Recommendation please
815 6 2016-10-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ecophobic
lvl.2

Im new to the drone world besides playing with a handful of mini indoor toys. Ive been into RC cars for decades amongst some other similar hobbies with signals, electronics, etc. My mavic order from sept had been cancelled by the seller last week. I was originally excited about it (like most) but the more i read the more concerned i get. I also saw many concerns about P4 which i was about to get befoRE mavic was introduced. So basically what is the most overall consistent & stable drone? Im intrested in mavic, P4, P3, inspire
2016-10-30
Use props
70challenger
lvl.3
Canada

They are all good but I would say in this order Inspire, P4, P3, Mavic, just because Mavic has some bugs to work out but some people dont seem to have any problems with the Mavic.

It also depends on your budget and what you want it for?

This is this guys second flight with the Mavic and he goes quite far no issues.

2016-10-30
Use props
armiduo
lvl.1

Canada

If you intend to do some serious flights since you played RC cars for years, get a P4 and then Inspire. They are heavier and larger that could provide you stability and wind resistance.
If you just fly drones for fun, for family and for trip I believe Mavic would be the best drone. (Mine is still waiting pickup tho)
2016-10-30
Use props
ecophobic
lvl.2

Thanks for feedback. I have noticed there's as many people with Mavic and have no issues. That's why I think it's more user error but then I always read something to make me think it's software/firmware. I plan on doing some photo work (much more then video). I do landscape & nature photography. I know it's risky but would like to fly out over whales during whale season (Hawaii). Also like to fly in some steep canyon areas. I've seen Mavic wind tests and it seems to handle fine. I also been hearing of the slight bang ups with Mavic and then hearing loose parts and in comparison I've seen Phantom & Inspire keep going after some brutal abuse tests.
2016-10-31
Use props
ecophobic
lvl.2

I originally started looking at Inspire because of higher end lens & camera but then I saw what that added up to. I can't spend that kind of $ unless I can make it back
2016-10-31
Use props
ecophobic
lvl.2

Guess part of my post got lost (maybe lost GPS )
2016-10-31
Use props
ecophobic
lvl.2

Is the Inspire worth the difference over a P4 even through low end inspire has same camera?
2016-10-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules