DJI this is ridiculos
2342 26 2016-10-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
npole
lvl.1

Italy

We need someone to tell us what's going on here.
You can't giving people ZERO information in the hope they will not cancel their orders.
If the Combo kits are nowhere near to be shipped, and this wouldn't happen before the end of November > TELL US!
We will cancel the oders *HAVE OUR MONEY BACK* and then eventually order again the product when it will be available in numbers to satisfy everyone.
We have no advantages of having our money in your sole availability without having receiving the product: you are earning interests out of it (for a single order it's nothing, for thousands it's a load of money).

Tell us if those orders will be shipped whithin two days, or just be honest and tell us: you have no idea... is it that hard to find an honest business on this planet nowadays?
2016-10-24
Use props
stratosHD
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1231280 ft
Australia

Have you noticed Ken is gone? He was almost replying to every single thread now silence from everyone in DJi. Kinda no mans sky
2016-10-24
Use props
Ange1walk
lvl.3
Flight distance : 30305 ft

stratosHD Posted at 2016-10-24 19:46
Have you noticed Ken is gone? He was almost replying to every single thread now silence from everyon ...

I bet he called in Fake-Siick

Nah just kidding, but let's be honest Ken did what he could, he pretty much answered every single question and i guess there is not much more to say that's why he isn't Responding so much at the moment.
2016-10-24
Use props
Lepus
lvl.3

Canada

Nah he received his Mavic and took a week off sick to go fly it.
2016-10-24
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Has there been an update
2016-10-24
Use props
Revs
lvl.3
Flight distance : 73514 ft
United Kingdom

There has been an email but wouldn't say there has been an update. He said that he 'would like to offer us an update', but didn't.

I can't think of any reason we need to be kept in the dark like this. The OP is right, it is ridiculous.
2016-10-24
Use props
Linsenfest
lvl.3
Flight distance : 199475 ft
Germany

Lepus Posted at 2016-10-24 14:04
Nah he received his Mavic and took a week off sick to go fly it.

GREAT
2016-10-24
Use props
EdM
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1491814 ft
  • >>>

Be glad you didn't get in on the Typhoon H initial order.
2016-10-24
Use props
MAVICDLNM
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10696686 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

While one thing for sure DJI don't care whether you cancel the order.  I call today and CS even ask to shop elsewhere and cancel the order.  Please note even cancel order we will in lost of currency charged by PayPal it can be up to $100 dollar if over 30days.  
2016-10-24
Use props
LFCairo
lvl.1
Ireland

Npole is right! This is ridiculous!
We spent a lot of money on this drone and we are in the dark with no idea when will be shipped.

Very disappointing this, a company as DJI not take care of your customers....
2016-10-24
Use props
Linsenfest
lvl.3
Flight distance : 199475 ft
Germany

LFCairo Posted at 2016-10-24 15:09
Npole is right! This is ridiculous!
We spent a lot of money on this drone and we are in the dark wit ...

Personally i think they try their best.
The problem is the big time between the informations.
Last information was that they start shipping. Now we hanging in the air again with no exact shipping for the batches or order numbers.
2016-10-24
Use props
Lepus
lvl.3

Canada

Well at least they already started shipping orders.  That is the bonus.  If it only started on Friday, they were not sending out packages on Saturday or Sunday.  I would say give it till this friday to see what happens.
2016-10-24
Use props
davcom1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 440981 ft
United Kingdom

Nope, THIS is "ridiculous"

Then again, your English is infinitely better than my Italian!
2016-10-24
Use props
st pauli
lvl.4

United States

I just wish DJI was forthcoming with information...  

If they were, all this negative buzz wouldn't be happening and their customers would be fine with whatever the issue was.

2016-10-24
Use props
jessevanderhoff
lvl.3
Flight distance : 14045 ft
United States

It is dissapointing but didn't DJI release a statement on the 21st that Mavics were beginning to ship?
2016-10-24
Use props
Tahoe Ed
lvl.3
Flight distance : 41668330 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yes we did.  We don't have any information on the Fly More Combos.  I wish we did.  We will post once we have more for you.
2016-10-24
Use props
MAVICDLNM
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10696686 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Ed from DJI actually reply, I thought you guy never reply to all negative threads.  Especially those victims created by your side.
2016-10-24
Use props
Draxel
lvl.2
Flight distance : 402247 ft
  • >>>
Norway

Tahoe Ed Posted at 2016-10-24 18:16
Yes we did.  We don't have any information on the Fly More Combos.  I wish we did.  We will post onc ...

Ed, I mean this in the nicest possible way.

How on earth is it possible for a company to not have any information on this?
You work for DJI, right? You read the forums, you know every single user here wants INFORMATION.

Is it not your job to call the right person to get the information everyone wants? If that person doesn't know, go to the next person?
Cause I'm certain somebody does know what's going on, and they need to tell us what is going on.
It's been nearly 10 days since we started questioning the release.

Can you make finding out what on earth is happening your one single task tomorrow? Ignore anything else?
2016-10-24
Use props
Dronez
lvl.3
Flight distance : 61135 ft
United States

Draxel Posted at 2016-10-24 12:36

How on earth is it possible for a company to not have ...

Ed is in Tech Support.. He's not here for Order support. As someone who works in the tech support field, I know he's doing everything he can. Just be patient.
2016-10-24
Use props
Mayoo
Second Officer
Flight distance : 299708 ft
Canada

DJI Should have an Order Support Guy in this forum !!!
2016-10-24
Use props
calvindo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 344738 ft
United States

Think about it people....

Was announced on 27th. You would think they've already had a few thousands then. Between announcement and now, lets low ball and add few more thousands of top of that. Now how many people claim shipped here? about 5 right? lol

Likely bogus claims, or DJI sends a few out to show progress or else there would've been mass cancellations. If you check with any major retailer, the earliest is mid-november to december timeframe. That is when you'll likely see yours.

pretty apparent there are issues, thats why the hold up. There should already be at least 10k units outbound or already circulating. Have you seen anyone here, other forums or the general public posting on youtube? NOPE

2016-10-24
Use props
npole
lvl.1

Italy

Draxel Posted at 2016-10-24 18:36

How on earth is it possible for a company to not have ...

Did you realized that you are talking with a random guy on a forum with a DJI avatar?
He does know nothing about the shipment, this company or whatever.
Nor the persons who really work for this company knows it: so far we had: "DJI Sales" who claimed that the Combos would have shipped together with the normal ones and he/she lied; we had DJI Ken that has zero info (he probably does another job within the company)... do you expect that someone who really have the info will post in a thread like this? We need a official news, not random replies.

2016-10-24
Use props
st pauli
lvl.4

United States

Mayoo Posted at 2016-10-24 13:59
DJI Should have an Order Support Guy in this forum !!!

Good luck with that.

As a company, they keep their official communications very tight lipped.

2016-10-24
Use props
skyrider420
Banned

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-10-24
Use props
Virgil Cameron
Second Officer
Flight distance : 22320 ft
Netherlands

stratosHD Posted at 2016-10-24 13:46
Have you noticed Ken is gone? He was almost replying to every single thread now silence from everyon ...

well i think it got noting to do with those employees not replying
2016-10-24
Use props
calvindo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 344738 ft
United States

skyrider420@out Posted at 2016-10-24 12:09
Thank You and well said........I recommend that everyone who placed a pre order with DJI to CANCEL ...

If you dont mind DJI taking your money two months in advance, then you shouldn't cancel. What's said is pretty much logic... The mavic is just not ready for sale yet. And I really believe they jumped the gun, when Karma was announced.

It doesnt take rocket science to provide customers an ETA. They just dont know when will it be ready for sale, therefor cant... And they are fully aware of customer uproar here and elsewhere.

Either you sit tight and keep the order and not bug them anymore, or simply cancel. Ed and Tim are not allow to say anything related to delivery, so dont bother them with the same questions.
2016-10-24
Use props
Virgil Cameron
Second Officer
Flight distance : 22320 ft
Netherlands

Ange1walk Posted at 2016-10-24 13:59
I bet he called in Fake-Siick  

Nah just kidding, but let's be honest Ken did what he could, he ...

lets respect the fact that actually some DJI employees are actually caring about this whole drama and not just chat peeps who only ctrl c and ctrl v things.
2016-10-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules