Mavic Ordered via Jessops UK
24776 267 2016-10-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Iaintit
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Nando_uk Posted at 2016-11-15 16:09
It is appalling how DJI as a company is treating its customers, but I for one am taking this as a po ...

I spoke to Jessops today and while we all knew there were no concrete answers at least the lady on the other end of the line was aware of where I was order-wise and thought but could not confirm that I would be ok by Xmas (ordered 4/10)

I also have Blackmagic cameras so am used to the tease of "when it will get delivered" and I find it great that DJI offer up the P4Ppro so soon...

(1st world Problem alert)

Makes you think about what you really want.

2016-11-17
Use props
user410a7401fe
lvl.1
Flight distance : 98921 ft
United Kingdom

Im just off the phone to Jessops and it isnt good news.

I was told they havent received a single delivery in November and im looking at early February for delivery and thats only if they start to get stock in at any reasonable volume. I ordered 8th of October. So disappointed, the waiting time is beyond ridiculous now I think, possible 4 month wait for some of us.
2016-11-22
Use props
MickRennie
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Every time I see a new post has been added about Jessops I get all excited, and then I read it............................

The whole thing is a joke.
2016-11-22
Use props
Captain Pugwash
lvl.1

Sweden

Me too. Doh
2016-11-22
Use props
Captain Pugwash
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Does anybody know if there have been any deliveries yet from Jessops??
2016-11-24
Use props
MickRennie
lvl.2
United Kingdom

I just received this:

Thank you again for your order for the DJI Mavic Pro.

Our shipments from DJI continue to improve each week and as soon as we have a confirmed delivery date for your specific order we will be in touch straight away.

DJI are updating their website with estimated delivery information and more information can be found at http://www.dji.com/newsroom/news ... -update-nov-3-2016.

As a reminder payment will not be taken until your order is dispatched and rest assured we are in daily dialogue with DJI. We have seen a significant increase in shipments over the past 10 days.

Thank you again for purchasing your DJI drone from Jessops.

Kind Regards,
Jessops
2016-11-24
Use props
Captain Pugwash
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Yeah i got that email too. Not going to start holding my breath though.....
2016-11-24
Use props
fans44db47b7
lvl.4
Flight distance : 716115 ft
United Kingdom

I've just received my mavic pro from jessops on Saturday my online tracking changed on Thursday got email Friday to phone them to pay deposit then  it gets delivered Saturday.
Ordered mine on 2nd October not sure where I was in que .looks like they are getting some in.
2016-11-27
Use props
Anthony566
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2488944 ft
United Kingdom

Drone only ??
2016-11-27
Use props
eNVy
lvl.2
United Kingdom

fans44db47b7 Posted at 2016-11-27 22:38
I've just received my mavic pro from jessops on Saturday my online tracking changed on Thursday got  ...

Ordered my combo on 3rd October - no news just yet,  I must admit the anticipation and excitement has dwindled with the long wait.
2016-11-28
Use props
Brockford Fox
lvl.2
Flight distance : 474016 ft
United Kingdom

Hello all

I ordered my Mavic (not the fly more package) + an extra battery on 2nd October.

Since the end of October I've contacted Jessops every week via email and online chat. When I contacted them at the end of October I was 88th in the queue. The responses lately are generally the same as everyone else's experience on this thread. For information my latest response from Jessops, 28th November (2 days ago, copied below) and they state that back orders have begun to ship.

Specifically I asked Jessops (in a nice way, not just listed like I have below):
How many orders have been shipped to date?
What are the size of the batches you are getting from your supplier?
What number am I in the queue (I was told 81 a month ago but this may be differnt now due to cancellations)?
WHEN WILL I GET MY MAVIC???!!!  (just joking with that last one!)

Cheers,
Chris

p.s if Jessops are monitoring this thread - please be open, honest and transparent with customers when they ask you direct questions about their orders in the future, so far I would consider my expereince with jessops as extreemly negative and this will be passed on through my recomendations in the future.

Thank you very much for your email.  As you are probably aware, the worldwide demand for Mavic has been significantly above DJI's expectation.

We are in daily contact with DJI and the good news is that stock has begun to arrive in the UK and we have started to clear some of our backorders.

However, at the moment the volume DJI is shipping is a long way short of our demand.

Whilst I cannot guarantee a definitive time for your delivery I can confirm your order has been placed, and no payment will be taken until we dispatch your drone.

Quantities we receive from DJI are increasing by the week, and DJI tell us they expect to clear the majority of our backorders by Christmas.

I am sorry I cannot give you a definitive timescale, but rest assured we speak with DJI daily.

Thank you for your custom, and I hope to be able to give you some positive news over the coming weeks.

If there is anything else I can help with please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards,

Sophie Mamoun
Contact Centre Agent
Jessops Europe Limited
Email: cs@jessops.com
Web: www.jessops.com

2016-11-30
Use props
Anthony566
lvl.4
United Kingdom

I think Jessops have been getting between 3 - 5 drones a week ......  
2016-11-30
Use props
Timdog
lvl.3
Flight distance : 60702 ft
Guernsey

Spoke to jessops today! Ordered on the 3rd of October from in store and still nothing.
2016-11-30
Use props
Timdog
lvl.3
Flight distance : 60702 ft
Guernsey

eNVy Posted at 2016-11-28 15:46
Ordered my combo on 3rd October - no news just yet,  I must admit the anticipation and excitement  ...

Have you heard anything yet??
2016-12-1
Use props
eNVy
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Timdog Posted at 2016-12-1 15:59
Have you heard anything yet??

It's on it's way!
2016-12-2
Use props
fansa6a7ac7a
lvl.1

Oman

eNVY when did you order your Mavic?
2016-12-2
Use props
eNVy
lvl.2
United Kingdom

fansa6a7ac7a Posted at 2016-12-2 14:19
eNVY when did you order your Mavic?

3rd October at 10.44 am

It's just arrived, everything looks ok (fly more combo pack)
2016-12-2
Use props
Anthony566
lvl.4
United Kingdom

My combo is on its way ... Ordered 1st October
2016-12-2
Use props
fansa6a7ac7a
lvl.1

Oman

Ordered mine instore on 17th Oct really hoping to see it this side of Xmas. Glad to see people are finally receiving their orders
2016-12-6
Use props
Captain Pugwash
lvl.1

United Kingdom

fansa6a7ac7a Posted at 2016-12-6 15:22
Ordered mine instore on 17th Oct really hoping to see it this side of Xmas. Glad to see people are finally receiving their orders

I just called Jessops, my order was for a flymore on the 16th, they still saying I will likely receive it before Christmas. Fingers crossed!!{:4_157:}
2016-12-6
Use props
Captain Pugwash
lvl.1

United Kingdom

There hasn't been an update on here in over a week, hope that isn't indicative of Jessops fulfilment of orders?! Has anybody had a Mavic delivered from Jessops recently??
2016-12-12
Use props
user410a7401fe
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Captain Pugwash Posted at 2016-12-12 13:29
There hasn't been an update on here in over a week, hope that isn't indicative of Jessops fulfilment of orders?! Has anybody had a Mavic delivered from Jessops recently??

Ive been phoning there online sales enquiry number for the last hour and I cant even get them to answer....
2016-12-12
Use props
Data Ghost
lvl.2

United Kingdom

eNVy Posted at 2016-12-2 14:44
3rd October at 10.44 am

It's just arrived, everything looks ok (fly more combo pack)

Ordered my Fly More Combo on the 5th October so hopefully I will hear something soon then!

Had already resigned myself to the fact that I wouldn't see it until next year.
2016-12-12
Use props
Lukevandam
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Dam i ordered mine  in store  on the 3rd November, by the looks of these posts i wont be getting mine till February! I have been billed though cheeky!{:4_142:}
2016-12-12
Use props
Lukevandam
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Data Ghost Posted at 2016-12-12 14:39
Ordered my Fly More Combo on the 5th October so hopefully I will hear something soon then!

Had already resigned myself to the fact that I wouldn't see it until next year.

I heard that combo orders will take longer as not all items are in stock sorry!
2016-12-12
Use props
fans558bfca5
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Wifey ordered mine 22nd October - she had been meaning to get round to it for weeks.....

Not sure how likely I am to see any drone-time at Christmas
2016-12-12
Use props
user410a7401fe
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Has anyone heard anything from Jessops this week? On week nine now of waiting. never could of imagined it would be this bad.

I was promised a phonecall from a manager to discuss my order yesterday, never got a call. I emailed them to let them know Im away till 17th january and I needed to discuss an alternative postage address if it arrives in that time. they had the nerve to send me that BS copy and paste email that they send everyone.

2016-12-14
Use props
Captain Pugwash
lvl.1

United Kingdom

user410a7401fe Posted at 2016-12-14 17:36
Has anyone heard anything from Jessops this week? On week nine now of waiting. never could of imagined it would be this bad.

I was promised a phonecall from a manager to discuss my order yesterday, never got a call. I emailed them to let them know Im away till 17th january and I needed to discuss an alternative postage address if it arrives in that time. they had the nerve to send me that BS copy and paste email that they send everyone.

I called them earlier today, the guy I spoke to said they are still clearing orders from the first week of October. I ordered 16th October, now not expecting it until well into January at the earliest
2016-12-14
Use props
PaulMarke
New

United Kingdom

I ordered mine at Jessops Cardiff 17th Oct, still not received.  Have phoned several times over past few weeks and I always get a different answer every time.  Some have said you'll get before Christmas, some have said January.

The last phone call I had (today) the woman said they have no idea how many more they're receiving from DJI, they keep just randomly getting a few in here and there, but normally at least a few a day.  She said there's a chance they could receive loads more any day now and I'll get it before Christmas but they just don't know for sure.

Another vague and mostly unhelpful answer for us all haha
2016-12-15
Use props
fans558bfca5
lvl.1

United Kingdom

You have to feel a bit sorry for the Jessops call centre as it sounds like they are not getting much idea of stock from dji
2016-12-15
Use props
user410a7401fe
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I was told today that to expect my delivery after 17th january. why do they tell us something different everytime we call? Orderd 8th oct
2016-12-15
Use props
Captain Pugwash
lvl.1

United Kingdom

For info, I got fed up waiting on Jessops so I called Maplins, spoke to an agent who said your in luck, just had a delivery of Fly Less, I get it tomorrow!!!!!
Jessops are absolutely hopeless, I know it's not there fault, but there communication is dire!!!!
2016-12-20
Use props
PaulMarke
New

United Kingdom

Just had an actual update from a friend who works for Jessops.  They said they've cleared 6 days worth of their orders so far, up until about the 5th October.  My order was 17th Oct, so so far they're a third of the way to getting to my order, so not even close.  He said I'm now about 60 in the queue, I would say I won't get mine until end of January at this rate.

Mine is the Fly More Combo so I'm not sure if the numbers are different for the Mavic on it's own.
2016-12-20
Use props
Brockford Fox
lvl.2
Flight distance : 474016 ft
United Kingdom

Hi PaulMarke. Just to let you and others know, I ordered on 3rd Oct and haven't received mine yet...
2016-12-20
Use props
user410a7401fe
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Alot of people have cancelled their jessops order and got the Mavic from Maplins. Why maplins have been able to better sock them and jessops can't clear 2 month th old pre orders is beyond me. I ordered 8th of October. I gave up a week ago and cancelled. Ordered Mavic and p4pro through maplins instead.
2016-12-21
Use props
user410a7401fe
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I think unless you want to stick to that finance deal jessops do, you're mad to keep you're order with Jessops.  Everyone will get them from maplin long before jessops clears it's pre orders
2016-12-21
Use props
Captain Pugwash
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Captain Pugwash Posted at 2016-12-20 13:33
For info, I got fed up waiting on Jessops so I called Maplins, spoke to an agent who said your in luck, just had a delivery of Fly Less, I get it tomorrow!!!!!
Jessops are absolutely hopeless, I know it's not there fault, but there communication is dire!!!!

Picked up from Maplins this morning, Also managed to get 2 batteries from Apple today too, now have Mavic and batteries but crap weather. Oh well ......hopefully tomorrow. I am going to leave my order in place with Jesssops just to see how many more months I would have waited for it through them. Good luck to everyone else waiting!
2016-12-21
Use props
fans558bfca5
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Or you could cancel your order with Jessops and push someone else further up the queue......
2016-12-22
Use props
Captain Pugwash
lvl.1

United Kingdom

fans558bfca5 Posted at 2016-12-22 18:48
Or you could cancel your order with Jessops and push someone else further up the queue......

Yeah I had thought that, ''tis the season of goodwill, so will cancel tomorrow and hopefully somebody might be a day or so earlier next March/April
2016-12-22
Use props
user410a7401fe
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Do jessops do alternative shipping addresses? They didn't listen to the 5 emails I sent them saying I will be away from my home at Christmas.  
2016-12-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules