B&H Shipping status
39973 391 2016-10-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TraderGary
lvl.1
United States

jimjohnd Posted at 2017-1-5 16:41
HI all, long time reader, first time poster.

I just received my Fly More kit today.  Ordered from B&H on Oct 26, 2016.  I have the batteries on the charger.  Now if it would only warm up a litter (or alot)

Great, JimJohnD!

Have fun!

My B&H order of the Fly More Combo on Nov 21 is only about 3 weeks later than yours! And it looks like DJI is rapidly catching up on their orders! I'll post here when it ships.
2017-1-6
Use props
fans3d520eeb
lvl.1

United States

TraderGary Posted at 2017-1-5 14:22
I'm standing pat with my B&H order. It would appear DJI is getting caught up on their orders.

I'm not going to fly it in this weather anyway. And I'm taking the time to learn my new video editor.

Same here, 6 weeks today, so sticking with this order, unless I get lucky and find one locally before it ships...LOL!

I live in California, so other than rain coming this weekend, I will be flying it all Winter...if I get it while it is still Winter!
2017-1-6
Use props
fansd382dfa2
New
United States

Mine from Bh lasted one day. Need to send in. Gimbal issues
2017-1-7
Use props
TraderGary
lvl.1
United States

fansd382dfa2 Posted at 2017-1-7 13:01
Mine from Bh lasted one day. Need to send in. Gimbal issues

What happened?
2017-1-9
Use props
kenobi24
lvl.1

United States

Just looked at my order status and they have it in stock! I talked to a customer service rep and he told me it's on the schedule to ship tomorrow! Hopefully I'll get the tracking information tomorrow or sooner! Ordered Fly More November 16th.
2017-1-10
Use props
kenobi24
lvl.1

United States

Just got my tracking number!
2017-1-10
Use props
TraderGary
lvl.1
United States

kenobi24 Posted at 2017-1-10 12:31

Fortunately you didn't cancel your order! ;-)

I'm just two weeks behind your order! Interestingly enough today all of my items changed from "Item Ordered" to "Processing". I hope that means something positive!
2017-1-10
Use props
TraderGary
lvl.1
United States

kenobi24 Posted at 2017-1-10 12:31

Correction, you ordered just 5 days before me.

I Just checked my bank statement and B&H charged my credit card this afternoon. It looks like I should be getting shipping information tomorrow!

I've ordered many things form B&H and I'm in Georgia within the two day shipping area. YAY!
2017-1-10
Use props
kenobi24
lvl.1

United States

TraderGary Posted at 2017-1-10 19:25
Correction, you ordered just 5 days before me.

I Just checked my bank statement and B&H charged my credit card this afternoon. It looks like I should be getting shipping information tomorrow!

Yeah I'm glad I didn't cancel! I just got updated this morning that it'll be here tomorrow! You shouldn't be far from me then! To be fair mine said processing for a LONG TIME I believe, but from the many times I talked to customer service they said that their shipments are starting to roll in. Yours shouldn't be far behind mine! Let us know when it ships!

For anyone else in this group/forum that has harassed B&H customer service for not having any drones in, being polite goes a long way. I had a customer service rep tell me that I was the first person to say "I'm glad you are going to start getting some in, I appreciate your honesty." Yes I'm speaking as someone who is getting their drone tomorrow, but that statement was made when they told me it was likely they would be getting a shipment soon. So just saying, to all those people that have been rude to CS, stop, they can't help it.  
2017-1-11
Use props
TraderGary
lvl.1
United States

kenobi24 Posted at 2017-1-11 05:14
Yeah I'm glad I didn't cancel! I just got updated this morning that it'll be here tomorrow! You shouldn't be far from me then! To be fair mine said processing for a LONG TIME I believe, but from the many times I talked to customer service they said that their shipments are starting to roll in. Yours shouldn't be far behind mine! Let us know when it ships!

For anyone else in this group/forum that has harassed B&H customer service for not having any drones in, being polite goes a long way. I had a customer service rep tell me that I was the first person to say "I'm glad you are going to start getting some in, I appreciate your honesty." Yes I'm speaking as someone who is getting their drone tomorrow, but that statement was made when they told me it was likely they would be getting a shipment soon. So just saying, to all those people that have been rude to CS, stop, they can't help it.

My DJI Mavic Pro Fly More Combo has shipped and I have a tracking number!
2017-1-11
Use props
fans3d520eeb
lvl.1

United States

Meanwhile, the DJI front page is touting:

"Mavic Pro
Order Now! Shipping within 2 weeks."

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
2017-1-11
Use props
TraderGary
lvl.1
United States

fans3d520eeb Posted at 2017-1-11 12:55
Meanwhile, the DJI front page is touting:

"Mavic Pro

My B&H Fly More Combo order was made on November 21st.
My shipping notification and tracking number was on January 11th.
51 days of waiting
7 weeks and 2 days of waiting

Use this page to calculate days between dates:
https://www.timeanddate.com/date/durationresult.html

When did you order yours?
2017-1-11
Use props
fans3d520eeb
lvl.1

United States

Thanks for the Info TraderGary...much appreciated, but I just got a reply from B&H to my email, and they stated:

"Hello Xxxxxx Xxxxx, my name is Adam G: Thank you for contacting the Customer Service Department at B&H Photo Video and Pro Audio. Looks like we have just received it now in stock and it should be shipping out to you tomorrow.   Please let us know if you require any further assistance. Thank you, we appreciate your business."

And my bank is already showing the funds unavailable....w00t!!! They just made my MONTH!
2017-1-11
Use props
fans3d520eeb
lvl.1

United States

For reference, I ordered my Fly More Combo November 25, 2016
2017-1-11
Use props
TraderGary
lvl.1
United States

fans3d520eeb Posted at 2017-1-11 17:08
Thanks for the Info TraderGary...much appreciated, but I just got a reply from B&H to my email, and they stated:

"Hello Xxxxxx Xxxxx, my name is Adam G: Thank you for contacting the Customer Service Department at B&H Photo Video and Pro Audio. Looks like we have just received it now in stock and it should be shipping out to you tomorrow.   Please let us know if you require any further assistance. Thank you, we appreciate your business."

Hey Xxxxxx Xxxxx, Looks like we're all coming up winners! Congrats!
My UPS page shows that I'm on schedule for a Friday delivery!
I have DaVinci Resolve for video editing and have set up my new YouTube Channel.
In my Fly More order I have 3 batteries and I ordered two more for 5 total!
The weekend temperatures in Atlanta will be around 70 with lots of sunshine!
I'm very much looking forward to a very fun weekend!
2017-1-11
Use props
Bill in Ohio
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I ordered 27 Oct 2016 and got mine 5 Jan 2017.
2017-1-11
Use props
Bill in Ohio
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Bill in Ohio Posted at 2017-1-11 20:12
I ordered 27 Oct 2016 and got mine 5 Jan 2017.

That was the fly more combo.
2017-1-11
Use props
Bugsyboat
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1511004 ft
United States

I placed an order on Dec. 12. Did the online chat thing yesterday and got absolutely no new information from the guy other than that they hadn't received any Mavics in "quite a long time" from DJI.
Any guesses when mine might show up?
2017-1-12
Use props
fans3d520eeb
lvl.1

United States

Bugsyboat Posted at 2017-1-12 09:34
I placed an order on Dec. 12. Did the online chat thing yesterday and got absolutely no new information from the guy other than that they hadn't received any Mavics in "quite a long time" from DJI.
Any guesses when mine might show up?

6-8 weeks after your order...mine was shipped almost 7 weeks after. However, they seem to be picking up the pace, so you might actually get it earlier. But I wouldn't worry until you are at least 6 weeks out.
2017-1-12
Use props
Jcarras
New

Brazil

Please send my order. (0010896990626). I received your confirmation e-mail four days ago, however you charged my credit card before that. I will cancel my order if i do not get a response. Tks. Jorge
2017-1-12
Use props
fans3d520eeb
lvl.1

United States

Jcarras Posted at 2017-1-12 14:04
Please send my order. (0010896990626). I received your confirmation e-mail four days ago, however you charged my credit card before that. I will cancel my order if i do not get a response. Tks. Jorge

You should contact B&H directly...that is what I did...I doubt they are monitoring this thread.
2017-1-12
Use props
Lonewolf 8
lvl.1

United States

Ordered from B&H Dec 1st, received shipping info 2 days ago for my Fly More Combo. It will be here on Jan 16th.
2017-1-12
Use props
fans3d520eeb
lvl.1

United States

OUT FOR DELIVERY TODAY! w00t!

ORDERED Nov 25th = 7 Weeks 4 Days if you count today.
2017-1-17
Use props
Lonewolf 8
lvl.1

United States

Got mine!
2017-1-17
Use props
David000
lvl.1

United States

Hi Everyone,

I inquired with B&H regarding several specific questions about the status of the overall Mavic Pro situation.  While they declined to comment on my specific questions, they suggested that most of their orders should be shipped towards the end of February.  That is an incredibly general statement, so please don't hold them to it like everyone's been doing so far.

With the news that DJI's production and shipments could be impacted with the Chinese New Year festivities, that could push us back even further.  I'm not impatient, I just wish there was more transparency from DJI with what is going on.  I think DJI has upset many people by favoring in-house orders over their vendor's stock.

https://forum.dji.com/thread-81929-1-1.html
http://www.mobilenapps.com/artic ... nd-other-models.htm
2017-1-26
Use props
irenavision
lvl.2
United States

David000 Posted at 2017-1-26 11:44
Hi Everyone,

I inquired with B&H regarding several specific questions about the status of the overall Mavic Pro situation.  While they declined to comment on my specific questions, they suggested that most of their orders should be shipped towards the end of February.  That is an incredibly general statement, so please don't hold them to it like everyone's been doing so far.

My sentiments exactly on the transparency.  It's very frustrating that such a huge reputable vendor as BnH does not have a better ETA of next shipment arrival from DJI. Or perhaps they have been instructed to not reveal any information to customers to avoid cancellations. Either way after over 2 months of waiting on BnH to at least give me some reassuring shipment time frame, I cancelled my order and ordered through DJI direct today. Their shipping estimate is back down to 3-5 days for the mavic stand alone.
2017-2-8
Use props
David000
lvl.1

United States

irenavision Posted at 2017-2-8 09:10
My sentiments exactly on the transparency.  It's very frustrating that such a huge reputable vendor as BnH does not have a better ETA of next shipment arrival from DJI. Or perhaps they have been instructed to not reveal any information to customers to avoid cancellations. Either way after over 2 months of waiting on BnH to at least give me some reassuring shipment time frame, I cancelled my order and ordered through DJI direct today. Their shipping estimate is back down to 3-5 days for the mavic stand alone.

B&H offered a 5% discount on several DJI products during the Consumer Electronics Show. Perhaps DJI didn't like that B&H was trying to undercut them and delayed their shipments.

I placed my order with B&H which I had placed on January 9th and have yet to receive an update... so, I canceled my order and placed one directly (the combo + 1 extra battery) with DJI last week.  I lost the discount from the CES show (a big whole 5%, whoopie).  It shipped yesterday and is expected to arrive today.  I'm super excited!

It's unfortunate that B&H wasn't able to satisfy their customers.  I think they are a very respectable company but I wish they handled the situation differently.
2017-2-8
Use props
David000
lvl.1

United States

[deleted: double posted for some reason]
2017-2-8
Use props
irenavision
lvl.2
United States

David000 Posted at 2017-2-8 10:18
B&H offered a 5% discount on several DJI products during the Consumer Electronics Show. Perhaps DJI didn't like that B&H was trying to undercut them and delayed their shipments.

I placed my order with B&H which I had placed on January 9th and have yet to receive an update... so, I canceled my order and placed one directly (the combo + 1 extra battery) with DJI last week.  I lost the discount from the CES show (a big whole 5%, whoopie).  It shipped yesterday and is expected to arrive today.  I'm super excited!

Awesome. Congratulations! I placed my order on Dec. 3 with BnH so after 2.5 months waiting I had enough. Hopefully I'll get my shipping update from dji soon. I just dunked my phantom 3 pro in a waterfall this weekend Snagged on the tiniest of branches. Thank goodness it went down in a section of the water fall i could wade into. I wasted no time getting into the icy water. it's drying out now. I have it packed in a plastic bag with some silica gels. I don't dare to power it on until at least a week of drying. It was under less than a minute so am hopeful. But now really eager for the mavic to arrive!
2017-2-9
Use props
David000
lvl.1

United States

irenavision Posted at 2017-2-9 15:51
Awesome. Congratulations! I placed my order on Dec. 3 with BnH so after 2.5 months waiting I had enough. Hopefully I'll get my shipping update from dji soon. I just dunked my phantom 3 pro in a waterfall this weekend Snagged on the tiniest of branches. Thank goodness it went down in a section of the water fall i could wade into. I wasted no time getting into the icy water. it's drying out now. I have it packed in a plastic bag with some silica gels. I don't dare to power it on until at least a week of drying. It was under less than a minute so am hopeful. But now really eager for the mavic to arrive!

That's a bummer about your P3P!  Sounds like you have the right idea about leaving it off for at least a week in a silica filled enclosure.  I watched a video of a guy on YT flying his Mavic the river near the tree line. He backed it into some branches and it took a dive under water.  He let it dry out for many days in a bag full of rice or something and it turned back on... so there may be hope for your P3P after all!

I have done maybe about 10 flights on the Mavic already and it's been a blast. I can't wait to capture some great scenic shots on my future adventures.
2017-2-12
Use props
irenavision
lvl.2
United States

David000 Posted at 2017-2-12 13:19
That's a bummer about your P3P!  Sounds like you have the right idea about leaving it off for at least a week in a silica filled enclosure.  I watched a video of a guy on YT flying his Mavic the river near the tree line. He backed it into some branches and it took a dive under water.  He let it dry out for many days in a bag full of rice or something and it turned back on... so there may be hope for your P3P after all!

I have done maybe about 10 flights on the Mavic already and it's been a blast. I can't wait to capture some great scenic shots on my future adventures.

My bird has landed Pretty impressed with the fedex shipping speed from China. only 2 days in transit. Of course am at work and won't be able to give her a whirl til tomorrow. Pretty hopeful about the Phantom recovering after its waterfall dunking. It powers on ok and camera appears to be functional. I will redo all my calibrations and test flight at some point this weekend. Hopefully the mavic won't grab ALL my attention
2017-2-17
Use props
Bugsyboat
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1511004 ft
United States

Finally got an email mine has shipped and should arrive on Tuesday. It will have been 85 days since ordered or about 12 weeks..... not good.
2017-3-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules