Ordering from Amazon Directly
2638 13 2016-10-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
chris50
lvl.2

Did I screw myself?

I oredred from Amazon, but not through the DJI store.  Some who ordered from resellers already have shipping information.

When I ordered, the release date was listed as October 31st.  It has since been changed twice, and is now December 1st.

This has to only apply to new orders right?  Not to ones made long ago?

Best Buy website let me order just now with a delivery date of October 31st.  This seems impossible...
2016-10-24
Use props
Ange1walk
lvl.3
Flight distance : 30305 ft

Well i Ordered on Amazon through a Reseller on 17th of October.
It's wiered that your date changed just like that, are you sure if you go to Amazon > Your Orders -- that date changed?
If you go on Amazon now and type in the search box 'Mavic Pro' it will indeed say December, but your original promised time of arrival should never change on Amazon.

Mine says 2nd Nov - 9th Nov and i ( annoyed ) my Reseller so much, he said he'll ship this week 100% -- Fly More Combo

I guess DJI have indeed Fly More Combos, but only for Resellers and big Businesses, just not for their own customers unfortunately.
2016-10-24
Use props
msduncanrolltid
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1669012 ft
United States

They adjust the estimated ship date on the page for people that are shopping.   Your order was placed when the date was earlier and if it hasn't changed in your order status page then there has been no update.
2016-10-24
Use props
chris50
lvl.2

msduncanrolltid Posted at 2016-10-24 23:57
They adjust the estimated ship date on the page for people that are shopping.   Your order was place ...

It has changed though.  My order used to say "This item will be released October 31st"

Now it says December 1st.
2016-10-24
Use props
st pauli
lvl.4

United States

If you order from Amazon as the seller and not through an authorized reseller, is that covered under warranty?
2016-10-24
Use props
chris50
lvl.2

st pauli Posted at 2016-10-25 00:18
If you order from Amazon as the seller and not through an authorized reseller, is that covered under ...

I would imagine that Amazon is treated just like any other 3rd party seller, like New Egg or Best Buy.
2016-10-24
Use props
Dronez
lvl.3
Flight distance : 61135 ft
United States

I had to order on Amazon's DJI Official page due to the website being down right after the announcement. My information from Amazon changed several times and this morning it shipped. I didn't use a reseller but the Official Store. It did say that my order would be Fulfilled by DJI and treated as a pre-order.
2016-10-24
Use props
chris50
lvl.2

Dronez Posted at 2016-10-25 00:53
I had to order on Amazon's DJI Official page due to the website being down right after the announcem ...

Did you order from the DJI Official store, or Amazon LLC?  The DJI Official Store on Amazon is still a reseller technically, anyone selling on that site who isn't "Amazon LLC" is a 3rd party reseller.

Mine says "fulfilled by Amazon LLC"

2016-10-24
Use props
st pauli
lvl.4

United States

chris50 Posted at 2016-10-24 12:47
I would imagine that Amazon is treated just like any other 3rd party seller, like New Egg or Best  ...

If your ordered through Amazon LLC and not the Amazon DJI Store or another Amazon authorized reseller, wouldn't you be forfeiting warranty coverage based on DJI's warranty policy since it does not appear that Amazon themselves is an authorized reseller?

(i. For customers in North America, please note: DJI products purchased after August 1st, 2016 are covered under warranty only if they are purchased from DJI authorized dealers. )

2016-10-24
Use props
Dronez
lvl.3
Flight distance : 61135 ft
United States

chris50 Posted at 2016-10-24 12:59
Did you order from the DJI Official store, or Amazon LLC?  The DJI Official Store on Amazon is sti ...

Mine was Fulfilled by "DJI". It was their official store that they put up when the website crashed. I made sure to verify it was DJI and not an Amazon reseller.
2016-10-24
Use props
pandthu
lvl.2
Flight distance : 771240 ft
  • >>>
India

same  with me.. i ordered via amazon llc   on october 6th  . its saying dec1st now

Pre-ordered
Delivery estimate: We need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate. We'll notify you via e-mail as soon as we have an estimated delivery date.

DJI Mavic Pro
Sold by: Amazon.com LLC
$999.00
Release date: Thursday, December 1, 2016
2016-10-24
Use props
chris50
lvl.2

pandthu Posted at 2016-10-25 01:31
same  with me.. i ordered via amazon llc   on october 6th  . its saying dec1st now

Pre-ordered

You and I are in the same boat my friend.  But you ordered yours five days earlier.... I am just too excited for this drone
2016-10-24
Use props
nexf2CFsEZwL
lvl.1

United States

I'm with you guys as well. Mine went from Nov 15 to Dec 1st  
2016-10-24
Use props
pythagoras183
lvl.2

United States

Mine also changed from Nov 15 to Dec 1.