Slow Flight Down The Little Tennessee River.
608 4 2016-10-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ekcook
lvl.2
Flight distance : 553914 ft

With the Phantom line abandonment and no way to delete the account so goes the posts.
2016-10-30
Use props
Matt-and-Riley
lvl.4
Flight distance : 324442 ft
United Kingdom

If it falls in the water it will save you weeks of searching that forest for its dead, broken carcass. Best for a clean parting
2016-10-30
Use props
stephen_carney
lvl.4
Flight distance : 70873 ft
Australia

good stuff well done!!

I lost my  anexiety by realising when its over 100 feet high, does not matter if its water or land, if it falls, its dead

2016-10-30
Use props
ekcook
lvl.2
Flight distance : 553914 ft

stephen_carney@ Posted at 2016-10-31 06:18
good stuff well done!!

I lost my  anexiety by realising when its over 100 feet high, does not matte ...

Thank you, still learning.  I know it will be a total loss regardless, but it still nags at me when I'm out over water.  I fly between 300 - 400 ft at the farm almost daily without any thought beyond keeping it safe and within my skill level, and it still creeps in when I get out over water.

My daughter on the other hand just got a P2V for her first non-indoor type quad and she has no fear.  She flies carefully with full attention on the aircraft and well within current regulations.  The first time we went out exploring together she did her pre-flight's, calibrated and headed out over the lake we were at right after take off.  I asked her if she was sure she was ready to fly over water, she said the same thing, it doesn't matter if it crashes in the lake or into the boat ramp, it's gone either way.
2016-10-30
Use props
stephen_carney
lvl.4
Flight distance : 70873 ft
Australia

It is probably safer while over water, less things to hit too
2016-10-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules