DJI's replacement policies
718 0 2015-2-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
macdougal
lvl.2
United States

I am a very upset Inspire 1 purchaser - I ordered from 1UAS on 11/21/14 and received my 1/27/15.  Updated the firmware and played around with everything on my desktop.  I was very impressed and started everything up maybe 4 or 5 times using an iPad Air.  On the 6th try I could not get an image on the iPad so I tried my Nvidia Shield still no image.  I sent it back to 1UAS return order 461 and they also could not get it to work.  Today they tell me they are sending it to LA for repair or replacement.  My wait after paying like most everyone else up front will easily be over 3 months until I have a working unit.  

1UAS position is this is DJI's rules not 1UAS.  I am really PISSED off this is how everything is handled.  I will cool down but it will take a while.               

2015-2-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules