Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Mavic Controller MECH ERR
13616 86 2016-10-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rttiongson
New
Flight distance : 1381 ft
Singapore

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-11-5 01:10
Ok, and after slowly moving the sticks during calibration it still shows up at 8% ?Can you hook up  ...

Hi DJI Ken,

Would you kindly send me the firmware which fixed the mech error?
TY
2016-11-12
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>

rttiongson Posted at 2016-11-13 01:49
Hi DJI Ken,

Would you kindly send me the firmware which fixed the mech error?

Have you installed the latest firmware update, that should fix it.
2016-11-12
Use props
AYA74
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2002713 ft
  • >>>
Singapore

Natemz Posted at 2016-11-8 22:53
Just an update, I was told by the DJI support team that my only choices were to get a replacement, ...

Did you get your replacement from DJI already or still waiting?
2016-11-12
Use props
Natemz
lvl.1
United States

AYA74 Posted at 2016-11-13 11:47
Did you get your replacement from DJI already or still waiting?

I am still waiting... I shipped my mavic to them a little over 2 weeks ago. According to my tracking number it was delivered last Monday, but then it updated again to show that it was also delivered on Friday. I've never seen a UPS tracking number say delivered twice, but in trying to figure out what the status was since I haven't heard anything since, I was hung up on by support 3 times. One guy even refused to let me speak to a supervisor, he just kept asking why I didn't want to talk to him, and that I was free to call back if I wanted. Finally, someone told me that they did in fact receive my mavic, and that they would send me a new one in 1-2 weeks.

At this point I don't know if it's worth it. If there were to be any other issues and I have to go through this again, I would just do a refund. Until DJI improves their support/customer relations this will be my last DJI purchase.
2016-11-14
Use props
Grohoe
New

United States

I just got my Mavic and I used it for about 10 minutes and then left it for a day or two because I was traveling.  When I got to my house I turned on the controller and it asked me to calibrate the remote, so I did.  After calibrating I got the same mechanical error.  I am on the latest firmware on both the drone and the controller and I don't know if I should send it back or somehow troubleshoot it.  Thanks.
2017-2-11
Use props
FirebladePilot
New
United States

Unfortunately my Mavic controller did a similar thing 2 weekends ago. I get "stick err" and "re-ctr stick" messages on the controller. I have spoken with numerous DJI employees in the help chat to no avail. I have upgraded and downgraded the firmware 10+ times (on the RC and the drone), searched EVERYWHERE (youtube, forums, google) on any kind of fix, to only end up in frustration. The really odd part is when I try to calibrate the controller the LEFT thumb stick does not register! With the right thumb stick, I am able to follow all of the box edges to 100% with the little blue circle. The left thumb stick displays only the white box and a solid white circle in the middle with no movement. I have only flown this done 3 short times. The drone was never damaged or dropped. I only owned it for 2-3 weeks before it gave me these error messages. Any help would be appreciated. Just another frustrated, first time drone owner here that made a huge investment only to be disappointed. The last message I received from DJI was to file a report and send the RC back. I came across this message in the DJI forum after searching forever on Google. Please help guys, Thanks!!
2017-3-28
Use props
FirebladePilot
New
United States

FirebladePilot Posted at 2017-3-28 00:29
Unfortunately my Mavic controller did a similar thing 2 weekends ago. I get "stick err" and "re-ctr stick" messages on the controller. I have spoken with numerous DJI employees in the help chat to no avail. I have upgraded and downgraded the firmware 10+ times (on the RC and the drone), searched EVERYWHERE (youtube, forums, google) on any kind of fix, to only end up in frustration. The really odd part is when I try to calibrate the controller the LEFT thumb stick does not register! With the right thumb stick, I am able to follow all of the box edges to 100% with the little blue circle. The left thumb stick displays only the white box and a solid white circle in the middle with no movement. I have only flown this done 3 short times. The drone was never damaged or dropped. I only owned it for 2-3 weeks before it gave me these error messages. Any help would be appreciated. Just another frustrated, first time drone owner here that made a huge investment only to be disappointed. The last message I received from DJI was to file a report and send the RC back. I came across this message in the DJI forum after searching forever on Google. Please help guys, Thanks!!

Can anyone help??
2017-3-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules