o(^-^)o
PaulBirman
lvl.2
Flight distance : 374177 ft
Latvia

Marv0 Posted at 2016-10-29 16:53
This is what you will get at 60fps..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAPh7k3b_ig

In Latvia and I guess in other EU countries if drone weight is not more than 1,5kg than you can fly over the city at max altitude 80m

You have to read law in your state, country, city, maybe you can fly over the city
2017-7-5
Use props
Jaying
lvl.1
Flight distance : 37087 ft
United Kingdom

arifg Posted at 2017-7-5 00:04
After a few log flight I can firmly confirm, my new Mavic certainly differs from the previous one.Hardware is definitely different. There is NO aliasing effect in this new camera detected, the effect which plagued my previous one.

Can you confirm your build date? mine is Tuesday, April, 25th 2017 and i have noticed the 1080 - 60 issues, so looking to return mine to get a newer one if possible!
2017-7-28
Use props
Siwyleeds
lvl.3
United Kingdom

this effect is only visible in higher frame rate. If You want to shoot full hd then 1080 30fps is ok. It looks good. It will never be as good as phantom 4 because the camera is much smaller.
They needed to sacrifice something to be able to create such a compact aircraft. I`ve had my P3A before and I`m always shooting in 1080p. I have to admit that the 1080p 30 from Mavic is slightly worse that P3A
and I knew about it before I`ve decided to upgrade to the mavic. In the photography world the size matters a lot so if someone wants to shoot the best possible videos should buy P4 or P4P.
Also I don`t understand why would You film in 4k 30 and then convert it to 1080p.  Also that effect on that video is mostly visible on those buildings far away. it might not be good enough for some time lapse landscaping
but if You want to do some slo-mo`s of yourself running swimming or whatever in close distance You should be able to get some decent vids
2017-7-28
Use props
QuadKid
First Officer
Flight distance : 482349 ft
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-11-3 06:07
It's because of the tiny size of the camera.

All in all DJI advertises the Mavic as a go anywhere Quad, which is exactly what it does, yes you sacrifice some of the camera quality & features but the damn thing fits in my Cannon Camera shoulder case with the controler & 4 batteries!! Unless you are selling your Video/Photo product (which I do, and use the Phantom series for that) the Mavic produces exceptional photo & video for opportunistic situations.

And I say again:
" The damn thing fits in my Cannon Camera shoulder case with the controler & 4 batteries!!
2017-7-28
Use props
Asidhowz
lvl.2

Iran

How to confirm build date?
2017-9-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules