Ordered on 10/13/2016 - Receiving on Wednesday 10/26 :)
1660 17 2016-10-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mehulchaudhari
lvl.1

United States

Ordered from NewEgg on 10/13, my MAVIC will be here on Wednesday 10/26/2016

*Edited to remove spam content
djiupdate1024.PNG
2016-10-24
Use props
kevinelliott
lvl.4
Flight distance : 354131 ft

You realize you are being kind of a jerk right? You are basically admitting you know you ordered late as hell and am boasting about delivery, when 2-3 weeks of people haven't yet received it.

Untasteful in my opinion. But have your fun.
2016-10-24
Use props
mehulchaudhari
lvl.1

United States

Just sharing my shipping times and order info. 3rd Party's always get the order faster.
2016-10-24
Use props
kevinelliott
lvl.4

mehulchaudhari Posted at 2016-10-25 12:43
Just sharing my shipping times and order info. 3rd Party's always get the order faster.

There are countless threads to share your shipping info on. You wanted to brag.
2016-10-24
Use props
mehulchaudhari
lvl.1

United States

Everyone's asking if anyone had it shipped... I am one of the few here with tracking info, so I shared it.
2016-10-24
Use props
kevinelliott
lvl.4

mehulchaudhari Posted at 2016-10-25 12:50
Everyone's asking if anyone had it shipped... I am one of the few here with tracking info, so I shar ...

Why didn't you share it on the threads where they are asking? You didn't. You made a new thread so even those not asking would see it. You know what you are doing.
2016-10-24
Use props
mehulchaudhari
lvl.1

United States

I'll be posting an unboxing video Wednesday morning if you want to check it out! I'll make sure to create a new post for that too... hopefully it doesn't offend you.
2016-10-24
Use props
mehulchaudhari
lvl.1

United States

It's easier if people just see it on the homepage. I am referring to the thousands others looking for answers. It's not my fault the company made direct buyers upset - go blame them.
2016-10-24
Use props
kevinelliott
lvl.4

13 day wait while the rest of us have waited almost 30 days already and might wait more. And you want to pour the salt on our wounds. Have some tact man. I'm sure I'm not going to be the last one annoyed by your waste of posting a new thread. We have plenty of threads already for you to post status.
2016-10-24
Use props
mehulchaudhari
lvl.1

United States

I came on here and read about DJI not shipping to Direct buyers first.... so I jumped on B&H... Bestbuy....Amazon....NewEgg. I ended up finding out NewEgg was the earlier ship date with the batch they currently had. I knew majority of the mainstream public would go to BestBuy and Amazon, and B&H is not a huge player for drones IMO. Did my research... and it worked out.

2016-10-24
Use props
mehulchaudhari
lvl.1

United States

I don't get why DJI didn't ship to the consumers directly first... maybe even earlier than 3rd parties. I assume it is the AGREEMENTS they have with 3rd party resellers -- it allows them to lock in their product with these distributors.
2016-10-24
Use props
kevinelliott
lvl.4

mehulchaudhari Posted at 2016-10-25 12:56
I came on here and read about DJI not shipping to Direct buyers first.... so I jumped on B&H... Best ...

Good for you. Now be quiet and go enjoy your drone and stop making the rest of us feel bad.
2016-10-24
Use props
dropbars
lvl.1

United States

I'm pretty sure ordering from Newegg is like ordering from B&H. Meaning the product/drones will be shipped from the Newegg warehouse and not directly from China.
I think this is just another pre-order from Dji getting shipped, like the hundreds already. No news that any third parties have started shipping. Right?

He may just be trying to get you worked up over nothing so don't sweat it to much.  Newegg order form and tracking email or it didn't happen.
2016-10-24
Use props
IOrdered3rdPart
lvl.1

United States

Alright here is the proof...
OrderfromNewEgg.PNG
NewEgg2.PNG
NewEgg1.PNG
2016-10-24
Use props
IOrdered3rdPart
lvl.1

United States

It's in the USA now! Updated just a few mins ago
inMemphis!.PNG
2016-10-24
Use props
dj.trillium
lvl.2

United States

I took a gamble thinkling that the mighty apple may get a dozen shipping containers full before everyone else but was very very wrong. Ordered on the 28th Sep and my "processed" order now has a blank status and estimated processing date of 28th November!! I guess apple negotiated too good a deal per unit price meaning DJI isnt in any rush to fill their shelves?! Either that or its a UK thing.. why deliver to them as they arent going to be able to use them for the next 5 months due to crap weather - who knows. But thank god for you tube.. keep uploading those videos to keep the dream alive!     
2016-10-24
Use props
IOrdered3rdPart
lvl.1

United States

Yeah Apple
Probably beat them up on price and vol....
2016-10-25
Use props
tgs3838
lvl.3
Flight distance : 213957 ft

Don't blame people for being happy and posting their order details. I'd be pretty happy if I just ordered last week and it's already on the way. But it does kinda suck when you pre-ordered right from the company and you still have zero clue what's going on. While people who bought from resellers are already getting them. But that's life. We'll all have them soon enough. Just gives me more time to watch videos from people who've already received them. I need to learn all I can
2016-10-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules