issue there seems to be others forum members reporting it after the update !
2016-10-27
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Young Old Timer Posted at 2016-10-27 11:18
Also Aardvark i am not alone with this issue there seems to be others forum members reporting it aft ...

Multiple flight mode just changes the toggle switch, nothing to do with intelligent flight mode choice.

You are correct in that this appeared after RC update 1.8. BUT I think they have repaired this with the release of DJI Go 3.0.1 for the Android devices.

It certainly works fine on my Nexus 7 (2013) which is three years old.
2016-10-27
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Young Old Timer Posted at 2016-10-27 10:57
ok i will try again tonight and let you know, but for the record yerstday  when i slided  to multipl ...

"but for the record yerstday  when i slided  to multiple flight mode and gose  green i dint see Home lock course lock point of interest "

You wont........Multiple Flight Mode in not intelligent flight mode (course lock etc), by toggling that setting you are making the three way switch on the RC active.

BUT all needs to be connected and powered up, and the toggle switch needs to be in 'P' mode to see the 'Intelligent Flight Icon'. (It doesn't matter whether 'Multiple Flight mode' is on or off)
2016-10-27
Use props
Young Old Timer
lvl.2
United Kingdom

but for the record yesterday  when i slided  to multiple flight mode and goes  green i dint see Home lock course lock point of interest

ok thanks but it did came up before!  i try again  and report back tomorrow
2016-10-27
Use props
Da Lata
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1008297 ft

Brazil

2016-10-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules