Flagship Store frustration
1089 3 2016-10-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jl1030
lvl.2

Hong Kong

This situation is getting beyond frustration.
I live in a city that has the privilege of an Official DJI Flagship Store in Hong Kong, also geographically so close to China where the drones are manufactured.

Pre-ordered Mavic Pro in-store on 29 Sept, with staff telling me that Flagship Store will have stocks earlier than Online Store.
I instantly paid in full over the counter and was promised a pick up date of mid-Oct.

15 Oct came and went, until 21 Oct when DJI officially announced delayed shipping starts. There had not been any news and updates on the Store front. We are unable to track any shipping as we don't have a tracking number.

When called into the Flagship Store. All I got is a disappointing answer that shipping has begun delivering from China to Hong Kong, but with no specific date mentioned.

What exactly is the point of a Flagship Store?! Does it take 6 days and more to logistically ship from China to Hong Kong? Others who ordered Online Store versions have arrived in Hong Kong.

I have lost faith on buying anything from the so called Flagship Store!

Completely lack of customer service on the store front!

2016-10-26
Use props
pReya
New

Hong Kong

Did you get your Mavic yet? I'm in the same situation. Really not worth ordering at the flagship store compared to online retailers.
2016-11-17
Use props
Jacks1030
lvl.2

Singapore

pReya Posted at 2016-11-17 18:20
Did you get your Mavic yet? I'm in the same situation. Really not worth ordering at the flagship sto ...

No, still not got my Mavic yet, my queue number is number 18. They are currently on 15 now.
So in theory, I should receive it next batch of delivery to the store.

However, their last stock arrived was on 9 Nov, which mean, 9 days, still no new stock arriving!

Absolutely ridiculous!!!
2016-11-17
Use props
pReya
New

Hong Kong

I finally got mine yesterday.
2016-11-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules