DJI Mavic Pro washed out/blurry right side?
38126 212 2016-10-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Konstantinos_an
Banned
Germany

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2017-6-11
Use props
fansedd25e1b
lvl.1
Flight distance : 81345 ft
United Kingdom

John

Same issue with my Mavic, I contacted DJI support yesterday, does anyone know how long does it take to get the reply?
And what's the best procedure: 1. contact my seller and request the replacement 2. contact DJI and deal with them.

image below
2017-6-14
Use props
fansa0724afc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 19016 ft
France

Hello
Did you try to reset camera after Firmware upgrade. I had a problem of blurred image on left side of the image . After the last firmware by assistant 2 upgrade I have done IMU calibration, Gimbal calibration and forgot to reset the camera. After contacting support about the blurred part of the image they suggest to format the SD card by option on DJIGO 4 menu, and reset the camera (last option on the parameter settings).
Then i did inflight tests and the sharpness is now fine and the same on all the image.
The solution was very fast to fix the problem and DJI support was réactive and efficient.
2017-6-14
Use props
HKFEVER
lvl.1
Hong Kong

fansa0724afc Posted at 2017-6-14 05:45
Hello
Did you try to reset camera after Firmware upgrade. I had a problem of blurred image on left side of the image . After the last firmware by assistant 2 upgrade I have done IMU calibration, Gimbal calibration and forgot to reset the camera. After contacting support about the blurred part of the image they suggest to format the SD card by option on DJIGO 4 menu, and reset the camera (last option on the parameter settings).
Then i did inflight tests and the sharpness is now fine and the same on all the image.

Tried all your methods, but the blurry on my 1/3 of the right side is still there.
2017-6-28
Use props
fans7d9bf578
lvl.2
Flight distance : 408583 ft
Poland

I've bought my from Tomtop from Asia (I live in Poland) and I have the same issue.  It is not as visible as some of you but I am a photographer and I see it. Please look on the left part of the image. Trees are blurred.
?dl=0

I can't send it to Germany Service because DJI doesn't have international warranty. ;/ I've written to Tomtop and I am waiting for their opinion.
2017-7-14
Use props
fans7d9bf578
lvl.2
Poland

One more time the link
2017-7-14
Use props
fans40e22090
lvl.1
Flight distance : 437835 ft
Denmark

I am on my first replacement now. Same issue as my Original. The entire 1/10th of the side of the screen is blurry. I'm, not sure what to do anymore. Are there any success stories/fixes recently?
2017-7-22
Use props
Navigator 85
New
Greece

Hi

I recently bought a mavic pro and took some photos in auto mode but I'm very disappointed with photos quality. Below are some samples from mavic pro photos. Any suggestion for improve photos quality. Photos taken in RAW. Is something wrong with my settings or maybe camera problem?

2017-7-24
Use props
Navigator 85
New
Greece

Navigator 85 Posted at 2017-7-24 23:45
Hi

I recently bought a mavic pro and took some photos in auto mode but I'm very disappointed with photos quality. Below are some samples from mavic pro photos. Any suggestion for improve photos quality. Photos taken in RAW. Is something wrong with my settings or maybe camera problem?

missing photos

DJI_0053.jpg
DJI_0053.jpg
DJI_0081.jpg
DJI_0054.jpg
DJI_0080.jpg
2017-7-24
Use props
Arvada
lvl.2
Flight distance : 398822 ft
United States

I posted on a similar thread cross referenced to this.  I want to update all of you on something that might help "some" of you. Suffering the same problem I finally threw in the towel and contacted DJI support.  The tech indicated this known issue is "multifactorial."  Means sometimes its the operator not pressing the focus button, sometimes it is a lens production issue, and lastly a firmware issue.  It is to this last issue I am including a link to the FilmPoets who has a mavic blog.  There is a short instructional on why there are blurry sections on the mavic image and how to correct them in post.  What was incredible is the guy is a genius and finally gave a logical answer as to WHY.  It make sense.  So I tried it.

I want to be clear though.  This will help some of you suffering with this issue.  Some of you (like me) have bad lenses.  Good luck to all because the last part of my conversation with the DJI tech was he was trying to discourage me from sending the drone back unless it was absolutely the last option.  He didn't want me to get another drone back and the image worse.  However after buying post editing software to try to correct the problem and failing.....I think this is my only option...but some of you might find the explanation really helpful.  If nothing else I learned a great deal on how the camera captures digital video.

Here's the YouTube Link.  Kind Regards and Good Luck!

Arvada
2017-8-6
Use props
luc4s
lvl.2
Poland

I had the same problem. Left part of the image is blurry. I sent my mavic to service center in NL. At the moment I am waiting for qoutotion. The drone was bought from Tomtop, so I don't know that it will be repaired within warranty.
2017-8-14
Use props
daivatam
lvl.3
Flight distance : 473389 ft
Romania

Same problem here mavic purchased from january...camera ok with firmware 1.03.100 after deciding to finally update the firmware one month ago...boom camera blurred on 15% left side (

Also one battery dead because firmware update fail on it (
2017-8-20
Use props
tb-photography
New
Poland

My Mavic also have a focus issue/blurry right side. I've send it to repair but it comes back from Holland Service, and they said everything is ok... Can you imagine this? This is unacceptable! Today i send it back one more time. Also i send a letter to polish consumer protection office to take care of this case.
2018-7-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules