Mavic Ordered via Jessops UK
24821 267 2016-10-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JamieGers
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Just to say I got a text from Jessops this afternoon to say my Mavic is being delivered to me tomorrow. Ordered the Fly More Combo on 8th November.
2017-2-2
Use props
Leegee87
lvl.1
Flight distance : 29669 ft
United Kingdom

I had a call from Jessops earlier to validate my card details, once it was done the guy on the phone said I should be expecting my Fly More package on Monday. An hour later I received a text message saying it would be delivered tomorrrow! Looks like they have had a big shipment in.

I ordered on the 26th of October.

2017-2-2
Use props
Bangorman
New

United Kingdom

I ordered my Mavic on the 26th October and I haven't heard a thing from Jessops
2017-2-2
Use props
MickRennie
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Just got my text, ukmail delivering it tomorrow
2017-2-3
Use props
Landrew
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Congrats guys, Its about time. I was wondering if anyone has received their MAVIC ONLY from jessops? A lot of orders seem to be the fly more. I ordered on the 21st November 2016 and was told this week that I am half way on the waiting list for pre orders. It does seem that Jessops have received a larger amount of Mavics recently
2017-2-3
Use props
fansa3b308d4
lvl.2
Flight distance : 25371 ft
United Kingdom

Talked to Jessops today,

Fly more combo they are in early november deliveries
Single Mavic orders they are in late October delveries
2017-2-3
Use props
Bangorman
New

United Kingdom

MickRennie Posted at 2017-2-3 10:02
Just got my text, ukmail delivering it tomorrow

When did you order it and was it a Mavic only of FlyMore?
2017-2-3
Use props
MickRennie
lvl.2
United Kingdom

It's the flymore and I ordered on the 2nd Nov
2017-2-3
Use props
ixmph9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10912 ft
United Kingdom

I am starting to worry that my relatively late order placed on the 18th December 2016 may not be satisfied for some considerable time, purely because I ordered through a 3rd party Jessops in the UK.

My main reason for placing an order there was the 0% finance which made it possible for me to afford it. If DJI are offering a guaranteed 5-7 day delivery on new orders before their suppliers are able to satisfy back orders it is far from fair.

I may reconsider and order direct from DJI, despite having already waited over 3 weeks, just to be able to get my hands on the Mavic despite having to find the money it would be worth it.

If I was one of the 3rd party suppliers though, I would seriously be looking at the future and whether or not to continue doing business with DJI, if reports are true they are not being fair, everyone deserves a fair shake honor existing pre-orders before any new orders, it makes good sense when you think about it.

I look forward to the day when I get my Mavic, hopefully it arrives before my circumstances change and I have to spend the money on something else.
2017-2-4
Use props
ixmph9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10912 ft
United Kingdom

Just phoned Jessops got no more idea now than I did before. Placed my order for the Flymore on 18/12/16. Please people keep posting updates just so I can see that some one is getting their orders, you never know I might get mine before Christmas 2017.
2017-2-4
Use props
Silverfox
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Ordered 28/10/17 flymore package....was advised feb delivery.

Phone call yesterday afternoon delivery 8am this morning.

Been at work so all batteries on charge and loads to read etc...

2017-2-4
Use props
Silverfox
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Silverfox Posted at 2017-2-4 14:22
Ordered 28/10/17 flymore package....was advised feb delivery.

Phone call yesterday afternoon delivery 8am this morning.

Oops 28/10/16 is what I meant
2017-2-4
Use props
fansa0e45620
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Guys, I ordered Mavic only on 1st November, apparently I will have it this week or next. Anyone who has ordered in late November or in December will wait another 5-6 weeks (all info from relative in supply chain)
2017-2-5
Use props
Chriscycling
lvl.3
United Kingdom

I cancelled my order with Jessops and got a refund - DJI UK site is now saying 1-3 working days for Drone only, must be stock sitting the warehouse in Reading
2017-2-5
Use props
dismay
lvl.1
Flight distance : 35377 ft
United States

fansa0e45620 Posted at 2017-2-5 05:09
Guys, I ordered Mavic only on 1st November, apparently I will have it this week or next. Anyone who has ordered in late November or in December will wait another 5-6 weeks (all info from relative in supply chain)

Did you talk with them? I have ordered Mavic only on 14th of October and still nothing
2017-2-6
Use props
Lukevandam
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Cancelled Order this is just ridiculous, by the time i would have received this the DJI Mavic two will be out! Id rather wait for that as it will have better camera, four sensors, and wont drop out of the sky!
2017-2-6
Use props
fansc258c552
lvl.1
Flight distance : 60666 ft
United Kingdom

I placed my order on 14th December 2016 and rang jessops today to ask them about the progress and it turns out they don't want to give me the wrong date!
2017-2-6
Use props
NE.UK
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Chriscycling Posted at 2017-2-5 09:30
I cancelled my order with Jessops and got a refund - DJI UK site is now saying 1-3 working days for Drone only, must be stock sitting the warehouse in Reading

have yo u had any updates
2017-2-6
Use props
Chriscycling
lvl.3
United Kingdom

NE.UK Posted at 2017-2-6 15:42
have yo u had any updates

Lots of updates from Jessops - weekly texts on a Friday apologising for my delayed order. When I went into the shop they said they'd had a few in at Head Office but couldn't tell me when my order would arrive so I cancelled
2017-2-6
Use props
NE.UK
lvl.2
United Kingdom

fansa0e45620 Posted at 2017-2-5 05:09

Did get your drone?
2017-2-7
Use props
fansa0e45620
lvl.1
United Kingdom

No sign of drone yet, emailed again and got the usual "copy and paste" reply.
Still willing it to arrive this week or next, hope more than expectation
2017-2-7
Use props
Landrew
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Still Nothing!

I have emailed Jessops yesterday for the 7/8th time and have still not got a reply. The latest information I have received is that they still have back orders and I am half way in the queue. Just to clarify, I ordered on the 21st November 2016 (10 and half weeks ago). Still received nothing from Jessops, no text, no email.. I have to keep making the phone calls and emails to ask what is happening. According to other threads, DJI have not been supplying third party dealers such as Jessops during the month of January, I am not sure on how true this is? Can anyone confirm this? I have read so much on these forums that I don't know what is true and false anymore. DJI was meant to be taking a 2/3 break from production and some other people were saying that its only 2/3 days? If it is true in terms of not supplying third party companies then won't the third party companies admit to this? And why haven't DJI made a statement regarding this? How long are you guys willing to wait? I am a very patient person but I am not consider this performance to be very rude and unfavourable towards buyers from third party dealers. Does anyone know if DJI-Ken or DJI-Mindy have actually address the issue with third party dealers? I am sure some of you will agree, It's about time us third party customers received some adequate correspondence and also received some equality regarding delivery time!

2017-2-8
Use props
WYHSniper1007
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1003822 ft
  • >>>
United States

Talk to them they will probably process faster
2017-2-8
Use props
fansa0e45620
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Landrew- you are at least 21 days behind me mate, I ordered on 1st Nov
2017-2-8
Use props
fansc258c552
lvl.1
United Kingdom

If he's 21 days behind you then I wonder how many days am I behind (probably 42). Orders mine on 15th December
2017-2-9
Use props
fansf1603838
lvl.1

United Kingdom

fansc258c552 Posted at 2017-2-9 01:46
If he's 21 days behind you then I wonder how many days am I behind (probably 42). Orders mine on 15th December

I ordered the Mavic only, on 26th October and still nothing from Jessops despite having phoned and emailing them on a number of occasions
2017-2-9
Use props
fansa0e45620
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Call them in last 10 mins. Told October orders cleared and in process so with my order being Nov 1st I should be next batch (drone only order) to get out.

Fingers crossed the info is true!
2017-2-9
Use props
dismay
lvl.1
United States

fansa0e45620 Posted at 2017-2-9 04:49
Call them in last 10 mins. Told October orders cleared and in process so with my order being Nov 1st I should be next batch (drone only order) to get out.

Mavic only or the combo pack?
2017-2-9
Use props
dismay
lvl.1
United States

Called Jessops and they told me it is the extra battery I've ordered along with the drone that delays it as they cannot ship parts of the order separately. So I took it off my order and they told me it should ship once they receive the next shipment (which of course they don't know anything about it)  I've ordered on 14th of October.
2017-2-9
Use props
fansa0e45620
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Dismay- Mavic only, orders with extras like extra battery or accessories are delayed further as per other poster who has taken off his extra battery on his order.
2017-2-9
Use props
Pyramid
lvl.4

United Kingdom

I have just received this email from Wex ??

Dear ****

Order Number: 51**

Subject:  Update re DJI Mavic Pro

Dear Mr ***,

Thank you for pre-ordering a DJI Mavic Pro from Wex.

The latest information from DJI is that they will be allocating more stock to resellers and will start shipping these soon.

We continue to be asked by customers when they will receive their DJI Mavic and the honest answer is, at this point in time, we do not know. DJI have told us that more stock should start shipping soon, but have not given any indications of numbers.

If you are looking for an alternative to the Mavic, we do currently have the DJI Phantom 4 Pro in stock which does come highly recommended. The DJI Phantom 4 Pro comes with a fantastic camera, the 1-inch 20-megapixel sensor is able to shoot 4K/60fps video and Burst Mode stills at 14fps. More info on the DJI Phantom 4 Pro can be found here: http://www.wexphotographic.com/b ... pter-drone/p1612544

As always we will be satisfying pre orders of the Mavic on a first come, first served basis.

Once stock does arrive we will notify you by email. Thank you for your patience.

Yours sincerely,

Lee Flynn
Head of Customer Operations
Wex Photographic

Does not really give much on the way of when 3rd party re sellers are getting there stock :/

2017-2-9
Use props
fansc258c552
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I just spoke with jessops and they have just cleared October orders and will be moving on to the November orders - estimate time unknown. I ordered mine on 14th December
2017-2-9
Use props
Chriscycling
lvl.3
United Kingdom

fansc258c552 Posted at 2017-2-9 07:55
I just spoke with jessops and they have just cleared October orders and will be moving on to the November orders - estimate time unknown. I ordered mine on 14th December

I'd cancel and go direct...........

Mavic Pro: Estimated shipping: 1-3 business days of order confirmation.
Mavic Pro Combo: Estimated shipping: 7-10 business days of order confirmation.
2017-2-9
Use props
fansf1603838
lvl.1

United Kingdom

fansa0e45620 Posted at 2017-2-9 04:49

Simply not true ...I'm still waiting for my October order.
2017-2-9
Use props
fansa0e45620
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Seems myself and 1 other poster on here were told the same on the phone today, all October orders cleared but then last poster says not.

The madness continues.......
2017-2-9
Use props
NE.UK
lvl.2
United Kingdom

fansa0e45620 Posted at 2017-2-9 13:53
Seems myself and 1 other poster on here were told the same on the phone today, all October orders cleared but then last poster says not.

They are probably telling you that the fly more package is cleared but he single drone orders have not been cleared.
2017-2-9
Use props
ALEXANNA
lvl.1

United Kingdom

fansa0e45620 Posted at 2017-2-9 13:53

Hello, just to let everyone know.. I ordered Mavic Only on finance on 31st October .. still nothing, the only thing they said to me was im in the top half of the orders to be fulfilled now
2017-2-10
Use props
optica
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Just to say that I ordered Mavic with spare battery on October 29th....nothing yet.
2017-2-10
Use props
Mycelium 8
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I ordered Mavic and spare battery on the 22nd of October. I have heard absolutely nothing from Jessops. I rang the other day and asked if my order was being held back because of the extra battery but they said it was the other way round, that they are waiting for the Mavics. And if it was the other way round they would have sent the drone and would have sent the battery whenever it came in.
However they were not willing to give any info whatsoever on where they are up to with dispatches. Im off travelling in April and i asked if it would be here by then, and she said it wasn't guaranteed.
This has been an absolute joke. Both Jessops and DJI really need to sort it out.
2017-2-12
Use props
deboy5
New

United Kingdom

This gives me lots of hope.....I ordered today! However I have been told they have 280 orders to fulfill and 320 on order with DJI! If DJI pull their finger out I might have it by summer!
2017-2-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules