1248 2 2015-2-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hvilorio
lvl.3
Flight distance : 10184222 ft
  • >>>
Dominican Republic

I got my Nvidia Shield today and did a test flight and here are a few problems I encountered:

1. The flight data synched between the two initially, although on the Android the dates are all wrong, for some reasons it took some of my previous flights and changed them to 1970...

2. I also see that because the Nvidia is 16:9 aspect ration, the photos that you take with the Inspire while using this tablet also come out as 16:9 and thus, loosing about 3 megapixels...

3. The flight that I did with the Nvidia today got lost somehow, there is no record of it anywhere... Do I need to have an SD card in the Nvidia for it to record flight data and history?

Has anyone experienced any of these and is there a fix in the works? especially for the photo aspect ratio, I don't understand why does it change the photo from a 4:3 to 16:9 and thus loosing information in the process...

2015-2-5
Use props
TravisSRT
lvl.4
Flight distance : 18326348 ft
  • >>>
United States

I was told by Blade Strike that the aspect ratio is in the works and should be fixed in next update.  
2015-2-5
Use props
hvilorio
lvl.3
Flight distance : 10184222 ft
  • >>>
Dominican Republic

Regarding the photo aspect I was told in RCGroups.com that the link on the inspire page even though it says 1.04 but it's actually 1.05 (http://www.dji.com/product/inspire-1/download) which fixes the aspect ratio issue... I have tried it and I confirm that it's fixed.

The other issues remain...
2015-2-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules