Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
B&H Shipping status
39139 391 2016-10-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Riotcontrol
lvl.3

ScreamMaker Posted at 2016-11-11 09:41
Glad to see at least some shipping from B&H has started. Didn't order my Mavic Fly More until 10/31  ...

It appears they just changed the look of the order page, I just checked the app and it appears the same as it always has.

2db.jpg
2016-11-10
Use props
David Pumpkins
lvl.2

United States

Riotcontrol Posted at 2016-11-10 21:20
It appears they just changed the look of the order page, I just checked the app and it appears the  ...

Its a trap
2016-11-10
Use props
clarksbrother
lvl.2
Flight distance : 66824 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mine just changed to processing as well... that said, the information at the top of the screen says delivery is expected within 3-5 business days... (Ordered 10/15)
2016-11-10
Use props
clarksbrother
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Nope...you're right.... just a change in order screen. I needed a camera strap anyways so I placed a separate order for that. Both show as processing but only the camera strap shows as a pending charge on my credit card...

*Sigh* The waiting continues...
2016-11-10
Use props
FlashGJ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 293379 ft

If it is ever confirmed that BH have been selling product on eBay rather than shipping to those that have pre-ordered, then I will never use BH again in the future.
Been a long time customer and have bought a lot of gear from them over the years. Hard for me to believe that rumor but if it is true, they will have lost me as a customer!
2016-11-11
Use props
fansf727096e
lvl.1
United States

FlashGJ Posted at 2016-11-11 19:56
If it is ever confirmed that BH have been selling product on eBay rather than shipping to those that ...

Same for me. I am a long time customer and will easily find another vendor to use if this turns out to be true. I am already considering cancelling my order because of this and the lack of information on how many units have been received and where my order is in the queue.
2016-11-11
Use props
jvanderhoff
lvl.3
Flight distance : 14045 ft
United States

FlashGJ Posted at 2016-11-11 03:56
If it is ever confirmed that BH have been selling product on eBay rather than shipping to those that ...

Did you just make that up lol? I haven't heard anything like this from any other source.
2016-11-11
Use props
TaylorGT
lvl.1

United States

More unfortunate news - just had a conversation with their live chat operator. For reference, I ordered a 1:30pm eastern on sept 28th (fly more combo).

B&H: Hello xxxx, my name is yyyy and I'm looking forward to helping you today!
Me: Hi yyyy, is it possible to change my shipping selection WITHOUT losing my place in line for my mavic?
B&H: Sure
Me: I'm leaving on a trip next saturday (nov 19th) so if there is any chance of it arriving before then, I don't want to miss it due to shipping
B&H: It doesn't look like it will be in by then.
Me: ah, thats too bad. so no reason for me update the shipping then?
B&H: It is up to you, but it does not look like it will be in within the next 2 weeks.
B&H: I am sorry about that
Me: understood, thanks yyyy. I will keep the shipping as is
B&H: Sure
2016-11-11
Use props
FlashGJ
lvl.4

jvanderhoff Posted at 2016-11-11 22:30
Did you just make that up lol? I haven't heard anything like this from any other source.

I read it on post #111. He might be totally trolling without any truth to his comment, at least I would tend to think it is totally false. But if it is true, I hope someone can provide proof so that it comes to light to the general public. Could be very damaging to their reputation.

I would like to think they are much smarter than that and would not jeopardize their excellent customer service reputation.
2016-11-11
Use props
chasiu75
lvl.3
Flight distance : 154885 ft
United States

fansf727096e Posted at 2016-11-11 22:16
Same for me. I am a long time customer and will easily find another vendor to use if this turns out ...

Exactly, they need to learn to communicate better and more information. And to be fair about it so everyone getting the same amount of info. I don't understand the secrecy. I don't care if it is bad news, I just want news!
2016-11-11
Use props
trance728
lvl.4
Flight distance : 298048 ft
  • >>>

chasiu75 Posted at 2016-11-11 23:26
Exactly, they need to learn to communicate better and more information. And to be fair about it so ...

I don't think the blame is on B&H, I think they are in the dark about the exact number of devices they are receiving with each shipment. The secrecy,  I believe,  is solely on DJI.
2016-11-11
Use props
DoctorRennie
lvl.3

United States

FlashGJ Posted at 2016-11-11 22:49
I read it on post #111. He might be totally trolling without any truth to his comment, at least I  ...

I'm not trolling, that's what I heard from a reliable source who is an employee.  I'm not sure that it's B&H that are selling them on eBay or if it's just some of their employees who got them before anyone else.  I do know (from my friend at DJI) that they were already sent 540 units, so I'm very surprised that more of us haven't received our Mavik Pros yet.  

I'm in a waiting pattern just like everyone else but I can tell you that I will never order from B&H again after  going through this and the "lack of information" and the canned responses that those of us who have been chatting with them online have been getting.  
2016-11-11
Use props
fansbb5b373a
lvl.1

Italy

DoctorRennie Posted at 2016-11-11 17:23
I'm not trolling, that's what I heard from a reliable source who is an employee.  I'm not sure tha ...

DJI SHIPPED 540 UNITS? all over the world?

only to people that pre ordered on their site?

to reseller?
2016-11-11
Use props
fansbb5b373a
lvl.1

Italy

TaylorGT Posted at 2016-11-11 15:31
More unfortunate news - just had a conversation with their live chat operator. For reference, I orde ...

damn... B&H is not able "to raise the voice" against dji

i mean, ok that dji is not able to product more mavic/day but b&H is a very big reseller

you preordered your mavic on 28 sep, you must have it on the same day (more or less) like the people pre oredered on the site..

is not possibile that dji doesn't matter at all??!!!!!

they read this forum or not???
2016-11-11
Use props
Parman432
lvl.2
Flight distance : 19364 ft
United States

Concerned is too strong of a word for me - because this isn't a critical item - but I am getting a little impatient.  

I don't like how B&H has told people many different things when they really don't know anything.  I also think that a retailer as large and as prominent as B&H should have an account representative that would be able to provide some kind of update. so if DJI is communicating with B&H, then they should be able to tell their customers something.  If DJI is keeping the retailers in the dark then this is something that needs to be rectified.  

B&H has a stellar reputation with every pro photographer I know.  That is why I went with them instead of Amazon or even DJI. But the communications fustercluck that this has become is bordering on absurd.

DJI has a very sexy product that we all want. The ball is now in their court on whether they can live up to the hype that they themselves generated.
2016-11-11
Use props
Riotcontrol
lvl.3

Well those of us that have noticed a small change on our order page should know one way or another by around 5pm EST assuming that is when UPS picks up from them.
2016-11-11
Use props
clarksbrother
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

I think its safe to say is all they changed was the layout of their page. I noticed when my more recent order for a camera strap went through, it showed Order Sent to Warehouse for Shipping or something like that, now it shows shipped. The B&H still shows "On Order" which indicates a preorder to me.
2016-11-11
Use props
FlashGJ
lvl.4

clarksbrother Posted at 2016-11-12 01:53
I think its safe to say is all they changed was the layout of their page. I noticed when my more rec ...

It is in fact just a layout change. I guarantee you that the first thing you will notice before any information changes on your orders page is a charge to your credit card. For those that think it is actually processing for shipment, just take a look at your credit card activity. No charge=no preparing for shipment.
2016-11-11
Use props
paul.swieconek.
lvl.1

United States

Yes, Looks like my status has just changed to "Processing" will know in a few hours if it ships.....
2016-11-11
Use props
jsdiv
lvl.2
Flight distance : 258720 ft
United States

Just so you know, this where they moved the On Order (backorder) status in the new design. I fully expect mine to still be back ordered since Sept. orders have yet to be filled.
Just for your reference.

2016-11-11_12-53-47.jpg
2016-11-11
Use props
Riotcontrol
lvl.3

jsdiv Posted at 2016-11-12 02:56
Just so you know, this where they moved the On Order (backorder) status in the new design. I fully e ...

This is what mine looks like currently.
orderstatus.jpg
2016-11-11
Use props
jsdiv
lvl.2
United States

Riotcontrol Posted at 2016-11-12 03:26

Big difference here is they can estimate your wait meaning product is likely in route to warehouse. I with you the best of luck that is the case.
2016-11-11
Use props
ScreamMaker
lvl.2
Flight distance : 46759 ft
United States

Riotcontrol Posted at 2016-11-11 14:26

Yea, mine was "processing" yesterday and then back to "on order" this morning and now it's back to "processing" again. Credit card not touched...

and I didn't order until 10/31 so there is no chance in heck that mine is actually shipping.
2016-11-11
Use props
Kantcme
lvl.1

I was excited at first when I saw this yesterday as well, but here's what I noticed. There's actually two different order details pages. One that you can access via your account menu and other other if you click on "See order details" on the product page. If you do the latter, you will see "Order Status: Processing." Mine is currently in the same status, Estimated Delivery: 1-3 Days Delivery. I think that part is also misleading and just an approximation of how long it would take to ship to your location via whatever shipping method you selected.

I honestly believe that nothings changed... well other then the look and feel of their order details page now.

Order basic pkg on 9/30 at 8AM ET.
2016-11-11
Use props
Riotcontrol
lvl.3

jsdiv Posted at 2016-11-12 03:43
Big difference here is they can estimate your wait meaning product is likely in route to warehouse ...

We shall see
2016-11-11
Use props
jsdiv
lvl.2
United States

If nothing else I thought I'd at least offer some hope since there is a difference in display for those who ordered in Sept. then we who ordered mid October. It might be false hope, but hope none the less.
2016-11-11
Use props
Riotcontrol
lvl.3

Kantcme Posted at 2016-11-12 04:14
I was excited at first when I saw this yesterday as well, but here's what I noticed. There's actuall ...

Is this the page you are talking about?
orderstatus-2.jpg
2016-11-11
Use props
paul.swieconek.
lvl.1

United States

Yes, B&H is learning how to play the game - They have the best of teachers   Bogus status design change engineered to give you some false hope..
2016-11-11
Use props
Kantcme
lvl.1

Riotcontrol Posted at 2016-11-12 04:48
Is this the page you are talking about?

Yes, that is the order details you get when you navigate from your account / profile menu. If you click on the mavic pro product link, there will be another "See order details" on that page which directs you back to a similar page. This version will show "Processing" vs. the "Order Status: Order" you see on yours.

Either way, I strongly believe it's just a misleading redesign of their details page.
2016-11-11
Use props
DRONE-flies-YOU
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1450594 ft
United States

CANCELLED both Mavics I ordered.  Only ordered from B&H.  I don't want it, let alone 2!
2016-11-12
Use props
Riotcontrol
lvl.3

DRONE-flies-YOU Posted at 2016-11-13 10:31
CANCELLED both Mavics I ordered.  Only ordered from B&H.  I don't want it, let alone 2!

I still want it but now I'm in no rush to get it now due to the bill i just received for 5 out of my 10 cylinders misfiring on my M5 I'm hoping that it ships closer to the 25th.
2016-11-12
Use props
fansbb5b373a
lvl.1

Italy

Riotcontrol Posted at 2016-11-13 06:12
I still want it but now I'm in no rush to get it now due to the bill i just received for 5 out of  ...

you have news from b&H about your mavic?
2016-11-13
Use props
trance728
lvl.4
  • >>>

Riotcontrol Posted at 2016-11-13 13:12
I still want it but now I'm in no rush to get it now due to the bill i just received for 5 out of  ...

How old is your M5? I thought they just came out. Not under warranty or was it something you caused?
2016-11-13
Use props
NewToDroning
lvl.2
United States

trance728 Posted at 2016-11-13 07:30
How old is your M5? I thought they just came out. Not under warranty or was it something you cause ...

M5 has been in production since the 80s.
2016-11-13
Use props
trance728
lvl.4
  • >>>

NewToDroning Posted at 2016-11-13 21:39
M5 has been in production since the 80s.

Youre right, I was thinking of the M2.
2016-11-13
Use props
NewToDroning
lvl.2
United States

trance728 Posted at 2016-11-13 07:55
Youre right, I was thinking of the M2.

Now let's back to waiting on our orders lol
2016-11-13
Use props
River One
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7691722 ft
  • >>>
United States

ordered Mavic Combo from B&H on 9-28 AM .. just got another one line email from them today stating that he have no information from DJI as to when they will get any shipments of Mavic --- after 50 days, the only thing that is clear is the B&H sure has no leverage with DJI .. but I guess no one does. -- they would not even suggest that a Sept 28th order will be filled before 2017!!! Shocking!!
2016-11-13
Use props
dana5
lvl.3
Flight distance : 14354 ft
United States

I think it's the same for everyone. I ordered on Oct 2nd through amazon. Today, I finally cancelled my order. There is just no point to keeping the order open. I don't need to receive the mavic in winter, only to find out in the spring that there is a v2 modelb fixing some hardware issues.

I will put my order in again in april. Who knows... By the time it's warm enough to fly, there may be a better drone available. Worst case, I order a mavic then, with a fresh warranty, and stable firmware.
2016-11-13
Use props
Riotcontrol
lvl.3

trance728 Posted at 2016-11-13 21:30
How old is your M5? I thought they just came out. Not under warranty or was it something you cause ...

Its a 2006 M5 with a v10 they are fun but can be temperamental hehe
2016-11-13
Use props
jsdiv
lvl.2
United States

Has anyone's B&H order been filled? I know a few went out, but didn't know if those folks were on here or not.
2016-11-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules