Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo+ sometimes black screen on Android
2134 4 2016-10-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
blipas
lvl.2
Flight distance : 69783 ft
Lithuania

Sometimes Go App goes black after connecting to DJI Osmo+ I can see histogram moving at the bottom indicating that camera is working and has connection to phone, but the preview it self is just black. The only thing that helps to solve this is to turn off and on the osmo and reconnect.

Using Nexus 5x and latest Firmware.
2016-10-28
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, try this, clean the cached wifi password of your phone, and connect only to Osmo this time, please see if it sticks.  Sometimes your phone will automatically connect to other wifis, and that's the issue.
2016-10-28
Use props
blipas
lvl.2
Lithuania

After last DJI Go Update 3.0.1 (Nov 3, 2016) App is NOT connecting to the Camera at all! I tried forgeting WIFI and restarting Camera multiple times - nothing helps.
2016-11-4
Use props
blipas
lvl.2
Lithuania

Ok after resetting WIFI on Camera It started to work. And I found one more clue - when you try to connect with Android device it might establish the connection, but at the same time it has notification that network has no internet connection - you must click on that and say - stay connected or smth like that. otherwise Android interrupts connection.
2016-11-7
Use props
fanse9cfed89
New
United States

What I had to do to get around this was to put my Android phone in Airplane mode and then turn on WiFi only. That made my setup reliable, whereas if I leave the mobile network enabled on my phone, the DJI app is unusable, simply won't reliably connect, and if it does, it won't reliably stay connected.
2017-6-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules