Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Ordered via Jessops UK
1234567Next >
24763 267 2016-10-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nickkyriacou
lvl.1

Philippines

Hi just wondered if anyone who ordered the Mavic via Jessops in the UK have received their Mavic or has any information about when to expect to receive them??
2016-10-29
Use props
rick39
lvl.4
Flight distance : 164354 ft
United Kingdom

Spoke to them today and was told anytime between the first and third week in November, if you're on their first delivery shipment allocation. Of course this could change as they haven't received anything from DJI yet
2016-10-29
Use props
Jenkins
lvl.3
Flight distance : 10814 ft
United Kingdom

Amazon UK are sticking with the 4th November as a delivery date for the fly more.
2016-10-29
Use props
aaronspence
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Jenkins Posted at 2016-10-29 22:18
Amazon UK are sticking with the 4th November as a delivery date for the fly more.

Wonder if this is due to the rule thats come to light that Amazon cancels orders if the seller hasn't delivered in X time.

Wish Jessops had this.. Instead no doubt DJI will put them to the end of the queue.
2016-10-29
Use props
Jenkins
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Others on the forums have asked amazon and they say they have them in stock right now waiting to get shipped. I'm still on the fence about cancelling tbh. With the problems of drifting drones and weird behaviour I'm not sure.
2016-10-29
Use props
aaronspence
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Jenkins Posted at 2016-10-29 22:29
Others on the forums have asked amazon and they say they have them in stock right now waiting to get ...

The way I see it. It's winter now anyway, so I won't get much use out of it so I'm sticking with my Jessops order, hopefully also by then the filmware will be fixed as you say.
2016-10-29
Use props
Jenkins
lvl.3
United Kingdom

I'm flying to Thailand on the 19th. When I ordered originally I thought it would come with plenty of time to practise. Now I'll only have 2 weeks if it actually does come as promised. That's a concern as it will be my 1st drone.
2016-10-29
Use props
davcom1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 440981 ft
United Kingdom

Jenkins Posted at 2016-10-29 22:51
I'm flying to Thailand on the 19th. When I ordered originally I thought it would come with plenty of ...

If you are only really buying for filming of your trip, you might not get enough time to become fully used to all the controls and get decent footage, but, you could practice the basics with a simple toy quadcopter - the stick inputs will be the same. The Mavic would actually be a bit easier as it will hold its position in the air unlike the toys.
2016-10-29
Use props
destinylove1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 89669 ft
United Kingdom

Ordered mine a soon as it was possible jesops saying there head quarters hasn't even got a date for when it will arrive at there own factory's never mind my door step but said I can cancle at any time I want
2016-10-29
Use props
xbFZOTOUqld4
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2488944 ft
United Kingdom

rick39 Posted at 2016-10-29 19:47
Spoke to them today and was told anytime between the first and third week in November, if you're on  ...

I wastold the same.
2016-10-29
Use props
xbFZOTOUqld4
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2488944 ft
United Kingdom

rick39 Posted at 2016-10-29 19:47
Spoke to them today and was told anytime between the first and third week in November, if you're on  ...

I was told the same.
2016-10-29
Use props
Revs
lvl.3
Flight distance : 73514 ft
United Kingdom

Jenkins Posted at 2016-10-29 21:29
Others on the forums have asked amazon and they say they have them in stock right now waiting to get ...

You may as well place an order with Amazon. They don't charge until shipped and you'll know whether they're BSing or not by next Thrusday. I'm confident, having spoke to them via chat that I'll get mine by Friday.
2016-10-30
Use props
sandgrownun
lvl.2
Flight distance : 45187 ft

I ordered mid October with Jessop's after someone posted they had taken less orders than the quantity they had on pre-order with DJI. They are still taking orders and advertising a November delivery for those.

I have emailed them a couple of times for more information but they have not responded at all.
2016-10-30
Use props
danc88
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Ordered mine on the 10th October. They did say i would be in the second batch (November) but that was with 1st expected delivery being around the 15th October. On the website if you order now the expected delivery is January
2016-10-30
Use props
rick39
lvl.4
Flight distance : 164354 ft
United Kingdom

sandgrownun Posted at 2016-10-30 11:57
I ordered mid October with Jessop's after someone posted they had taken less orders than the quantit ...

On the Jessops website there is a chat box where you can engage with a representative. I've found I always get a swift response. However, they can't give fate on your order but will supply the tel number to make that enquiry. Here is the reply given and the telephone number:

"Unfortunately we are not able to check your order from here, please contact us by phone on 0344 800 4444 between 9am and 6pm Monday to Saturday or email at cs@jessops.com , we apologise for any inconvenience"
2016-10-30
Use props
aaronspence
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I am number 6 in the first batch for Jessops and have had 3 emails in to cs@jessops.com with no reply, So appreciate the news here form those who have phoned up.
2016-10-30
Use props
geordie8t1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 14409554 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Jenkins Posted at 2016-10-29 21:18

the amazon 4th november is firstly not confirmed (Not in stock yet), i spoke with them 2 days ago, and secondly it is shipping from Hong Kong, so expect at least 10 days on top of the in stock status changes, is this the advert? https://www.amazon.co.uk/DJI-Mav ... words=dji+mavic+pro
2016-10-30
Use props
geordie8t1
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

i ordered on 2nd october with no shipping news yet.  and the jessops reps are as bad as dji, cant give me any information and keep stalling, i understand they may not have much info from DJI but every time i asked them they tell me different contradicting stories, currently its arriving in the first THREE weeks of november
2016-10-30
Use props
Jenkins
lvl.3
United Kingdom

geordie8t1 Posted at 2016-10-30 19:19
the amazon 4th november is firstly not confirmed (Not in stock yet), i spoke with them 2 days ago, ...

Another member was told by Amazon on chat that they have them in stock and are waiting to be sent to customers. To be honest I'm not too concerned either way. I'm likely going to cancel anyway with the problems people are having.
2016-10-30
Use props
geordie8t1
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Jenkins Posted at 2016-10-30 19:48
Another member was told by Amazon on chat that they have them in stock and are waiting to be sent  ...

yeah i am in 2 minds as to cancel or not, i bought mine to take on a round the world trip thinking when i ordered on Oct 2nd it would arrive by departure time 16th Nov, but that time is running down fast and with all the demand and fuss, im allready resigned to not having it now :-(
2016-10-30
Use props
Jenkins
lvl.3
United Kingdom

I'm off to Thailand on the 19th. Even it comes on the 4th it is scant time for me to be comfortable with it and if these problems manifest themselves over there could ruin my holiday.
2016-10-30
Use props
fans1f018521
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Ive just rang Jessops again as the waiting is getting out of hand. They are now saying according to DJI, the drones might be coming o the second week of November.
2016-10-31
Use props
aaronspence
lvl.2

United Kingdom

fans1f018521 Posted at 2016-10-31 09:56
Ive just rang Jessops again as the waiting is getting out of hand. They are now saying according to  ...

Heard pretty mcuh the same....

"Ok great, you're number 6 in the queue so you're getting one in our first batch. DJI haven't confirmed the exact date at the moment but they have advised that they are due into the UK either late this week or early next week. As soon as we have them in the warehouse you'll get an email to let you know that the order is on it's way and with your tracking number "
2016-10-31
Use props
geordie8t1
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

aaronspence Posted at 2016-10-31 10:12
Heard pretty mcuh the same....

"Ok great, you're number 6 in the queue so you're getting one in o ...

Im just off the phone with jessops as well and my.information is that they dont even know when stock is arriving from DJI....i am also in the first batch and have been told simply "its due in November"
2016-10-31
Use props
aaronspence
lvl.2

United Kingdom

geordie8t1 Posted at 2016-10-31 12:19
Im just off the phone with jessops as well and my.information is that they dont even know when sto ...

Yeh man who knows... They don't so I'm not raging at Jessops. I'll give em till next Monday then fire a wee chat message again.
2016-10-31
Use props
Ciotti88
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Ordered on 10th, just spoke to them and I am 161 in the que for the combo and they are hoping for November delivery
2016-11-2
Use props
DFS
lvl.2
Flight distance : 673829 ft
United Kingdom

I'm 169. One week ago was 171. Some people cancel order.No one has yet received the Mavic from this store. So they told me in chat
2016-11-2
Use props
fans43995a6d
lvl.2

United Kingdom

DFS Posted at 2016-11-2 11:07
I'm 169. One week ago was 171. Some people cancel order.No one has yet received the Mavic from this  ...

Number 6 in queue, not got anything so agree with you.
2016-11-2
Use props
griff2
lvl.1

United Kingdom

"Hi just wondered if anyone who ordered the Mavic via Jessops in the UK have received their Mavic or has any information about when to expect to receive them??"

Nope.  Just the email last month saying there was high demand.
2016-11-2
Use props
sandgrownun
lvl.2
Flight distance : 45187 ft

Also spoke with them today. I am number 235 in the queue. I asked about how many they pre-ordered with DJI. I was told 700 but they said that they never get them all at once from DJI and they come in dribs and  drabs. They have no idea how many they will get in the first batch or when but suggested I would probably not see mine before end of November/early December.
2016-11-2
Use props
FOLLOMADIC
lvl.1

United Kingdom

spoke with Jessops yesterday - they asked for my order date (8th October) and said I will be in the first batch to arrive, which should be in the next two weeks - seems in line with DJI's announcement today so fingers crossed!
2016-11-3
Use props
Drmerlin
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2441663 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

FOLLOMADIC Posted at 2016-11-3 10:41
spoke with Jessops yesterday - they asked for my order date (8th October) and said I will be in the  ...

I ordered direct from DJI on 29/09/16. As of this morning they have told me that they cannot give me any assurance that I will receive my order this month. Two weeks ago they were telling me that it would be shipped in a week or two... Until there is actual evidence to suggest anything different, I would take whatever DJI says with a large pinch of salt...
2016-11-3
Use props
fansdde836de
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I just spoke with 2 seperate staff at jessops and was told that im in the first batch BUT they havent even had any mavics dispatched to them yet, he went on to tell me that he expects to fulfil my order before christmas......
2016-11-3
Use props
Nando_uk
lvl.2

Just got off the phone with Jessops and they are saying there is no actual confirmation but apparently there is a system update for delivery within the next week. I know they might be just trying to fob me off but fingers crossed.
2016-11-3
Use props
fans43995a6d
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Nando_uk Posted at 2016-11-3 16:40
Just got off the phone with Jessops and they are saying there is no actual confirmation but apparent ...

Would tie up with what I was told, delivery late this week, early next week
2016-11-3
Use props
Shiner
lvl.1
Flight distance : 171440 ft
United Kingdom

fans43995a6d Posted at 2016-11-3 17:04
Would tie up with what I was told, delivery late this week, early next week

I got told the same on the phone yesterday.    " 'Should' be in the next 1-2 weeks"

I ordered on the 30th Sept so I'm really hoping its sooner rather than later.  But with todays news from DJI I'm wondering whether that was just Jessops stalling for time.  I know its not Jessops fault, but at the same time, I can't help getting annoyed with them for no communication whatsoever untill I called them.

Would be nice to recieve periodic updates even if it was just to say its delayed! Haha.  Think customer service is a thing of the past now!

Hopefully they do start arriving soon!  Been looking forward to flying the Mavic ever since the youtube video first popped up about it!
2016-11-3
Use props
fansdde836de
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Shiner Posted at 2016-11-3 22:59
I got told the same on the phone yesterday.    " 'Should' be in the next 1-2 weeks"

I ordered on  ...

This is the email i just received from jessops, I ordered mine on 2nd Oct so will almost definately cancel now due to me going travelling in 2 weeks for 3 months.

Dear Jason

Thank you for your email.

I can confirm we are working closely with DJI and are in communication with them daily in order to keep customers updated on their orders.

We have been advised that as your order was placed before 24th October we should be on track to have your item delivered before Christmas, however due to high global demand we are unable to guarantee a specific ETA.

Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused by this delay.

If there is anything else we can help you with please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,

Kirsten Penny

Contact Centre Agent

Jessops Europe Limited
2016-11-4
Use props
Shiner
lvl.1
Flight distance : 171440 ft
United Kingdom

fansdde836de Posted at 2016-11-4 08:48
This is the email i just received from jessops, I ordered mine on 2nd Oct so will almost definatel ...

Wow!  Not quite the 1-2 weeks they said then haha.

I hope that's not the case otherwise I might be doing the same soon.  I have a similar problem as I'll be disapearing for 4 months with work at some point this month.  They havn't told me when yet so I'm just holding out as long as I can!
2016-11-5
Use props
mikeyshl
lvl.1

I spoke to a dan over at jessops who said they've been having dribs and drabs of orders coming in... but its mainly the fly more combos... something tells me I should have just gotten one of those!
2016-11-5
Use props
Ciotti88
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Couple of people over at http://mavicpilots.com/threads/jessops-uk.637/page-4 have received theirs from Jessops today
2016-11-5
Use props
1234567Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules