DJI Marketing Strategy
6379 6 2016-10-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
user93af1e20f9
New

United States

DJI's marketing strategy is pure efing genius. Think about it.
Step 1: Destroy new direct competitor by announcing a new product they know they can't deliver on time, that is superior in every way, will be cheaper and will be available sooner. = PROFIT
Step 2: Charge customers at time of order instead of at ship date. Sit on their money for a month and half or 2 and collect interest/reinvest. = PROFIT
Step 3: Ship a handful out slowly so it looks like they are satisfying they're customers and prevent them from canceling. =PROFIT
Step 4: No new is bad news. Huge demand for a game changing new product. "Trying their best to keep up with demand", news articles, DJI on the tongue of the consumers. = PROFIT
Step 5: Hold back orders to dealers, driving the masses to try and figure out who will ship it first. Guess who has the earliest projected shipping date for new orders right now. DJI official store says ships within month of November. I don't know of any place else that still says that. Guess who gets to keep the cut the dealers normally get. =PROFIT
Step 6: Finally ship to dealers so they're on shelves for everyone else to buy. Dealers will suffer and deal with it cause they still want a piece of the pie. =PROFIT
Step 7: Provide bottom of the barrel customer support. Spend as little as possible on help, warranty repairs and replacements and pay as few employees as possible to deal with such issues. = PROFIT

Dear Google
Please release a consumer drone and stomp DJI into the efing dirt.
Thank you
2016-10-27
Use props
Ultraflight77
lvl.3
Flight distance : 881598 ft
United States

I agree but I bet this thread gets closed...
2016-10-27
Use props
Fulgerite
lvl.4

United States

There is so much wrong with this thread...  I can't figure out where to start...
2016-10-27
Use props
Lepus
lvl.3

Canada

Bet Google would make an awesome drone.  No rth button, it would be speech recognition. Go home drone.
2016-10-27
Use props
stratosHD
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1231280 ft
Australia

wow OP got banned, it hit a nerve
2016-10-27
Use props
Fulgerite
lvl.4

United States

Lepus Posted at 2016-10-27 18:34
Bet Google would make an awesome drone.  No rth button, it would be speech recognition. Go home dron ...

And the NSA would be able to watch everything you do...  
2016-10-27
Use props
method007
Second Officer
Flight distance : 110449 ft
  • >>>
United States

OP is the same shill that keeps switching VPN nodes and making new accounts to try and disparage DJI.  Types the same way every time.  
2016-10-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules