Cancel Bank Transfer
1231 6 2016-10-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Linsenfest
lvl.3
Flight distance : 199475 ft

I paid via Bank Transfer because my paypal sucked and i have no credit card.

Does anyone here have experience in cancelling Bank Transfer Payment?

My Status is pay confirmed and they still get my money since 3 weeks.

2016-10-27
Use props
Anoniem
lvl.4
Flight distance : 70043 ft
Netherlands

Hi Linsenfest, why not wait a little bit more. I'm expecting my craft at 4 of 5 November, yours could be delivered very soon?
So why care that they have your money for 3 or 4 weeks.. how much interest do you get at your bank nowadays.. pff that's nothing.
This kind of thing is what you can expect if you order something very new as an pre order.
Just sit back and keep reading this forum
2016-10-27
Use props
Linsenfest
lvl.3
Flight distance : 199475 ft
Germany

Anoniem Posted at 2016-10-27 12:01
Hi Linsenfest, why not wait a little bit more. I'm expecting my craft at 4 of 5 November, yours coul ...

hmm ok your right.
Whats your order date?
2016-10-27
Use props
Revs
lvl.3
Flight distance : 73514 ft
United Kingdom

Glad you're waiting, but for future reference you can't cancel a bank transfer, you have no protection using this method. All you can do is ask whoever to transfer it back.
2016-10-27
Use props
Kuzz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 136900 ft

You cannot cancel a bank transfer. You can cancel a payment via Credit Card within a certain period of time as payments don't go through instantly. But if you paid direct via Debit bank transfer then they would have got your payment very quickly.

Once they have your money it's done. You can't cancel anything. You can only cancel your order and request a refund which once initiated will take up to 5 business working days from the day they tell you they've refunded you.
2016-10-27
Use props
Ange1walk
lvl.3
Flight distance : 30305 ft

I would also wait, but if you have e-banking there are 2 tings:

The first one called "Zurueckbuchen" in German, but since Weeks have passed you can't do that.
You need to do a "Buchungsreklamation" where you tell your Bank why you want your Money Bank ( and the Evidence is not so hard to get in this case )
2016-10-27
Use props
Anoniem
lvl.4
Flight distance : 70043 ft
Netherlands

Just got information from my dealer, shipment is leaving china 30 October, so delivery is expected around 15 November
2016-10-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules