Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
what is going on
1416 19 2016-10-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Young Old Timer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1795 ft
United Kingdom

After 2 month of waiting and over 90 emails 2 returns you send me back my craft p3 advanced with a note to say is been flight tested, quality tested ,and all updated !
Yesterday i tried to  fly it so i cecked my craft did all the necessary set up made sure the djigo is up to date on my samsung tab A and  all good to go
till i noticed that i dont have access to MULTIPLE FLIGHT MODE   in manual mode that is using the switch on the transmitter, or via the djigo app
Now What i would like to know is how can this craft pass you quality and flight test control  with out you not testing it  in multiple flight mode after all thats why the original craft flew away.
Anyway please note as i am getting irritated and stress out now and before i start putting this matter on the forum to find some answer you dji need to explain what is going on,and to send the craft back to you for the 3th time is totally   unacceptable
NO Excuses just a answer  will do what is going on why i can not acces multiple flight mode
You realy  made my first experience with the  drone and DJI  a total nightmare  
something to remember and talk for a long time
In Anticipation{:4_142:}

2016-10-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I understand how frustration that must be.
Could you please provide me a screenshot or short video about how you cannot access to multiple flight mode?
2016-10-26
Use props
labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I have to ask because you didn't mention it but whenever you update firmware many settings will be reset to default values.
Did you go into the app and enable multiple flight modes again after the update?
2016-10-27
Use props
Young Old Timer
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Yes i did labroides  and disable beginner just to see   even when i use the switch on top left of the transmitter if i recall wright  and swich to say A or F  a pop up used to say entering multiple flight mode to set lets say the POI but i now can not before the updated it was fine i also reinstalled the app but please check this out thanks.
http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... D369%26typeid%3D369
2016-10-27
Use props
Young Old Timer
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy you responded to this question before

2016-10-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

It's a known issue for P3S and P3 4K and be fixed by latest DJI GO version 3.0.1 for Android.
But your aircraft model is P3A,right?Have you update the DJI GO to latest version 3.0.1?

2016-10-27
Use props
Young Old Timer
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Yes DJI Mindy i have and i am not alone

2016-10-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Young Old Timer Posted at 2016-10-27 16:35

http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=49714&ex ...

Have you updated the DJI GO app to latest version?
If still no improvement, please make a short video and post it here.
2016-10-27
Use props
Young Old Timer
lvl.2
United Kingdom

ARE YOU READING MY MESSAGES DJI Mindy
I said yes twice to you question and i am saying again i have updated the app to 3.01 ok as for the picture loock at the links of other users posted here
2016-10-27
Use props
Young Old Timer
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Just to clarify is when you slide to multiple flight mode that nothing happens or pop up like before to inform you that  you are entering multiple flight mode and there for select POI /Curse Lock ect
2016-10-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Young Old Timer Posted at 2016-10-27 17:04
Just to clarify is when you slide to multiple flight mode that nothing happens or pop up like before ...

I've tested the Android device with latest DJI GO app.
There's no problem to enable the multiple flight modes.
Could you please record a short video of this issue?
app1.png
app2.png
2016-10-27
Use props
Cetaman
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Young Old Timer Posted at 2016-10-26 22:35

http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=49714&ex ...

Aloha YOT,

The thread you are citing is six months old.  Yes there was a problem back then and even up until last week.  The new DJI GO app 3.0.1, just came out yesterday, is claimed to have resolved the issue you are concerned about.  When was the last time you upgraded the DJI GO app?

One of the problems of getting angry about a problem is that it is hard to see when you are wrong and have made a mistake based on a misunderstanding.  It becomes hard to admit you made a mistake.  Try to calm down and look at this problem as others are looking at the problem.  It is easy for us to excuse your anger and frustration because we also get upset at times.  But, you need to figure out what your problem is and being angry is the biggest barrier to your being able to do that.  Not being angry will get you up in the air doing POIs again much faster.

The technology you are using is "State of the Art".  You have to keep current with the solutions to problems that arise because everything is so new.  If you have not upgraded your DJI GO app in the last day or two, you are loosing out on a chance to fly your Phantom the way you want to fly your Phantom.  The fliers in the thread you are citing were having their problems six months ago.  There have been a half dozen or more (probably way more, I have not counted) upgrades and updates of firmware and apps since then.

You are asking Mindy to do the impossible.  She cannot possibly look at old links to see recent information.  The information she is talking about is days old.  The information you are talking about is months old.  You need to get current.  

The reason you are having problems is because you are not fulfilling your obligations as a DJI customer.  You appear to be unclear on the subject.  A DJI GO app upgrade just came out a day or two ago and you appear to have not tried to use it yet.  As a statement that you are up-to-date, you are citing months old information - an impossibility.  You cannot possibly be up-to-date.

Upgrading the DJI GO app is also not the end of the path to solving your problem.  You also have to update your firmware on your Phantom and your Remote Controller.  That firmware is just over two weeks old.  When you have everything up-to-date, you will be able to fly with IOC.

To see how far out of date your system is, turn on the system.  Go to the General Settings accessed through the Icon in the upper right corner of the Flight Screen (Camera View).  On the first page scroll down to the bottom and tap on "About".  There you will see the versions that have been loaded in your system.

You are flying with three computers in a network.  Your iOS or Android device, the Phantom and the Remote Controller.  As noted, the three computers are all in a network.  The three parts of the network need to work smoothly together.  The three parts of your network will be listed on the About page.  What versions of the three parts of your network are you using?  We can help you get your network up-to-date and working smoothly if you tell us what versions you are using.

Hope this helps!

Aloha and Drone On!
2016-10-27
Use props
Young Old Timer
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Mindy it dose slide to green like you photo but what i am saying when i dose that i can not see the option to go in POI or Course lock ect  before even when i switch to A a pop up came up to inform me i am entering multiple flight mode i my missing something?
2016-10-27
Use props
Cetaman
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Young Old Timer Posted at 2016-10-26 23:51
Mindy it dose slide to green like you photo but what i am saying when i dose that i can not see the  ...

Aloha YOT,

The Pop-Up informing you that you are entering "Multiple Flight Mode" is a relic of the old firmware and earlier DJI GO apps.  If you insist in not updating your app and firmware, just accept the warning and fly.  It is just a warning that things will be different, so be prepared for it.  You will also have to put the flight switch (P A F) to F (Function) for the multiple flight modes to become operational.  Normally, you will have it in "P" mode for position (as in GPS positioning).  This should all be in your P3A manual available in the P3A "downloads" page of the web site. (http://www.dji.com/phantom-3-adv/info#downloads)

Go fly, have fun!  Be safe!

Hope this helps!

Aloha and Drone On!
2016-10-27
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Young Old Timer Posted at 2016-10-27 17:51
Mindy it dose slide to green like you photo but what i am saying when i dose that i can not see the  ...

Thank you so much for the detailed explaination, Cetaman, that's really appreciated. Young Old Timer,  After you enabled "Multiple Flight Mode", then please refer to the following picture, press the icon under RTH button in the left side.You will see the info you need pops out.

I.jpg
2016-10-27
Use props
Cetaman
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-10-27 17:40
Thank you so much for the detailed explaination, Cetaman, that's really appreciated. Young Old Ti ...

Aloha Natalia,

Mahalo!  It will be nice if YOT can solve his problem by following your instructions.  But, his points made in this thread indicate that his app and firmware are seriously out of date.  Just sayin.

Aloha and Drone On!
2016-10-27
Use props
Young Old Timer
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Yes i find it now, but before was different because when you activate multiple flight mode as soon as you put switch to F it used pop up now you need to touch the radio icon below H
Just Confusing people
On a different note Why when i run the simulator is so SLOW realy slow  Why DJI Natalia
2016-10-27
Use props
Young Old Timer
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Also how do i get my google MAP  back on the bottom screen since the update i have lost it and  at the moment is just a grey box!
2016-10-27
Use props
Young Old Timer
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Also how do i get my google MAP  back on the bottom screen since the update i have lost it and  at the moment is just a grey box!
2016-10-27
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Young Old Timer Posted at 2016-10-28 15:39
Also how do i get my google MAP  back on the bottom screen since the update i have lost it and  at t ...

Please connect your network internet to check again whether it will show up.
Or you please run the MAP software on your mobile device to check whether it can download the map properly.
2016-10-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules