Osmo Mobile active track problem
22310 88 2016-10-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Marcinf2
New
Panama

DJI-Thor Posted at 2017-4-4 23:31
No, since the requirement of the app is only going to be higher not lower.

And this frot camera issues ?
2017-4-6
Use props
Gui Mayrink -
New
Brazil

fansd7a18c12 Posted at 2016-11-16 12:26
@Fansa2788ece - I have android and for the first 2 days of owning the Osmo Mobile, the tracking was brilliant. Only upon updating the Osmo app that it stopped. So the issue isn't android, but rather the devs perhaps not understanding Android software.

Unlock the screen rotation lock function of your smartphone and work normally
2017-6-25
Use props
Gui Mayrink -
New
Brazil

Unlock the screen rotation lock function of your smartphone and work normally
2017-6-25
Use props
Capitola
lvl.1
Canada

Active Track function doesn't work on my Huawei P10+, doesn't matter if Auto-rotate screen is turned ON or OFF.  After calling DJI Support, they suggest it is a problem with my phone but wanted me to send my OM for them to look at.  I told the rep my phone is a new model, and therefore it may not be tested for compatibility with the DJI app.  The rep confirmed nobody with this phone have had the same problem and have checked it is on the compatible list.  I rejected to send them my OM because I could just exchange it with another unit at the store where I bought it as it was within their 14 days exchange policy.  This is what I did but the new unit had the same problem.  I tested my new OM with a Samsung S5 and it worked.  The object have to move pretty slowly for my OM to track it.  I can confirm my Huawei P10+ is not compatible but there is no way to ask DJI to test it without them asking me to send them my unit.  If they want to do tests, they should use their own OM!
2017-6-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Capitola Posted at 2017-6-25 19:09
Active Track function doesn't work on my Huawei P10+, doesn't matter if Auto-rotate screen is turned ON or OFF.  After calling DJI Support, they suggest it is a problem with my phone but wanted me to send my OM for them to look at.  I told the rep my phone is a new model, and therefore it may not be tested for compatibility with the DJI app.  The rep confirmed nobody with this phone have had the same problem and have checked it is on the compatible list.  I rejected to send them my OM because I could just exchange it with another unit at the store where I bought it as it was within their 14 days exchange policy.  This is what I did but the new unit had the same problem.  I tested my new OM with a Samsung S5 and it worked.  The object have to move pretty slowly for my OM to track it.  I can confirm my Huawei P10+ is not compatible but there is no way to ask DJI to test it without them asking me to send them my unit.  If they want to do tests, they should use their own OM!

Capitola, may I have the your DJI Go, firmware version and Android system?We checked the Huawei P10+, and there is active tracking function. We'd love to help if you could provide these information to us firstly, thank you.
2017-6-27
Use props
Capitola
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-6-27 02:02
Capitola, may I have the your DJI Go, firmware version and Android system?We checked the Huawei P10+, and there is active tracking function. We'd love to help if you could provide these information to us firstly, thank you.

Hi Mindy, the Android version is 7.0, running on CPU Kirin 960 with security patch level April 5, 2017,  My DJI Go version is 3.1.6.  Thanks for helping!
2017-6-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Capitola Posted at 2017-6-27 08:54
Hi Mindy, the Android version is 7.0, running on CPU Kirin 960 with security patch level April 5, 2017,  My DJI Go version is 3.1.6.  Thanks for helping!

Thank you for the updating, I have escalated your concern to our engineer, who will test the Osmo Mobile with this mobile device. I will come back to you once I hear from them, appreciate your patience.
2017-6-29
Use props
fans9f62fa9c
lvl.1
Flight distance : 144813 ft
Cyprus

I have an osmo mobile 3.. Using it with huawai p 20 pro.. Active track is working but when i lose tracking someone or when i want to stop and start ahain tracking the second time the gimbal is tilting like crazy and shaking. The onlybsolution is to stop and go to stand by mode and start again. Also my mobile is getting super over heated very soon.. Same happens with both cameras, front and back..
Any suggestions. I just bought it from dji 2 days ago
2020-5-16
Use props
fans9f62fa9c
lvl.1
Flight distance : 144813 ft
Cyprus

I have an osmo mobile 3.. Using it with huawai p 20 pro.. Active track is working but when i lose tracking someone or when i want to stop and start ahain tracking the second time the gimbal is tilting like crazy and shaking. The onlybsolution is to stop and go to stand by mode and start again. Also my mobile is getting super over heated very soon.. Same happens with both cameras, front and back..
Any suggestions. I just bought it from dji 2 days ago
2020-5-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules