Mavic Ordered via Jessops UK
24813 267 2016-10-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans43995a6d
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Wow.. They said I was number 6 in the queue as well yet nothing here.....
2016-11-5
Use props
Nando_uk
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Is that true? I haven't heard anything from them yet.
2016-11-6
Use props
BlueBottleNorm
lvl.2
United Kingdom

fans43995a6d Posted at 2016-11-5 23:52
Wow.. They said I was number 6 in the queue as well yet nothing here.....

Neither have I heard anything (ordered 3/10/16)
2016-11-6
Use props
xbFZOTOUqld4
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2488944 ft
United Kingdom

I          .
2016-11-6
Use props
Enkeixpress
lvl.4
Flight distance : 297497 ft
United Kingdom

I've placed an order with Jessops for a Mavic Pro Fly More Combo, they seem to be getting stock in. Not much, but some. At least that's something. I've got an order with Amazon UK too. Will go with whoever dispatches the order first. Good thing about these two sites is that they don't charge your account until the order's dispatched.
2016-11-6
Use props
destinylove1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 89669 ft
United Kingdom

Spoke this morning with jesops ordered on the first of October they saying 520 were preordered I should be in the first batch and should receive by Dec but that is only if dji delivered the amount asked for as yet no one who has ordered from jesops in the UK has received one I asked
2016-11-7
Use props
fans43995a6d
lvl.2

United Kingdom

destinylove1 Posted at 2016-11-7 12:21
Spoke this morning with jesops ordered on the first of October they saying 520 were preordered I sho ...

You've been lied to im afraid then. They confirmed to me this morning the first few orders have trickled through.
2016-11-7
Use props
fansdde836de
lvl.3
Flight distance : 14409554 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

thats odd because within the last 3 minutes 14:26pm i have just called them and 0n 03448004444 option 2 and supplied my order number, and the  customer service agent and then his supervisor BOTH told me that Jessops have not recieved ANY drones to their warehouse yet and as of yet are still unaware when their initial stock will be arriving but guestimated that it will be in the next week or 2, matching several other phone calls i have had claiming the date to be the 17th November....somebody is lying here.....
2016-11-7
Use props
fans43995a6d
lvl.2

United Kingdom

fansdde836de Posted at 2016-11-7 14:28
thats odd because within the last 3 minutes 14:26pm i have just called them and 0n 03448004444 optio ...

Just called again, They arent expecting any DJI Mavics this week.
2016-11-7
Use props
userd413ec73a3
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I spoke to jessops last week and the chap told me they received 5 drones from dji which had been sent to first customers.
2016-11-7
Use props
fans43995a6d
lvl.2

United Kingdom

userd413ec73a3 Posted at 2016-11-7 15:18
I spoke to jessops last week and the chap told me they received 5 drones from dji which had been sen ...

5 Drones and they have over 700 orders... 2018 anyone?
2016-11-7
Use props
Nando_uk
lvl.2

United Kingdom

fansdde836de Posted at 2016-11-7 22:28
thats odd because within the last 3 minutes 14:26pm i have just called them and 0n 03448004444 optio ...

I can definitely back up your post dude, I went in and they told me the same thing, I ordered on the 5th of October and they are saying before Christmas. I told them that some people claim to have received theirs Jessie and the manager said that's not possible as they haven't received any at all, not even the combo. It's all confusing, someone is definitely telling porkies.
2016-11-7
Use props
fansdde836de
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nando_uk Posted at 2016-11-7 15:20
I can definitely back up your post dude, I went in and they told me the same thing, I ordered on t ...

i just called again to cancel and before i gave them my order number i just enquired as to if and when they expect the first shipments or if any have arrived and been shipped yet the agent said none have arrived to the uk warehouses yet and no orders have been fulfilled, i then gave him my order number and discussed cancelling, im going travelling on the 16th Nov for 3 months so its almost 100% it will not arrive in time and the agent even confirmed as much even being in the first batch of orders he said its highly unlikely i will receive it, dji havent told jessops when they will be shipped and he in turn told me he has no genuine confirmation as to shipping dates and quantities but he did say wait till Saturday before cancelling, that is the last possible day that they can arrive in store for my parcel to arrive on the 15th
2016-11-7
Use props
destinylove1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 89669 ft
United Kingdom

fans43995a6d Posted at 2016-11-7 12:23
You've been lied to im afraid then. They confirmed to me this morning the first few orders have tr ...

Looks like it was yyu my friend who was lied to
2016-11-7
Use props
DFS
lvl.2
Flight distance : 673829 ft
United Kingdom

I order 14/10/2016 I'm 171 in queue. today i recive email from Jessops. It's  joke?

Thank you for your email.

I regards to your query there is currently a lot of demand for the DJI Mavic Pro Drone so you will be looking at receiving your order in the beginning of the new year.

I apologies for any inconvenience that this may cause you.

If I can help with anything else, please do not hesitate to contact me.

2016-11-8
Use props
fans43995a6d
lvl.2

United Kingdom

destinylove1 Posted at 2016-11-8 01:10
Looks like it was yyu my friend who was lied to

http://mavicpilots.com/threads/jessops-uk.637/page-6

Chap on there received his, so feel free to go call him a liar then.
2016-11-8
Use props
geordie81
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DFS Posted at 2016-11-8 12:16
I order 14/10/2016 I'm 171 in queue. today i recive email from Jessops. It's  joke?

Thank you for y ...

how did you find your position in the queue? i just called and explained my order date which was 2nd Oct, they have now told me to expect mine in the new year (Early January the agent told me) (Jasmin her name was) and when i requested my position number in the queue i was told that they do not give that info out, as did the web chat and the supervisor? bit confusing with all this smoke and daggar stuff and false info online
2016-11-8
Use props
xbFZOTOUqld4
Second Officer
United Kingdom

I belivei am number 8 in the fly more combo list...

If you are really that desperate for one ill let you all know when i get mine and we can have a bidding war for it ....

2016-11-8
Use props
ed24
lvl.1
Flight distance : 292674 ft
United Kingdom

xbFZOTOUqld4 Posted at 2016-11-8 14:31
I belivei am number 8 in the fly more combo list...

If you are really that desperate for one ill le ...

Another dirty flipper.
2016-11-8
Use props
Nando_uk
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Ahhh! TBH I am tired of waiting for this drone. Jessops are now saying end of December/ early Jan. Made up my mind to cancel after this weekend if no news. I can't fly anyway for the next couple of months with the weather. So disappointed.
2016-11-8
Use props
Enkeixpress
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Nando_uk Posted at 2016-11-8 16:16
Ahhh! TBH I am tired of waiting for this drone. Jessops are now saying end of December/ early Jan. M ...

Why are you expecting to get your Mavic before the new year anyway? You need to greatly lower your expectations as DJI have their large plate very full at the moment. Regardless of how many they ship out during each day, they're not even close to fulfilling all orders, far from it as there's new orders constantly trickling in. They need to get all of those early September orders shipped out first, which are mostly for retailers and resellers, and they haven't even shipped out half of those yet!
2016-11-8
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Enkeixpress Posted at 2016-11-8 16:39
Why are you expecting to get your Mavic before the new year anyway? You need to greatly lower your  ...

Did you not post a thread that your order shipped , in it you said you ordered October 28th?

Are you having a laugh.
2016-11-8
Use props
Enkeixpress
lvl.4

hallmark007 Posted at 2016-11-9 01:25
Did you not post a thread that your order shipped , in it you said you ordered October 28th?

Are  ...

No, I've only had the RC (Reverse Micro USB connector) cable shipped out via DHL. Figured I'd need it, so I left that order for the cable placed. If the Mavic Pro Fly More Combo order I had cancelled a couple of days ago was shipped out to me, I'd have emailed DJI Support immediately stating that I want that package delivery cancelled and returned to them immediately, I don't want it.

The more longer my own Mavic Pro takes to get to me, the better. At least that's how I feel given the current circumstances with all of these interference / controllability issues floating about.
2016-11-8
Use props
Ciotti88
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DFS Posted at 2016-11-8 12:16

Thank you for y ...

Do you think the position in the queue they are giving is true as I ordered on the 10/10 and they said I am 161. So in 4 days only 10 orders
2016-11-8
Use props
Captain Pugwash
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I ordered Oct 16th via Jessops website, Mavic Combo. Dont suppose i will see it this side of Christmas. Jessops online chat service claimed they haven't had any at all.
2016-11-10
Use props
Anthony566
Second Officer
United Kingdom

ed24 Posted at 2016-11-8 14:57
Another dirty flipper.

2016-11-10
Use props
fansa6a7ac7a
lvl.1

Oman

Hi all, I just noticed that the price on Jessops Website has increased to £1099 for Mavic and £1359 for the fly more combo.

Any ideas or thoughts as to why that is?
2016-11-10
Use props
symbol
lvl.3
Flight distance : 440981 ft
United Kingdom

fansa6a7ac7a Posted at 2016-11-10 21:17
Hi all, I just noticed that the price on Jessops Website has increased to £1099 for Mavic and £135 ...

Its the same on the DJI site (and probably elsewhere too)
2016-11-10
Use props
FOLLOMADIC
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Just spoke with Jessops again - this time the guy told me that the first pre orders will arrive early January. I asked him to clarify if existing pre orders will be cleared by early January, he said no - that existing pre orders would start to arrive early January and will be sent out based on first ordered first served basis.
2016-11-11
Use props
Captain Pugwash
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I received this from jessops only yesterday evening....

Thank you very much for your email.  As you are probably aware, the worldwide demand for Mavic has been significantly above DJI's expectation.

We are in daily contact with DJI and the good news is that stock has begun to arrive in the UK and we have started to clear some of our backorders.

However, at the moment the volume DJI is shipping is a long way short of our demand.

Whilst I cannot guarantee a definitive time for your delivery I can confirm your order has been placed, and no payment will be taken until we dispatch your drone.

Quantities we receive from DJI are increasing by the week, and DJI tell us they expect to clear the majority of our backorders by Christmas.

I am sorry I cannot give you a definitive timescale, but rest assured we speak with DJI daily.

Thank you for your custom, and I hope to be able to give you some positive news over the coming weeks.

If there is anything else we can help you with please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,

Ashley Czornyj
Contact Centre Team Leader

Jessops Europe Limited
Tel: 0344 800 4444
Email: cs@jessops.com
Web: www.jessops.com

They really ought to get their story straight if they're going to prevent a lot of very annoyed customers!!!
2016-11-11
Use props
StevenPeelberg
New

United Kingdom

Hey, just signed up as put in a pre-order with Wex as they are my usual drone supplier.

I reckon everyone is in the same boat here but found wex good in the past with repairing my faulty drone in under 1 week so chose them over jessops.

good luck guys
2016-11-11
Use props
geordie81
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fansa6a7ac7a Posted at 2016-11-10 21:17
Hi all, I just noticed that the price on Jessops Website has increased to £1099 for Mavic and £135 ...

the price has been reduced again today, not sure if its a temporary thing tho....http://www.jessops.com/online.st ... ne-104219/show.html
2016-11-11
Use props
rick39
lvl.4
Flight distance : 164354 ft
United Kingdom

I called Jessops 13 days ago and was told I was 65th in the queue for my order of the Mavic combo. They were expecting 40 Mavic drones and 80 Mavic combo packs. Up until then they had received nothing.
Just spoke to them again half an hour ago. The original order was not met, they have been shipped dribs and drabs of stock over the last 13 days, not knowing how many they will receive on any given day. As of today I am 5th in line for a combo pack. Either they've shipped out 60 packs already, but probably less due to cancelled orders.
For what it's worth to anyone that wants an idea of when yours might come, I ordered mine on 30th September around 1.20am. Remember I'm 5th in line for a combo pack, not the Mavic on its own.
2016-11-11
Use props
Captain Pugwash
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I just called Jessops again, they told me they have the largest order in with DJI of any UK based supplier. The guy I spoke to claimed that they have an order in for the Fly More Combo (which my order is) that far exceeds the number of items that have been preordered. Not sure whether I believe anything that I here from Jessops regarding the Magic, but I suppose you never know Has anybody on here that ordered through Jessops received their item yet??
2016-11-15
Use props
BlueBottleNorm
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Captain Pugwash Posted at 2016-11-15 13:46
I just called Jessops again, they told me they have the largest order in with DJI of any UK based su ...

I ordered on the 3rd October from Jessops - nothing yet! I dreamt that I received it the other night, does that count?
2016-11-15
Use props
MickRennie
lvl.2
United Kingdom

I also spoke with Jessops this morning, a lady called Kirsten, who told me they had no confirmed dates yet as to when they would receive the mavic but were in regular contact with DJI. I did not order my fly more bundle until the 3rd Nov so expect a long wait but I decided to ask her where I was in the pecking order and she told me that I would be amongst the first to receive it and would definitely have it before Christmas!! I think they all have a different story and none can be taken seriously.
2016-11-15
Use props
Captain Pugwash
lvl.1

United Kingdom

MickRennie Posted at 2016-11-15 15:03
I also spoke with Jessops this morning, a lady called Kirsten, who told me they had no confirmed dat ...

I ordered about 3 weeks before you, was told probably won't receive mine until January. They just make it up as they go along. I thought I would try an experiment, so at the same time as calling, I was also in a web chat with their customer services online. within seconds of asking the same question to both employees of Jessops, they gave wildly different stories about quantities already received and shipped out!!! {:4_177:}
2016-11-15
Use props
StevenPeelberg
New

United Kingdom

sandgrownun Posted at 2016-10-30 11:57
I ordered mid October with Jessop's after someone posted they had taken less orders than the quantit ...

I heard the opposite.
2016-11-15
Use props
symbol
lvl.3
Flight distance : 440981 ft
United Kingdom

There's only one source that knows where things are with the Mavic orders and they seem to think it is fine to treat everyone like mushrooms. Step forward DJI!
2016-11-15
Use props
Nando_uk
lvl.2

United Kingdom

It is appalling how DJI as a company is treating its customers, but I for one am taking this as a positive. With the new announcement today, I would be interested in seeing what they have on offer and if they would actually mention anything in the line of an apology or reassurance for the mavic screw up. If the new drone is any better than the mavic and not too expensive, I would rather pre order the new one, maybe i will get it before the mavic haha ( long shot).
Jessops as a company, does not know the concept of communication either, nothing infuriates customers more than being taken for fools and idiots. All we ask for is open communication and honesty, we don't have to be detectives in order to get any tangible information for a product we paid for.
2016-11-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules