Gimbal Obstructed. Auto-Restart in Progress.
11914 82 2016-10-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DocAraxá
lvl.4
Flight distance : 202283 ft
Brazil

The same issue for me!
2017-8-31
Use props
djiuser_TaPbnCK
New
United States

I had the same problem, upon my research it is a ribbon cable. I sent mine in for repair because it was only flown 5 times. But DJI has a scam going in the warranty department. They "find" cosmetic damage on the body of the drone, then say you need to replace those panels to fix the problem. Even though two pieces of plastic will not fix a bad gimball. Then once you pay for that repair, if the gimball doesn't work they will then Warranty the repair.  
2017-12-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_TaPbnCK Posted at 2017-12-18 14:24
I had the same problem, upon my research it is a ribbon cable. I sent mine in for repair because it was only flown 5 times. But DJI has a scam going in the warranty department. They "find" cosmetic damage on the body of the drone, then say you need to replace those panels to fix the problem. Even though two pieces of plastic will not fix a bad gimball. Then once you pay for that repair, if the gimball doesn't work they will then Warranty the repair.

That is unfortunate to hear, I've replied your another post, please check it and provide me with your case number, I'll look into it and see if there is anything I can do for you.
2017-12-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules