Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI P4 Connection Issue Droid Note 3 Solution where all else failed!
518 2 2016-10-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
brenden.roughle
New

Australia

Brought a P4 the other day and went through the connection nightmares (17hrs straight) I have read others experinceing and tried all usual fixes with no sucess other than a connection once and then not again yet was working fine on my mrs old galaxy S4.

FIX:
1. Enable usb debugging
2. Remove Dji Go 3.0
3. Download Dji Go 2.8.2 APK (from a clean source) and install
4. Connect phone to a working pc and check you can swap form camera to mtp (or other options your model may have like mass storage or software)
5. Switch on RC then Drone and connect a borrowed working phone that connects and remain on the screen that says aircraft connected/camera
6. Open Dji Go 2.8.2 on your device and while the other phone is connected remove the micro usb and place into your device as fast as you can without causing damage before connection signal in the RC board resets, this should now trigger the option to always launch Dji Go each time the RC is connected (select yes in the tick box)

Your device should now connect to the RC and P4 (possibly other models too) you may need to switch between camera and mtp now and again with Dji app closed but connected to RC then restart connection process and no longer need the 2nd working device to swap out...

I tested connecting several times after this process using only my device with about a 75-90% hit rate on first boot from phone, drone and RC powered off.

Note I used a S4 but other models may work and not sure about cross platform to IOS but maybe others can try and post results, hope this helps some birds to stretch their wings.

2016-10-24
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

"6. Open Dji Go 2.8.2 "

It is unlikely that anybody would want to use DJI Go 2.8.2. That caused major pixilation problems, enough to cause the release of 2.8.3 within a few days to resolve it.
2016-10-24
Use props
brenden.roughle
New

Australia

Aardvark Posted at 2016-10-24 19:52
"6. Open Dji Go 2.8.2 "

It is unlikely that anybody would want to use DJI Go 2.8.2. That caused maj ...

can try with 2.8.3 also, I just tried every other way mentioned on forum with no luck and this got me connected with video and full control, I know someone else mentioned 2.9.0 but I had no luck with it and the note 3
2016-10-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules