Practice Drone for Beginners
5303 44 2016-10-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CheckYourSix
lvl.2

United States

A long time has passed since I first posted this question. Many more toy quadcopters are on the market, some even with GPS. Are their any new drones that you would recommend without spending too much?

Thanks
2017-6-2
Use props
Mk5_GTi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 260266 ft
United States

CheckYourSix Posted at 2017-6-2 06:41
A long time has passed since I first posted this question. Many more toy quadcopters are on the market, some even with GPS. Are their any new drones that you would recommend without spending too much?

Thanks

Ive had a few Hubsan X4 quads. Small, cheap and they can take a beating. I've been flying them for more than a year before I got my Mavic.  They have great range too.  They are a little tough to fly at first, but once you get the hang of it, they are a blast.
2017-6-2
Use props
ParkPrince
lvl.1

China

Flying a drone does not always need professional skills. Drones for beginners are easy to fly even you don't have too much practice. You start it off and you can control it very well.

2017-12-7
Use props
Sim-Y
lvl.4
Flight distance : 75502 ft
Germany

FWIW, i learnt to fly cp heli's  , when i first got my mavic i was very nervous, first time i put it in the air i thought wow this is so simple comparatively speaking...
2017-12-8
Use props
djiuser_gROx8zOeb6l3
New

India

As a starter, I always prefer DJI PHANTOM V PRO.  First I bought this drone because of perfect features like,
DJI Phantom V pro is expected to have a 22-megapixel camera for static pictures.
You would love to use all new 360-degree gimbal for stable videos and pictures.
There will be built-in software to process the audio and videos in the system.
There will be dual compass sensor for advanced navigation while in the air.
The best part is that it can fly up to 55 miles per hour.
Still, it works perfectly.
2018-2-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules