Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How many have cancelled, numbers?
2686 11 2016-10-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pdbim25eeT7h
Second Officer
Flight distance : 749413 ft
Australia

Not trying to cause problems but was genuinely interested in numbers of cancels,
May also help others waiting as they can see how many have got out of their way.

I do t know how to do a spreadsheet
Running tally?

I would also like to mention for me, via Chat, DJI refund procedure was great, I had verification emails, and the money was in my bank 2 days later.
Thanks DJI

(Please feel free to delete)

I am number 1

Next poster is number 2... etc
2016-10-26
Use props
JulianX4
lvl.3

Hong Kong

Seems you are quite alone here...
2016-10-26
Use props
chuck9
lvl.2
United States

If someone cancels, then why would the keep checking the forms?
2016-10-26
Use props
70challenger
lvl.4
Canada

chuck9 Posted at 2016-10-27 12:40
If someone cancels, then why would the keep checking the forms?

Good point, Useless post, get on with your life.
2016-10-26
Use props
calvindo
lvl.3
Flight distance : 344738 ft
United States

I did... and not because i'm an upset crybaby, but rather leaving the country Friday and had no choice.
And look what arrived today! Sucks but oh well.... Dont even feel like opening it. lol

Next time contact your bank. You'll get credited instantly and let them and merchant deal with it ;)
Screen Shot 2016-10-26 at 9.52.49 PM.png
3B455153-722C-478D-B738-70D9A37A57BD.JPG
2016-10-26
Use props
pdbim25eeT7h
Second Officer
Australia

Stated the reasons in the initial post,
I know I'm not alone but thanks for your concern.

I cancelled sure, still purchased just through apple, so still so VERY GLAD to be a part of you wonderful people such a loving community from the weeks I e been reading, well done to you all for establishing this industry

Anyway,
I ordered from apple, smart move I think looking at some of the issues arising. I like service that's all.

I am sure I will get the last smirk in our new community
2016-10-26
Use props
ecophobic
lvl.2

I cancelled because I got a call asking me to do so. Reason was that my order (from Sept) may not be available for another 6 weeks (as of 10/26). They said they'd call me when they have items available and then charge me. I wasn't angry with all the delay but starting to wonder if all the mess is worth it. Not sure about $1000 on something that constantly has some sort of issue. Is the P4 this "high maintenance" now that it's been out a while?
2016-10-26
Use props
pdbim25eeT7h
Second Officer
Australia

I think a thread covering cancel/refund process is just as beneficial as the ordering spreadsheet.

As I said DJI did a great job with the return, I am sure some may wonder about this process.
A thread to speak about this instead of invading all your so important update order threads is still worthy, in my small, non experienced opinion.
2016-10-26
Use props
brianmlevy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2441663 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

pdbim25eeT7h Posted at 2016-10-27 07:06
Stated the reasons in the initial post,
I know I'm not alone but thanks for your concern.

You might be interested to know that Apple UK are now saying that the Mavic will be in their stores on 22nd December 2016 rather than 2/11/16 as quoted in the DJI launch.....
2016-10-26
Use props
pdbim25eeT7h
Second Officer
Australia

brianmlevy@me.c Posted at 2016-10-27 15:14
You might be interested to know that Apple UK are now saying that the Mavic will be in their store ...

Yes I am fine with that, I like new toys for Xmas.
It also tells me perhaps there is a little more trouble with firmware than first thought, pretty sure apple would also be happy about this delay... would look good for their business.

I'm just VERY glad of the 14day exchange, pretty sure if it was faulty/spun on RTH and crashed into a tree, apple would replace on the spot.

Not ask you to use you care pack replacement $75, then wait

It's all I'm saying here, I want this product to be great also.
Delays are fine, please TAKE TIME to quality assure.
I just want to be informed, apple have already exceeded DJI in that regard.
2016-10-27
Use props
brndnblk
lvl.2
Flight distance : 19029 ft
United States

Cancelled with DJI, and ordered at local Best Buy (in case I need to return it, defects)
2016-10-27
Use props
gckless
lvl.2

United States

I cancelled my Fly More Combo through B&H. Still have the Mavic Pro on order through them, and recently ordered a Mavic Pro through Best Buy.
2016-10-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules