No image transmission - Gimbal disconnected
8909 14 2016-10-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
farrasoran
New

Jordan

hello everyone .. i have phantom 4 no crashes nothing its extreamly on good condetion .. suddeny i have "No image transmission - Gimbal disconnected" please any advice or help .. thank you so much
2016-10-30
Use props
Dr AJ
lvl.2
Flight distance : 9311 ft
United Kingdom

I've been having this same issue after I upgraded the firmware. My cable is fine as it works fine with my Ipad mini 4, but recently once I connect the RC, then the AC, it shows the image very briefly and then "disconnected" - So so annoying !!!!!
2016-10-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

You noticed this issue after a firmware upgrading or hard landing? restarting aircraft several times makes no sense, right?
Would you please try to calibrate IMU and gimbal? Or change another mobile device to connect it?
2016-10-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Dr AJ Posted at 2016-10-31 04:51
I've been having this same issue after I upgraded the firmware. My cable is fine as it works fine wi ...

You are face with this case after aircraft firmware upgrading or remote controller?
Have you tried to reset it to factory default and upgrade it again?
2016-10-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Also you could tried to format the SD card or change a SD card.
Please let us know if this helps.
2016-10-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Dr AJ Posted at 2016-10-31 04:51
I've been having this same issue after I upgraded the firmware. My cable is fine as it works fine wi ...

Could you please post a screenshot or make a short video of this issue?
What's the firmware version of your aircraft and RC?
Have you updated the DJI GO app to latest version?
2016-10-30
Use props
fans1f04a8f0
New

Mexico

Hola. Tengo un phantom 3 pro. Actualice app, firmware Drone y control. No tengo transmisión y me dice que el gimbal esta desconectado. ¿Qué puedo hacer?

I have a problem with MI Phantom 3 pro. I update de app, and remote control and Drone firmware. Now a do not have transmission signal and gimbal not connected. What can I do
2016-11-2
Use props
fans019145b9
lvl.4
Flight distance : 209774 ft
  • >>>
South Korea

http://forum.dji.com/thread-70876-1-1.html

I have same error
2016-11-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans019145b9 Posted at 2016-11-6 15:16
http://forum.dji.com/thread-70876-1-1.html

I have same error

The link you posted does not exist.
May I know have you tried the methods mentioned above? how about the result? if no, please help clarify your aircraft model and firmware version.
How about the mobile device you are using and APP version, thanks.
2016-11-6
Use props
fans019145b9
lvl.4
Flight distance : 209774 ft
  • >>>
South Korea

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-11-6 18:21
The link you posted does not exist.
May I know have you tried the methods mentioned above? how abo ...

after RC1.0.8 firmware on.

I have other RC. Its 1.06 version firmware.
this one is also shown error message.

I had delete and reinstall dji go App, format micro sd card, change other micro sd card,cable
other Remote con(ver.1.6), calibration IMU, gimbal...
can't AC firmware downgrade, reflash also impossible...

I think its needs for update dji go app.

This is My P4 system

PC: Window 10
IOS: 10.1.1
DJI GO: 3.0.1
DJI Assistant 2: 1.0.6
AirC: 01.02.0503
RemoteC: 1.0.8 + 1.0.6
2016-11-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans019145b9 Posted at 2016-11-6 17:57
https://youtu.be/Of1qKkxl86Y

after RC1.0.8 firmware on.

Have you tried to restore it to factory default? if impossible, and the error still exists, then the aircraft needs to be sent in for further evaluation then get it repaired by our engineers.
Please feel free to contact our tech support at support.kr@dji.com for further help.
2016-11-6
Use props
bhachez22
lvl.1

Philippines

I am having the same problem. Started with the firmware update as well. I've tried everything. Still getting the errors and the aircraft is unusable. I've seen many, many people having the same issue. Hard to believe we all have to send our aircraft in for service. Especially since I've been using mine for almost a year with no issue before this update. Seems software related. Please help!
2017-1-6
Use props
shuteye 1
New

United Kingdom

"No image transmission - Gimbal disconnected"

Very frustrating as I literally have not done anything to the equipment since the last time I flew.
No hard landing, no further firmware update.
Only thing I did was to leave the phantom without the plastic gimbal carrier/ lens protector on while the aircraft stood overnight (less than 24hrs).
I have the current DJI GO app and the latest firmware and have flown OK with it up until today.
All other functions are ok - GPS etc and I can fly the thing, but can't see or take any images.
2017-1-16
Use props
mozdjilover
lvl.1
Mozambique

shuteye 1 Posted at 2017-1-16 01:48

Very frustrating as I literally have not done anything to the equipment since the last time I flew.

Hi there am.alsoo having the same issue with my drone any tip to fix? Thanks in advance
2017-10-22
Use props
Abbyc_
New

United States

shuteye 1 Posted at 2017-1-16 01:48

I am having the same issue. It was fine the last time I flew it and I have not crashed it and it is doing the exact same thing. I am using an iPad mini 4
2020-5-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules