Mavic Ordered via Jessops UK
24853 266 2016-10-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
user410a7401fe
lvl.1
Flight distance : 98921 ft
United Kingdom

Got my final f-you from jessops.  They didn't make delivery in time for Christmas,  refused to deliver it to my parents address and now I have to deal with the delivery service as I won't be back home till the 7th and redelivery dates are only to the 5th. 5 emails saying I won't be home to 7th ignored. Will never ever order from jessops ever again
2016-12-28
Use props
gmcfadden
New

United Kingdom

user410a7401fe Posted at 2016-12-28 19:43
Got my final f-you from jessops.  They didn't make delivery in time for Christmas,  refused to deliver it to my parents address and now I have to deal with the delivery service as I won't be back home till the 7th and redelivery dates are only to the 5th. 5 emails saying I won't be home to 7th ignored. Will never ever order from jessops ever again

Hi,

Try contacting Jessops on their Help account. They're normally pretty quick to reply.
https://twitter.com/jessops_help

I've been watching it for updates on Mavic delivery dates (I've been waiting since 6 Oct), but they're being vague with info.
2016-12-28
Use props
user410a7401fe
lvl.1
Flight distance : 98921 ft
United Kingdom

Well I ordered on the 8th so they should of shipped yours. They totally f ucked Christmas for me. Their twitter help is a waste of time. They refuse to post to an alternative address as I got the finance so according to them it has to go to my home address.

I emailed them repeatedly telling them if it arrives during the Christmas break that I would be with my parents for quire some time and if they could post it to the address I'm staying at. They just sent that copy and paste email they send anyone asking about mavic delivery. Then today they f ucking sent me a text saying it will be delivered tm to my home address.  Oh great, only problem is there is no one there till I get back on the 7th. Totally ignored my emails. There redelivery service is only up to the 5th so I have to now phone the delivery service as jessops can no longer help.....

Three months of waiting and stress and zero help from jessops.  Thanks for promising me delivery before Christmas and just giving me added stress in return.  Rubbish company.  Maplins for drones for now on
2016-12-28
Use props
gmcfadden
New

United Kingdom

user410a7401fe Posted at 2016-12-28 18:06
Well I ordered on the 8th so they should of shipped yours. They totally f ucked Christmas for me. Their twitter help is a waste of time. They refuse to post to an alternative address as I got the finance so according to them it has to go to my home address.

I emailed them repeatedly telling them if it arrives during the Christmas break that I would be with my parents for quire some time and if they could post it to the address I'm staying at. They just sent that copy and paste email they send anyone asking about mavic delivery. Then today they f ucking sent me a text saying it will be delivered tm to my home address.  Oh great, only problem is there is no one there till I get back on the 7th. Totally ignored my emails. There redelivery service is only up to the 5th so I have to now phone the delivery service as jessops can no longer help.....

Yeah, if I hadn't taken out the finance deal with Jessops, I'd have cancelled my order and went with Maplin. Initially, I couldn't wait to get the Mavic but now that I've waited nearly 3 months for it I've kinda lost interest. Clearly Jessops are in a mess with their ordering and it's not a first come first served basis if I'm still waiting.

If I were you I'd contact the courier and see if they could at least route the Mavic to a depot near you (and collect it) if they couldn't deliver to your other address.
2016-12-29
Use props
Lukevandam
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I spoke to my local Jessops who are waiting to fulfill 9 preorders none of which have came in, however 3 of the orders are from employees who are just as keen to get there's as everyone else is. Anywho they said their distribution centre is getting about ten a week and they go out accordingly. maplin and apple are no longer taking orders until stock have arrived or they have a firm date, apparently the 15th January is when a lot are coming to the UK by.
2017-1-1
Use props
Brockford Fox
lvl.2
Flight distance : 474016 ft
United Kingdom

Just to let you all know, I ordered on 3rd Oct (fly less but with an extra battery) and my account still says 'on back order' considering I ordered only a few days after Jessops had the Mavic for pre order it looks like people will be waiting a long time for their orders. There are people on twitter that ordered a week before Christmas complaining to Jessops about not getting their order before Christmas and unless DJI open another factory I expect these orders will run into March and April.

Will keep everyone posted on my order for what it's worth.

Cheers,
Chris
2017-1-3
Use props
Data Ghost
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Hi All,

Just to update on my order.  I ordered the Fly More Combo with Jessops on 16th October.  It didn't arrive in time for Christmas, but it did arrive shortly after on the 29th December.  Anyway, all I can say is that it was well worth the wait and I absolutely love it.  Ive also taken out the DJI Care Refresh as it seems a bit of a no brainer when you are sending something this expensive up into the sky.

Also the accessories are great, the Fly More Combo really does include everything you need and my impressions have continually been "all aspects of this thing are so well thought out".

Hope you all get your soon.
2017-1-4
Use props
fans558bfca5
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I have the fly more combo on order from 22nd October so if the 16th has now shipped I'm slightly more optimistic about seeing mine before Easter
2017-1-4
Use props
Lukevandam
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Just an FYI the estimated shipping on DJI's website for the DJI Mavic has gone from 4-8 weeks to 7-10 Days. So hopefully we shall all be getting ours soon!!
2017-1-4
Use props
fans094dae2e
New

United Kingdom

I ordered the fly more from Jessops online on the 11th and I'm still waiting
2017-1-4
Use props
fans558bfca5
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Spoke to Jessops today (again) and they said they couldn't tell where I was in the queue but that they were shipping "early to mid" October orders and that fly more was more likely to be shipped quicker as fewer had ordered it.
2017-1-4
Use props
Brockford Fox
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hi all. Latest response via email from Jessops this morning.

Cheers, Chris.

Sophie Mamoun (Jessops)
Jan 5, 08:14 GMT

Dear Chris,

Thank you for your email,

Apologies, I can confirm that the item you have ordered is currently still on a pre-order status as we are awaiting the stock to be delivered to us from the manufacturer and unfortunately we do not have a confirmed delivery date for this item at the moment. We also unfortunately are unable to access the information about placements in the queue.

Once we have the stock available to fulfil this order you will be notified by our dispatch team. We are sorry for any inconveniences caused by the current wait for delivery.

If I can help with anything else, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards,

Sophie Mamoun

Contact Centre Agent

Jessops Europe Limited

Email: cs@jessops.com

Web: www.jessops.com
2017-1-5
Use props
nelsfly16
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Brockford Fox Posted at 2017-1-5 00:24
Hi all. Latest response via email from Jessops this morning.

Cheers, Chris.

ring maplin they have stock arriving on the 16th and they have lots of stock left to sell!
2017-1-5
Use props
Data Ghost
lvl.2

United Kingdom

fans094dae2e Posted at 2017-1-4 08:52
I ordered the fly more from Jessops online on the 11th and I'm still waiting

Just rechecked my receipt and it was actually the 5th October I ordered not the 16th as I stated previously.
2017-1-5
Use props
fans094dae2e
New

United Kingdom

That's good to know.  Jessops told me on the phone yesterday that they won't get any this week.
2017-1-5
Use props
fans150c9b8a
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I rang Maplins on the 26-12-2016 and they told me that all the stock they had in the warehouse had been allocated to pre orders and wouldn't tell me any more about other stock arriving because they said it could come in at any time. I asked for the fly more
2017-1-5
Use props
fans558bfca5
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I've filled in the "notify me when back in stock" on the napkin page but it's £100 more than my order with Jessops..... Am i £100 worth of desperate ?
2017-1-5
Use props
fans150c9b8a
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Same. But I've given up on jessops seeing as they're only just starting to send out orders from mid October. I ordered mid November so I'll prob be waiting a while. I'm only in a rush because I've got a snow holiday mid Feb and I want some awesome shots lol.
I ordered with DJI on the 27th and was told that it should start shipping before the 20th of this month so fingers crossed
2017-1-5
Use props
nelsfly16
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Order from DJI Direct my friend ordered his yesterday and today it got shipped ! I ordered mine on the 18th of December and today mine got shipped ! So go to dji.com screw jessops!
2017-1-5
Use props
Lukevandam
lvl.1
United Kingdom

So not sure if you guys got an email from DJI directly but they are confirming delivery of orders ordered today by the 18th January! So i rang jessops up and said wTF! wheres mine and the first thing she said was did you get an email from DJi haha! . She said they are now trying to find out where there stock is and will update customers ASAP.
2017-1-5
Use props
UltraDan
lvl.2
United Kingdom

I ordered mine from jessops early dec, no idea when to expect one, i have emailed dji to see if they can fulfil uk orders as stated by the 18th jan, if they can I might just bin off jessops....
2017-1-5
Use props
Flipout360
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Are DJI prioritising direct orders to themselves?  I placed by order back in November and they still can't provide a delivery date.  Talking to their customer support today, they wouldn't even say that they would be able to deliver by the 18th...  This is getting a bit ridiculous and I'm minded to just cancel the order if the situation doesn't get cleared up soon!
2017-1-5
Use props
MickRennie
lvl.2
United Kingdom

I just spoke with Jessops customer services to enquire about the fly more combo I ordered on the 2nd Nov. He said there was no new information on delivery dates and that people from mid October were still waiting. When I asked why this was still the case when DJI are now saying all new orders will be shipped in 7 to 10 days he had no answers other than to say the DJI statement was unlikely to be true.

Had I not opted for the 12 months finance I would have cancelled long before now
2017-1-6
Use props
SJT
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Flipout360 Posted at 2017-1-5 10:56
Are DJI prioritising direct orders to themselves?  I placed by order back in November and they still can't provide a delivery date.  Talking to their customer support today, they wouldn't even say that they would be able to deliver by the 18th...  This is getting a bit ridiculous and I'm minded to just cancel the order if the situation doesn't get cleared up soon!

They make more profit selling direct.  It depends how scrupulous they are.

For all those on here who rant and rave about DJI and say they won't buy their stuff ever again, I bet that's a drop in the ocean compared to all those who want the best drone out there regardless of their business practices.  I bet DJI know that too.
2017-1-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

MickRennie Posted at 2017-1-6 04:20
I just spoke with Jessops customer services to enquire about the fly more combo I ordered on the 2nd Nov. He said there was no new information on delivery dates and that people from mid October were still waiting. When I asked why this was still the case when DJI are now saying all new orders will be shipped in 7 to 10 days he had no answers other than to say the DJI statement was unlikely to be true.

Had I not opted for the 12 months finance I would have cancelled long before now

Sorry that you're experiencing difficulties, since you ordered it from Jessops, we're not sure about their shipping schedule. If it's inconvenient for you to wait for the update, maybe you can cancel the order and purchase it from other channels.
2017-1-6
Use props
SJT
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Looks like they're even encouraging people to cancel and order direct with DJI now...
2017-1-6
Use props
Lukevandam
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-1-6 05:04
Sorry that you're experiencing difficulties, since you ordered it from Jessops, we're not sure about their shipping schedule. If it's inconvenient for you to wait for the update, maybe you can cancel the order and purchase it from other channels.

Surely you know when you are making a delivery to UK Jessops distribution centre? Your ERP system must have this information on the amount of stock allocated to Jessops as a customer to you and at least an estimated of when it should be delivered.
2017-1-6
Use props
Johnny Tegiwa
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Some hope for you guys... I ordered from Jessops on 4th of October and received mine 2 days ago! Just a regular package with an extra battery.

3 months to the day but it was  worth the wait.

2017-1-6
Use props
Brockford Fox
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Johnny Tegiwa Posted at 2017-1-6 06:10
Some hope for you guys... I ordered from Jessops on 4th of October and received mine 2 days ago! Just a regular package with an extra battery.

3 months to the day but it was  worth the wait.

Johnny, glad you've got yours and you're enjoying it. I orderd exactly the same, normal package with extra battery on 4th Oct so hopefully I'm pretty close to the front of the queue.

For info guys, there is a new thread in Mavic forum about the delivery promises by DJI if you order from them although Jessops are being quiet about this (phone call today) and still no promises from them in relation to delivery of their back orders!
2017-1-6
Use props
PaulMarke
New

United Kingdom

Mine arrived today. Ordered from Jessops in store on 17th October.  Fly More Combo.

All the best guys.....hope you all get yours soon.
2017-1-6
Use props
Chriscycling
lvl.3
United Kingdom

I got a text from Jessops today - 'SORRY YOUR ORDER ******* HAS NOT ARRIVED. WE AIM TO DELIVER IT WITHIN 28 DAYS SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY'
2017-1-6
Use props
Brockford Fox
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Quick update from me. Called Jessops this morning and finally got through to someone on option 2. I asked for an update re my order (placed on 4th Oct, Mavic with extra battery). Essentially they are just getting to the end of orders placed up to 4th October (non fly more). I was assured my order would be sent out in the next batch they get from DJI but they had no idea when they would get their next batch (for info the chap on the phone said "batches" were two or three Mavics at a time!).

I also asked about the recent email from DJI about ordering from DJI mid last week and getting your order before 18th Jan. I asked if DJI were honouring third party orders (Jessops) before sending them out direct from themselves. Jessops operator said they were in contact with DJI about this. I read that to mean no but I guess we'll all find out by the 18th Jan!

Will let you all know if I get any updates from Jessops.

Cheers,
Chris
2017-1-9
Use props
fansae0b400e
lvl.2
Flight distance : 132746 ft
United Kingdom

I ordered the Fly More Combo on 10 Oct, it finally arrived on 6 Jan, been flying all weekend and absolutely love it, no issues so far!
2017-1-9
Use props
Lukevandam
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Brockford Fox Posted at 2017-1-9 03:28
Quick update from me. Called Jessops this morning and finally got through to someone on option 2. I asked for an update re my order (placed on 4th Oct, Mavic with extra battery). Essentially they are just getting to the end of orders placed up to 4th October (non fly more). I was assured my order would be sent out in the next batch they get from DJI but they had no idea when they would get their next batch (for info the chap on the phone said "batches" were two or three Mavics at a time!).

I also asked about the recent email from DJI about ordering from DJI mid last week and getting your order before 18th Jan. I asked if DJI were honouring third party orders (Jessops) before sending them out direct from themselves. Jessops operator said they were in contact with DJI about this. I read that to mean no but I guess we'll all find out by the 18th Jan!

"two to three batches at a time" Jesus! i saw on there ordering system at a local Jessops they have 320 preorders to fufill and they have ordered 370 from DJI, so if they getting 2-3 a time we will be looking at January 2020!
2017-1-9
Use props
fans558bfca5
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I've asked polite questions on the Facebook page - as have others - and Jessops have deleted the posts
2017-1-9
Use props
fansa0e45620
lvl.1
United Kingdom

There seems to be no logic in how orders are being shipped, some orders late October have been received by some where as others placed earlier have not.

I've waited 74 days now and still no light at the end of the tunnel
2017-1-12
Use props
DFS
lvl.2
Flight distance : 673829 ft
United Kingdom

I'm wait 91 days and nothing. No information when i get.
2017-1-12
Use props
Stu.harrison
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Jessops have "confirmed" via messages on twitter that they are now fulfilling orders from "early October" and that's as much as they can say. Time to give up on them ?
2017-1-12
Use props
fans19f11219
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9633 ft
United Kingdom

Stu.harrison Posted at 2017-1-12 06:46
Jessops have "confirmed" via messages on twitter that they are now fulfilling orders from "early October" and that's as much as they can say. Time to give up on them ?

Bin Jessops and order online with Maplins. I ordered mine on Thursday 29th Dec and it was shipped next day. Received it next working day. Go online and get the part number and call customer services to order.
2017-1-12
Use props
ixmph9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10912 ft
United Kingdom

I see a few people have ditched Jessops and gone for Maplins. I have only been waiting since the 18th December but Jessops are unable to forecast any delivery yet. I have seriously considered going for the DJI promise for guaranteed 2 week delivery but I have arranged finance through Jessops.

Has anyone ordered the DJI Mavic Pro Fly more Combo in December from Jessops and received it? The help desk is useless they don't have any information on how long or where you are in the queue. So far I have been waiting over 3 weeks, which is not long compared to people who ordered in October or November but since the feed is slowing down has everyone received their order or are people getting sick of waiting?

If anyone has an update on whats happening I would appreciate it, DJI and Jessops seem to think we will wait as long as it takes, I am not sure I can wait. If it doesn't arrive soon my financial circumstances may change (sh1t happens) and I may have no choice.

Let me know what you are experiencing, if nothing else it keeps me busy checking.
2017-1-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules