Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Anyone order I1 from CopterShop and
1182 9 2015-2-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
M3SpeedRacer
lvl.2

United States

Anyone order I1 from CopterShop and received an email from them that their prop locks have shipped?
Best response I got from them is "You will receive an email with a tracking number once they ship", hence I have no clue when to expect them.

2015-2-4
Use props
MJDMike
lvl.3

Costa Rica

I got an email with a tracking number this morning, stating that the prop locks have shipped.
2015-2-4
Use props
Chris Con
lvl.4
Flight distance : 501175 ft
United States

I haven't got a tracking number yet from them ( I didn't preorder and I also purchased through amazon), but heck if they don't have excellent customer service.. I decided to call them direct.  The person who picked up the phone was completely informed and even was able to give me information on the exact date the 48 batteries would arrive.. Good stuff..
2015-2-4
Use props
clintbarton.ema
lvl.2

United States

Got my tracking number from CopterShop this afternoon.
2015-2-4
Use props
2001guns
lvl.2

United States

clintbarton.ema Posted at 2015-2-5 09:23
Got my tracking number from CopterShop this afternoon.

I got a USPS tracking number from Copter. I am happy with their service.
2015-2-4
Use props
M3SpeedRacer
lvl.2

United States

MJDMike Posted at 2015-2-5 07:41
I got an email with a tracking number this morning, stating that the prop locks have shipped.

Good for you. Looks like they didn't receive enough sets to cover all existing I1 customers. How Lovely.
2015-2-4
Use props
cypress6
lvl.2
Flight distance : 176936 ft
United States

I received my prop locks today 2/4  from CopterShop with my 2nd controller I had ordered. I did receive an email stating that my controller had shipped but had no indication that the prop locks were shipping as well (nice surprise). I did pre-order my I1 from them, first round.
I read some where in the forum that someone had called them about the prop locks and CopterShop said they were receiving qty 80. The poster was unclear if it was 80 individual prop locks or 80 sets of prop locks.
Hang in there! I am now waiting for an Nvidia Shield to show up before I can fly. I can no longer wait for the IOS app to show up.
Happy flying all when we get the pieces worked out!
2015-2-4
Use props
M3SpeedRacer
lvl.2

United States

Wahoo finally got them. Was concerned becauseI I never got an email from CopterShop that they were shipped. Perfect timing, Happy Friday!
2015-2-6
Use props
boogieman77.gma
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5611893 ft
  • >>>
United States

I didnt get a tracking number but mine showed up today.
2015-2-6
Use props
david.tri-techn
lvl.2

United States

boogieman77.gma Posted at 2015-2-7 06:33
I didnt get a tracking number but mine showed up today.

Rec'd a tracking number via email and rec'd locks 3 days later via usps across country
2015-2-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules