Camera Shaft Lock Bushing / Push Nut
1698 5 2015-2-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
scottseay
New

United States

I am looking for the piece that attaches the Phantom 2 Vision camera motor to the camera housing.
I was flying today and crashed into a bush.  Camera dangling by cord but, can not find missing part and do not really know what it looks like as it has never came off.

A part # OR Parts Diagram for my DJI Phantom 2 Vision would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks all.

2015-2-3
Use props
gil
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

I think I know what you're talking about.  I saw some being sold on eBay for $47.00 a pop (yeowww!)
Camera gimbal motor shaft
Camera shaft.JPG
2015-2-4
Use props
scottseay
New

United States

gil Posted at 2015-2-4 17:07
I think I know what you're talking about.  I saw some being sold on eBay for $47.00 a pop (yeowww!)  ...

Thanks for info.   
2015-2-4
Use props
Jamie Hellmich
lvl.4

United States

Before you jump in and buy the part Gil listed, please note that it is for a Vision +.  Your reference is to a "DJI Phantom 2 Vision".
2015-2-4
Use props
gil
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1379308 ft
United States

Ahh, my bad.  Well then the closest I can come up with that I've seen is a phantom-vision-upper-damping-bracket I'm guessing the black shaft on the side is what you were talking about?  At least at $9.00 it is a LOT cheaper than the $47 shaft on a P2V+!

2015-2-6
Use props
jeepinocala
lvl.3

United States

gil Posted at 2015-2-4 17:07
I think I know what you're talking about.  I saw some being sold on eBay for $47.00 a pop (yeowww!)  ...

Dont ever pay that much for a shaft like that just send me your old one and I'll copy it in stainless steel or titanium for you. What a rip pricing.
2015-2-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules