How often do you visit the Inspire download page?
1411 10 2015-2-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
chiefenne
lvl.1
Austria

I find myself checking the Inspire download page 2-5 times a day.

{:2_36:}

What is your curiosity pattern?

2015-2-4
Use props
nscheffer
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2078563 ft
France

Same 2-5 times day is a minimum, same for the forum and also the store to order an additional remote controller and charger when they will be available... For the moment out of stock !
2015-2-4
Use props
Jscgaston
lvl.4
Flight distance : 316772 ft
  • >>>
United States

nscheffer Posted at 2015-2-5 03:16
Same 2-5 times day is a minimum, same for the forum and also the store to order an additional remote ...

Got my chargers from heli-world. shipped out two days later.  As for the DJI store..........
2015-2-4
Use props
Jscgaston
lvl.4
Flight distance : 316772 ft
  • >>>
United States

Jscgaston Posted at 2015-2-5 04:00
Got my chargers from heli-world. shipped out two days later.  As for the DJI store..........

as for the downloads page.... more than I would like to admit!
2015-2-4
Use props
craigarthurson.
lvl.2

Australia

It seems there is a secondary effect on all inspire owner and not a healthy one we are all gaining a Psychological disorder as we are all becoming OCD.
2015-2-4
Use props
AshInspire1
lvl.3

United Kingdom

well i just visited and noticed this at the bottom.

Inspire 1 Log Color Correction Tool
2015-2-4
Use props
weeeza.gmail
lvl.1

United States

nscheffer Posted at 2015-2-5 03:16
Same 2-5 times day is a minimum, same for the forum and also the store to order an additional remote ...

We have the Chargers in stock at FPVNINJAS.com
2015-2-4
Use props
chiefenne
lvl.1
Austria

Found the official IOS app right now

Can reduce now my visiting frequency
2015-2-12
Use props
andi.witech
lvl.1

Denmark

5-10 times a day after reading all the problems people are having with their I1.. and my I1 is grounded until next FW update
2015-2-13
Use props
rodger
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

I visit the forum daily to look at the users Posts. I have gained a lot of knowledge fro you people, things that I never knew. So, I find them beneficial. I have not flown my Inspire yet and every bit of your experiences and revelations is really beneficial. I use the Apple Forums also. When I have an issue I will do a Post and usually within an hour or so I have several answers to solve my situation.
2015-2-13
Use props
daver/m
lvl.4
Flight distance : 234590 ft
United States

Depends on the previous upgrade  ,  if I know my birds flying properly the way it should then I'm confident .
I do quite a bit of test flights of the main systems , GPS hold , drift , range , atti , rth , etc. and how the bird responds to my stick inputs ...
Once I'm confident that my birds systems are functioning properly !  I like to see on other RC forums what others experience when they load a new release on firmware etc before Upgrding My birds .
2015-2-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules