Changing shipping address to different country
1937 7 2016-10-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Y7a2ebIZVfCK
lvl.1

United States

Hey everyone,

My 9/29 order for Mavic Pro from USA hasn't shipped yet, and now I need to leave for a long trip to Asia.   Can I change the shipping address to a friend's house in India?  Has anyone done something like address change before?  

Live chat has been unavailable for 2 days and I did not get any  reply from onlinesales@dji.com so I don't have any official guidance on  this one.

Thanks!

2016-10-29
Use props
ANCW
lvl.2
Flight distance : 275072 ft
United States

No you can't I checked with them already, you can only change to the address in your country
2016-10-29
Use props
MrSnogles
lvl.1

United States

Exact same problem here, i'm moving back to germany from san francisco 1st december. Initially i was hoping my fly more combo would arrive while i'm still here,...Now i'd like to change to shipping address to germany, but the onlinesales@dji.com doesn't answer, there is no official information about an expected shipping date and canceling seemse to take forever. This is just super annoying and the dji guys are not helpful at all.
I really hope they find a non-bureaucratic solution since it's all because of the delay. And all the time they have my money.....
2016-10-29
Use props
Kuzz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 136900 ft
Malaysia

I guess all you guys can do is just set a last possible date for it to be dispatched by. If it doesn't get dispatched you have to cancel. That's what I was going to do as I leave Malaysia soon I was going to cancel on Nov 7th latest if it didn't get dispatched. Luckily mines shipping now and will be here Wednesday.
2016-10-29
Use props
Y7a2ebIZVfCK
lvl.1

United States

Kuzz Posted at 2016-10-30 02:06
I guess all you guys can do is just set a last possible date for it to be dispatched by. If it doesn ...

Agreed - my cutoff date is Nov 1, and then I cancel.
2016-10-29
Use props
Kuzz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 136900 ft

Y7a2ebIZVfCK Posted at 2016-10-30 14:18
Agreed - my cutoff date is Nov 1, and then I cancel.

Just to let you know delivery is pretty fast. 5 working days max. Mine was dispatched Saturday (yesterday) it's already in Hong Kong and due for delivery on Wednesday.
2016-10-29
Use props
MrSnogles
lvl.1

United States

I got an answer from the sales support team, but not real shure what to make of it ....

Poppy (DJI)

Dear Customer,
Thanks for getting in touch with DJI online store.
I am sorry that there is no shipping information updated yet for your order, but as we will get stocks soon please kindly wait patiently, that would be really appreciated. As your ordered Oct 1st, please kindly wait for shipping update as you order earlier. It's not Decemebr, we have a month to deal with this order so please kindly wait, maybe you can get it and do not need to change the address 1st of december. Once it is shipped, you will receive a notification email from us. Thanks for your understanding.

>My hope is that they really speed up shipping soon now ...  :/
2016-10-30
Use props
ANCW
lvl.2
Flight distance : 275072 ft
United States

MrSnogles Posted at 2016-10-30 07:32
I got an answer from the sales support team, but not real shure what to make of it ....

same here, I ordered on 1 oct too, lucky mine I get to ship to my friend place which I will get it in dec, my cut off is 7 nov by then I have to change my shipping address.
2016-10-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules