Litchi - setting waypoiint during flight, Is this possible?
1587 4 2016-10-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rich
lvl.3
Flight distance : 197680 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi . I like the detailed possibilities of programming waypoints in Litchi vs the limited capabilities in the DJI Go app , however I want to set my waypoints during flight , the same as DJI Go app. Is this possible in Litchi? Im looking to purchase, but obviously cannot try before I buy. Hope someone can help.

Thanks
Rich
2016-10-29
Use props
Matt-and-Riley
Second Officer
Flight distance : 324442 ft
United Kingdom

I think you can, this example suggests binding c1 button. Useful for getting those heights correct

1. Interpolate Method

General Settings
Set Custom Button 1 to "Waypoint at Aircraft"
Mission Settings
Set Cruising Speed to 0 and RC Speed to the highest speed you want the aircraft to travel.
Set Default Gimbal Pitch to "Interpolate"
Steps
Fly the Phantom to the Waypoint 1 location, set your heading, and Gimbal Pitch, and press Custom Button 1.
Fly the Phantom to the Waypoint 2 location, set your heading, and Gimbal Pitch, and press Custom Button 1.
Run the mission.
Note : Rotation defaults to the shortest path but can be modified in Mission Settings.
2016-10-29
Use props
fans552e88a2
lvl.3
Flight distance : 197680 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Matt-and-Riley Posted at 2016-10-29 18:27
I think you can, this example suggests binding c1 button. Useful for getting those heights correct : ...

Great. Thanks for this
2016-11-3
Use props
fansb575e0a8
New

South Africa

Hallo Everyone

I hope someoone can help me. How do I drop a weighpoint. Ive opened the Litchi App, logged in, went to the keys button. Then assighned C1 button to weighpoint at aircraft and C2 button for gibball pitch and disabled all the other functions that C1 and C2 buttons could be assighned to. After taking off I press the C1 button but does not want to drop the wp. Tried to go into weighpoint mode but then the "take off" button doesnt appear so I can not tkae off. I fly Phantom 4.

Thanks so much

Erich
2017-5-16
Use props
Matt-and-Riley
Second Officer
Flight distance : 324442 ft
United Kingdom

Not sure, I usually take off manually. You can switch modes while in the air, take off in fpv mode then change to waypoints when you're in the air. Clear the mission to make sure you start from fresh.

I do all my mission planning from my armchair now then just let it fly when I'm out
2017-5-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules