Mavic Shoulderbag [VIDEO]
653 3 2016-10-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Enkeixpress
lvl.4
Flight distance : 297497 ft
United Kingdom

Guys. There's finally a high-quality and rather lengthy YouTube video showing the Shoulderbag for the Mavic. While also showing a bunch of the other accessories that come with the Fly More Combo. And I have to say that it does look very special indeed. Nicely padded in all of the right places, which is nice to see. Well it should do with it being so expensive in price. I do also love that you can press on the outside of the side pockets to clearly see the flight battery's level through the material.
No sign of the battery charging hub, car charger adaptor or the battery to power bank adaptor though.

2016-10-31
Use props
fansd2e22cbc
lvl.3

China

I'll be selling mine on eBay as soon as it arrives.
Looks terrible in my opinion, definitely designed for the Chinese market, they love these types of bags.
2016-10-31
Use props
HjM4qzGDMUeQ
lvl.2

United States

Nice packing , the only problem we dont have our mavics yet
2016-10-31
Use props
Enkeixpress
lvl.4
Flight distance : 297497 ft

fansd2e22cbc Posted at 2016-10-31 20:16
I'll be selling mine on eBay as soon as it arrives.
Looks terrible in my opinion, definitely designe ...

Really? Well I fail to see what looks so bad about it. I personally think it looks rather nice. All of the padding is what I like most about it. I do wish that there were more pockets for batteries, which is why I'll most likely be purchasing another bigger shoulderbag that'll be able to hold more propellers and batteries, amongst other accessories and documentation.
2016-10-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules