Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Shipping
2125 20 2016-10-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
costasefth23
lvl.1

2016-10-24
Use props
costasefth23
lvl.1

How many phases you have to pass to cancel an order! It's so annoying. Like the don't cancel my order.
They don't tell the truth
These people taking our money with out to explain why the magic is not shipped yet.   
2016-10-24
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

costasefth23, we are sorry for that.
we have received many preorders since the launch date, so we may not be able to fulfill all preorders for the moment. You have our sincere apology for this.
We are working round the clock to get the Mavic Pro in your hands.
Your patience is highly appreciated.
2016-10-25
Use props
labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

costasefth23@gm Posted at 2016-10-25 10:55
How many phases you have to pass to cancel an order! It's so annoying. Like the don't cancel my orde ...

Worst hyperbole in the whole world ?
2016-10-25
Use props
superjet96
lvl.3
Flight distance : 142743 ft
United States

The easiest way would be to call your credit card company.  You can prove that the shipping date wasn't met and no firm shipment dates from the manufacturer are available.  You have e-mails that show you contacted them.  That is all you need for a charge back as long as it is within any agreement that you accepted when you ordered.  If it is within the agreement the credit card companies ALWAYS side with the customer.
I am not planning on canceling mine but it is really messed up that they won't say what is going on.  They do know but they won't say.  They don't want to be embarrassed or get bad press by admitting the problem.  What they don't understand is that it only makes it worse.  That is the culture there which we don't relate to.  
If DJI would just level with its customers and say what is really happening probably 90% of the angry customers would be happy.
2016-10-25
Use props
R&L Aerial
Second Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

AT&T is number 1 for worst customer service only because DJI was not in the running because there too small of a company, if DJI gets bigger I'm sure the will be the new champions.
2016-10-25
Use props
Draxel
lvl.2
Flight distance : 402247 ft
  • >>>
Norway

costasefth23@gm Posted at 2016-10-25 01:55
How many phases you have to pass to cancel an order! It's so annoying. Like the don't cancel my orde ...

If you used PayPal to pay for your order, just file a dispute via PayPal.
2016-10-25
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

labroides@yahoo Posted at 2016-10-25 09:23
Worst hyperbole in the whole world ?

It's a bit of an exaggeration all right.
2016-10-25
Use props
Wasabi6
lvl.3
United States

Not really good at communicating with their customers are they? You get clearer answers from politicians.
2016-10-25
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

R&L Aerial  Posted at 2016-10-25 15:28
AT&T is number 1 for worst customer service only because DJI was not in the running because there to ...

Think it's fair to say there have been some problems, as it stands it's all coming to about two weeks late, and maybe this will increase to 1 month, which in the scheme of things isn't so bad.
I think if you look through the history of Apple you will find some horrendous cock ups in there first 10/15 years, and yet after 40 years their company is now the world leader in CS.
So maybe there is hope for dji , drone selling to the masses is a very new industry, and all drone manufacturers are still finding their feet, and because it is new people need to give it time and at 10 years old not be expecting same customer service as Apple who have being doing similar for 40 years.
Apart from some new releases I have found service second to none at dji, and that's in repair sales and technical support..
2016-10-25
Use props
Draxel
lvl.2
Flight distance : 402247 ft
  • >>>
Norway

hallmark007 Posted at 2016-10-25 17:46
Think it's fair to say there have been some problems, as it stands it's all coming to about two we ...

Just because Apple used a long time to get the company straightened out, it doesn't give DJI a free pass.
There are hundreds of thousands of companies around the world, large and small, young and old with excellent CS.

You only need the correct mindset and the right people.
If an employee doesn't deliver, they get replaced.
2016-10-25
Use props
Bennyboy1983
lvl.3
Flight distance : 141089 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Store Posted at 2016-10-25 09:19
costasefth23, we are sorry for that.
we have received many preorders since the launch date, so we  ...

Nice work DJI, copy and paste the same sentence EVERY TIME! Brilliant.
2016-10-25
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Draxel Posted at 2016-10-25 17:01
Just because Apple used a long time to get the company straightened out, it doesn't give DJI a fre ...

I think there is a bit more to it than that, in this drone business which is very new dji still set the standard, your talking about 1 release which has obviously been a lot bigger than they were prepared for, and has caused them problems and plenty of negative feedback. But on this forum they are continually being compared to CS at Apple .

Many people seem to forget in march this year they released P4 which was their biggest release at that time, the release went like clockwork there were no problems, this seems even by looking at this forum twice as busy as that P4 release.

From experience in dealing with dji regarding sales repair service and technical, I have found them to be very efficient and professional, you are judging the whole company on this one unprecedented in the world drone release.
You are just wearing blinkers regarding dji because of this one release..
2016-10-25
Use props
R&L Aerial
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2016-10-25 11:46
Think it's fair to say there have been some problems, as it stands it's all coming to about two we ...

"Even a blind hog finds an acorn now and then" you had a good experience with DJI, countless others including myself, have not.
2016-10-25
Use props
Tahoe Ed
lvl.3
Flight distance : 41668330 ft
  • >>>
United States

For many users this is their first experience in purchasing a drone.  This is not a toaster.  I do appreciate their frustration and desire to have and fly their Mavic.  That is totally understandable.  However, when so many new people jump on the drone bandwagon there are going to be supply chain issues.  We are shipping and manufacturing as quickly as possible.  We can only do what we can do.  If that is not good enough then you have options.  I am sorry for your experience.  We will continue to try and get the Mavic Pro and the Mavic Fly More Combos out to as many people as possible as quickly as possible.
2016-10-25
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

R&L Aerial  Posted at 2016-10-25 17:36
"Even a blind hog finds an acorn now and then" you had a good experience with DJI, countless other ...

Hi maybe it's time you got a hold of yourself, people don't mourn for the dead as long as people have been whinging here,
children have to wait a whole year for Christmas to come around and you wouldn't hear them going on like a crowd of whining moaning fish wives that's around here, your being asked 3/4 weeks for what is effectively an adults toy, I don't see the sky falling in here, the reality is it's going to arrive yes it will be late, but nobody will have died in the process, if you want to feel good about something go out and give a hundred bucks to your favourite charity and stop whinging about having to wait a couple of weeks for a toy..
2016-10-25
Use props
method007
lvl.4
Flight distance : 110449 ft
  • >>>
United States

All you have to do is email DJI and they will cancel your order and refund your money.  I don't understand why people are having such a hard time with that.
2016-10-25
Use props
Ben Ditto
lvl.2
Flight distance : 239491 ft
Portugal

Tahoe Ed Posted at 2016-10-26 00:45
For many users this is their first experience in purchasing a drone.  This is not a toaster.  I do a ...

It's not a matter what the production chain can or cannot do.

It's about setting the right expectations for your paying customers.

“The best we can do” is not a tangible or sensible way of communication for a company your size and impact.
2016-10-25
Use props
Tahoe Ed
lvl.3
Flight distance : 41668330 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mavic unboxing.

https://youtu.be/5pVUQY1TSf8
2016-10-25
Use props
R&L Aerial
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2016-10-25 12:57
Hi maybe it's time you got a hold of yourself, people don't mourn for the dead as long as people h ...

It might be time you got ahold of yourself, easy man, your mavic will get there, some day.....
2016-10-25
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

R&L Aerial  Posted at 2016-10-25 18:37
It might be time you got ahold of yourself, easy man, your mavic will get there, some day.....

I have seen many storms in my life. Most storms have caught me by surprise, so I had to learn very quickly to look further and understand that I am not capable of controlling the weather, to exercise the art of patience and to respect the fury of nature.
2016-10-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules