Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Heliflo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8885013 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

Hi all
I'm trying to use the Ronin-MX (Standalone) in combination with the LB2. I connected the Ronin-MX (on the LB-Port) with the dedicated Cable to the Lightbridge...
I have a videosignal now, but no controll over the Giblal (Pan/Tilt) via the LB2 Remote...Any hints what I'm missing?

Best regards
Florian
2016-10-25
Use props
SoaringGuy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 108025 ft
  • >>>
United States

Don't know if you got an answer on this Florian. I spoke to DJI tech support over the same issue. DJI says the Ronin_MX can work directly with the LB2, but there is no documentation. Apparently you need a different 7-pin gimbal cable than ships with the LB2. Presumably this is because in helicopter operations the flight controller gets into the mix. You can get a cable directly from DJI but it is a bit of an ordeal. I asked if the standard LB gimbal cable that comes with this accessory package would work and got an affirmative reply, but they are shipping me a separate one that is shorter.
2017-3-24
Use props
SoaringGuy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 108025 ft
  • >>>
United States

Don't know if you got an answer on this Florian. I spoke to DJI tech support over the same issue. DJI says the Ronin_MX can work directly with the LB2, but there is no documentation. Apparently you need a different 7-pin gimbal cable than ships with the LB2. Presumably this is because in helicopter operations the flight controller gets into the mix. You can get a cable directly from DJI but it is a bit of an ordeal. I asked if the standard LB gimbal cable that comes with this accessory package would work and got an affirmative reply, but they are shipping me a separate one that is shorter.

https://store.dji.com/product/zenmuse-z15-a7-cable-pack
2017-3-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules