Free Live Class! Taking Flight: Drone Photography and Video
741 8 2016-10-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Free Bird
lvl.3

Canada

Here is an online free course about drones and photography. I'm signed up.
Taking Flight: Drone Photography & Video   
Jeff Foster

FREE Broadcast         
                               October 29th  -   30th                                             

https://www.creativelive.com/cou ... tm_medium=affiliate
2016-10-27
Use props
Matt-and-Riley
lvl.4
Flight distance : 324442 ft
United Kingdom

Spam affiliate link
2016-10-27
Use props
Free Bird
lvl.3

Canada

How is this spam???? This is totally, I mean Totally drone related....safety, photography explaining what drones are out there.
Did you even look?
Or are you just that kind person who's cup is half empty as opposed to being half full all the time?
It's contagious!
2016-10-28
Use props
Mastertech
lvl.2
Flight distance : 601781 ft

My glass is 3/4 full because I just signed up. Don't look like a competitor, Just a place hawking some educational information. Its Free. They didn't require a credit card or a bunch of personal info.
Ill sign in and see what they are about. A person can never know too much. (Though many out there are too smart for their own good)
Thanks for the heads up FreeBird. (DAMN YOUR SCREEN NAME!!!! though... Lynyrd Skynyrd will be playing in the back of my head all day now..."I'm as free as a bird now....And this bird you cannot chaaaaange!)

2016-10-28
Use props
Free Bird
lvl.3

Canada

(DAMN YOUR SCREEN NAME!!!! though... Lynyrd Skynyrd will be playing in the back of my head all day now..."I'm as free as a bird now....And this bird you cannot chaaaaange!)

I've had that song stuck in my head ever since I listened to that song on my 8 track player driving my Nova Super Sport through the winding roads of the PinePass in Northern B.C. (1975)

2016-10-28
Use props
Matt-and-Riley
lvl.4
Flight distance : 324442 ft
United Kingdom

Free Bird Posted at 2016-10-28 18:24
How is this spam???? This is totally, I mean Totally drone related....safety, photography explaini ...

You took the time to monetise your link, spammed it in multiple forums, marketing style topic title and the I've signed up lure. That's enough to consider you have more involvement in this than just 'sharing' your find with other drone users.

I can see through your ploy because my glass is empty. What's the point of walking around all day with a half full or empty glass, just drink it!

The content may well be of good quality, it's your disingenuous affiliate link I don't like.
2016-10-28
Use props
Free Bird
lvl.3

Canada

Matt-and-Riley Posted at 2016-10-28 11:30
You took the time to monetise your link, spammed it in multiple forums, marketing style topic titl ...

I have nothing to do with this company out of Seattle. They did start sending me emails on other subject so I unsubscribe from there news letters.
Smile and make the world a better place!
2016-10-28
Use props
BobABooey
lvl.2

Free Bird Posted at 2016-10-29 08:19
I have nothing to do with this company out of Seattle. They did start sending me emails on other s ...

It shows $74, How do i get for free also?
2016-10-30
Use props
Free Bird
lvl.3

Canada

BobABooey Posted at 2016-10-30 13:34
It shows $74, How do i get for free also?

Save your money it's not worth watching for free. It was streaming video on Saturday & Sunday. The video was very outdated and was shot in 2014 and the quality is very bad.
2016-11-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules