rc cable length?
1528 6 2016-10-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RickyT
lvl.1
Netherlands

What is the length of the standard connector cable?

I've seen footage that it's possible to fit an ipad mini in the holder withour further ado and the nexus 7 is the same size but needs the reverse cable so I'm wondering whether it will reach and to order it, or use the bottom port (which means a dangly cable)...

2016-10-28
Use props
RickyT
lvl.1
Netherlands

wow, great forum, nobody willing to share?
2016-10-29
Use props
KLRico
lvl.2
Flight distance : 428448 ft
United States

The side cable is probably <80mm, it reaches to the bottom of the fold out grip, but that's about it. You'll have to use the bottom port for anything that sticks out past the grip.
2016-10-29
Use props
RickyT
lvl.1
Netherlands

KLRico Posted at 2016-10-29 13:01
The side cable is probably

ah thanks for that. Seemed as though everbody here was more interested in whining and complaining on trivia than actualy helping others, so much obliged!
2016-10-30
Use props
rick39
lvl.4
Flight distance : 164354 ft
United Kingdom

RickyT Posted at 2016-10-30 09:57
ah thanks for that. Seemed as though everbody here was more interested in whining and complaining  ...

Careful RickyT, anybody could mistake your post for a whining complainer!
I tried looking up the length for you but couldn't find the answer from the DJI official spec webpage or the official manual. Seemed pointless telling you I couldn't give you the answer.
Try DJI Ken or any of the admins. They are really helpful and will try to answer your question. You have an estimated length from KLRico that seems to have satisfied your enquiry. DJI Ken was asked for the dimensions of the Mavic and physically measured them once we had drawn up a spec diagram and posted it somewhere here on the forum. I'm sure if he was prepared to do that then he would do the same for your cable dimension, if you ask him nicely!
2016-10-30
Use props
sploodge
Second Officer
Flight distance : 809350 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Here ya go..
IMG_0278a.jpg
2016-10-30
Use props
RickyT
lvl.1
Netherlands

haha thanks guys, I apologize if I came across a little whiny ;)

At the moment I have double length (20cm) cables on order from an ebay contact for both right- and left handed microB to type C. These should make connecting tablets a lot more ergonomic. I'll post the links when they come through.
2016-11-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules