624 6 2016-10-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mjlstudios
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1540131 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have a samsung tab s2 v 6.0.1.    I was running v 3.0.0 GO app on it and when I try ti log in I get to the log in screen but when I click the log in button the screen will start for a second then it will go back to the previous screen. I upgraded the Go app to v 3.0.1 hoping it will fix the problem.....it a no go! I have also upgraded the RC to the latest version. Is there anyone out there who can talk me through this?

2016-10-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Have you tried to delete it and re-install? when connect it to your remote, and turn on aircraft, run APP, it does not show "Camera" ?
We have released a new version for android, V3.0.1, have you tried this one?
Besides, would you please try another mobile device which is in DJI recommended devices list?
2016-10-25
Use props
mjlstudios
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-10-25 23:52
Have you tried to delete it and re-install? when connect it to your remote, and turn on aircraft, ru ...

I have deleted and installed the GO app several times on both of my mobile devices. Samsung Galaxy S6 and Samsung Tab S2. I used to be able to log in on both devices with no problems. Both devices have the latest upgrade. The RC and the Go app both have the latest upgrade. Here is a video to show the problem I have.
2016-10-28
Use props
mjlstudios
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

I'm bumping this.....still hoping for help! Thanks
2016-10-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

mjlstudios Posted at 2016-10-30 00:55
I'm bumping this.....still hoping for help! Thanks

Have you tried another brand mobile device?
I checked on my android device, there is no issue for login.
You could try to disconnect your mobile phone to remote and check whether you can login.
2016-10-29
Use props
mjlstudios
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-10-30 03:21
Have you tried another brand mobile device?
I checked on my android device, there is no issue for l ...

I don't have an closet full of different mobile devises. I have Samsung devices! They both have allowed me to log in into my DJI account in the past. The both allowed me to fly my P3P's with out any problems, except to allow me to log in. If I could log in with one of them, I would consider that the other device is faulty, but both will not allow me to log in. This inability to log in happened at the same time.
What can I do next.
Thanks
2016-10-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

mjlstudios Posted at 2016-10-30 18:18
I don't have an closet full of different mobile devises. I have Samsung devices! They both have al ...

If in that case, please try to install the previous APP to check whether it's working, thanks.
Here is the link for you:
https://apkpure.com/dji-go/dji.pilot
2016-10-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules