Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Dji Mavic... pay and don't receive....
1603 6 2016-10-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LFCairo
lvl.1
Ireland

Congratulations DJI!

Leave your Mavic customers in the dark with NO information about shipping and delete the posts complaining with you! Nice attitude!

Very disappointing.....
2016-10-24
Use props
DJI LA Support
Captain

United States

I can assure you we only delete threads that are breaking the rules or duplicates of other threads. We have been lax on this rule lately because a lot of users have a lot to say. However, when user cross the line we reserve the right to delete harmful threads.

We do not delete posts simply for having concerns.
2016-10-24
Use props
Mayoo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 299708 ft
Canada

^ This !!! They have never deleted the huge thread i have created about Mavic Combo .. Everyone please post there. lets keep this place clean ..
2016-10-24
Use props
Z1uKtCi5N1Ix
lvl.1

DJI is a joke. I'd be ashamed to work for this company.
2016-10-24
Use props
fjvizcainov
New

Mexico

Today I asked about my order status, which hasn't changed, shipping is still pending, even though I ordered my mavic on sept 27th!!!! And this is the answer i got:
Dear Francisco,

Thank you for contacting the DJI online store.

We are pleased to let you know we’ve begun shipping the Mavic Pro starting from October 21. As we told you earlier this week, demand is heavy, and we are working round the clock to get the Mavic Pro in your hands. Please check online for updates on your order status.

Meanwhile, we have received many preorders since the launch date, so we may not be able to fulfill all preorders for the moment. You have our sincere apology for this. We would appreciate your patience.

We will urge related departments to ship the orders ASAP on first come first served basis.

We thank you for showing such enthusiasm for our technology and look forward to having you flying as soon as possible.

Feel free to get back to us if you have any query or concern.

Best regards,
DJI online store pre-sales support team

Basically they are saying that i may not even get my mavic before someone who ordered it later than me!!!???
2016-10-24
Use props
npole
lvl.1

Italy

DJI LA Support Posted at 2016-10-25 01:19
I can assure you we only delete threads that are breaking the rules or duplicates of other threads.  ...

Instead of posting this... call the company you work for and ask them why the Combo kits aren't shipped, then come back here and let us know.
This is the only thing we are interested to... you're "Support", then do the "Support".
Thank you.
2016-10-25
Use props
max.jones87
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I have emailed dji and got a response. The first batch of orders did not include combo packs as demand is high and basically don't have enough parts. The joke is that you stated no matter what you ordered it was a first come first serve regardless what you ordered. They state they have no shipping information still and will urge departments to shop on a first come first serve basis which again is rubbish very disappointed and couldn't answer the ultimate question when will we get our product you had our money the issue is tell us when disgraceful
2016-10-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules