Tshirt exclusive for the forum's member.
15895 158 2015-2-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jmanaya
lvl.2
Flight distance : 40840 ft
Venezuela

Hi contac me at jmanayap@gmail.com best regard!
2015-6-22
Use props
jmanaya
lvl.2
Venezuela

All the shippment except special one on the way ! Please check your email for Tracking DHL number, if not there let email me!
2015-6-30
Use props
ibt
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1928652 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

jmanaya Posted at 2015-2-7 05:15
Thank to all that bought me a tshirt... to answer some question We have to 100% cotton tshirt from t ...

Hi

I have send you an email
2015-7-2
Use props
jmanaya
lvl.2
Venezuela

ibt@plastmager. Posted at 2015-7-3 14:27
Hi

I have send you an email

HI my friend I don't see your email!? Can you send it again? Cheers
2015-7-3
Use props
ibt
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1928652 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

jmanaya Posted at 2015-7-3 20:07

Send mail again... from my normal email address and also from my gmail.com email...
2015-7-3
Use props
corradodave
lvl.1
Flight distance : 273963 ft

Germany

Still waiting for it after 2 Months :/
2015-7-3
Use props
skymaster
lvl.2

Canada

2 for me please
2015-7-5
Use props
sthuemmel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1749321 ft
United States

jmanaya Posted at 2015-7-3 20:07

Juan,
Please let me know to status on my shirts......
thanks
2015-8-27
Use props
remltr
lvl.3

United States

Juan,

Had a bit of an email exchange with you and then nothing. You were going to email me a paypal invoice, which I have not seen. Are you still offering the shirts or not?
2015-9-5
Use props
sthuemmel
lvl.4
United States

jmanaya Posted at 2015-7-3 08:07

Juan,
Still waiting for my shirts......  You have my money
Where are the shirts?
2015-9-6
Use props
remltr
lvl.3

Canada

sthuemmel Posted at 2015-9-6 06:19
Juan,
Still waiting for my shirts......  You have my money
Where are the shirts?

I finally got a paypal invoice, which I have not paid yet, but now I'm concerned about receiving the product. How long have you been waiting?

2015-9-8
Use props
sthuemmel
lvl.4
United States

remltr Posted at 2015-9-8 19:31
I finally got a paypal invoice, which I have not paid yet, but now I'm concerned about receiving th ...

6 months.  I am beginning to think this is a rip off.  There were lots of excuses as to the delays.  Now he doesn't respond to any emails
2015-9-8
Use props
remltr
lvl.3

United States

sthuemmel Posted at 2015-9-8 18:41
6 months.  I am beginning to think this is a rip off.  There were lots of excuses as to the delays ...

Wow that is not good. I am going to email him and tell him I am going to pass due to your issue, but will reconsider if he fulfills your order.

If I were you I would file a complaint with paypal. They will get involved and possibly shut down his account.
2015-9-9
Use props
jmanaya
lvl.2
Venezuela

remltr Posted at 2015-9-8 19:01
I finally got a paypal invoice, which I have not paid yet, but now I'm concerned about receiving th ...

Hi Steve I work a lot but unfortunaly we can make this kind of print on a Polo shirt, Do you remeber when I offer to you get back with a refound  via PayPal (several months ago I have the email) and you say me that try again and again. Well we can't do that kind of print. Than we gonne to refound you anyway. We make Tshirt not Polo, you can ask to everybody here that make bussines with me that they GET THEIR TSHIRT and are happy with it!  all absolut all the people that ask me for a Tshirt did get it. I´m proud of that! My friend if you want we can send the equivalent in Tshirt or refound you via paypal that is your choice my friend I want to resolve ASAP this pendent best regard. EMAIL ME to resolve as soon as posible!
2015-10-1
Use props
ibdronin
lvl.4

United States

Has anyone even received 1 single shirt thus far? The entire post sounded fishy. No website address just an email? Just curious.
2015-10-3
Use props
jmanaya
lvl.2
Venezuela

ibdronin Posted at 2015-10-3 09:45
Has anyone even received 1 single shirt thus far? The entire post sounded fishy. No website address  ...

ibdronin everybody received their tshirt ask if you want... the only one that did not received yet is Steve due he want a special requeriment all ABSOLUTLY ALL HAVE THEY TSHIRT AND ARE HAPPY WITH IT! I WORK WITH PayPal to give a security at the moment of the purchase. my email is jmanayap@gmail.com if you have some question about the tshirt. Best Regard
2015-10-13
Use props
jmanaya
lvl.2
Venezuela

ibdronin Posted at 2015-10-3 09:45
Has anyone even received 1 single shirt thus far? The entire post sounded fishy. No website address  ...

ibdronin everybody received their tshirt ask if you want... the only one that did not received yet is Steve due he want a special requeriment all ABSOLUTLY ALL HAVE THEY TSHIRT AND ARE HAPPY WITH IT! i WORK WITH PayPal to give a security at the moment of the purchase. my email is jmanayap@gmail.com if you have some question about the tshirt. Best Regard
2015-10-13
Use props
ibdronin
lvl.4

United States

Why are some people complaining that at 6 months still no shirt? Do you have a web site address?
2015-10-13
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

ibdronin Posted at 2015-10-3 07:15

I received my Tee shirt and everything is fine.  I ordered an XL but it runs on the small side of things..  I still works for me, but next time I would get the XXL for sure

No problems and Juan was very nice to me with my order.
Rich
2015-10-13
Use props
jmanaya
lvl.2
Venezuela

RichJ53 Posted at 2015-10-13 23:14
I received my Tee shirt and everything is fine.  I ordered an XL but it runs on the small side of  ...

Thanks Richard! I put my best in these Tshirt. The people at this forum always are really nice  like Mr. Richard soo I never go to dissapoint them. Thank for you suport my friend!
2015-10-17
Use props
jmanaya
lvl.2
Venezuela

ibdronin Posted at 2015-10-13 13:19
Why are some people complaining that at 6 months still no shirt? Do you have a web site address?

I gonne to explain to you what happen... Only Steve have a delay due to he want some Polo tshirt, the screenprinting machine that I have can't do it...  I offer him refund the money some days after he purchase, and he say that is no problem he can wait. We were in contact via email but for some days I can respond due to my vacations so I think that Steve consider apropiate write here. AND NOT I DON'T  have a web, but I always ask the payment via PayPal, due if for some reason the TShirt or the customer is not happy with it can ask for a reimbursement via PayPal. I don`t know waht is wrong with you. I have sold few here to 4 of the five continents. Others happy customer/ friends at forums can support my words.

Off-topic .- You know the best part I MAKE A LOT OF GOOD FRIENDS AROUND THE WORLD HERE, really good people in very interesting place my friends. Cheers
2015-10-17
Use props
jmanaya
lvl.2
Venezuela

Thanks to my friends in Brazil for your confidence Best Regard. Rodrigo enjoy It!
2015-10-18
Use props
jmanaya
lvl.2
Venezuela

2 free t shirt RIGHT HERE!!!

From Florida my friend Lewis send this to video to me: For the next that post a video that say "Inspire 1 the best" I gonne to send for free 2 tshirt where ever in the world that you are. No matter how! you can write in a paper if you want the important thing is post the link to the video here to probe it then email me.!!!
2015-10-18
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

jmanaya Posted at 2015-10-17 10:35
Thanks Richard! I put my best in these Tshirt. The people at this forum always are ...

Hi Juan,

Are you still making these "T" shirts?  I am sure that there are other new members of the forum that would be interested.  I only wish my shirt was XXL to hide all of my FAT  

I took this video (screen shot) yesterday
2016-04-04.jpg

This is the back side from the OSMO

backside..jpg

Maybe you have some new prints available now with the new X5 and larger mount??

Rich

2016-4-4
Use props
Timsters
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1762359 ft
United States

i want 2 or 4 in black 1 in white XXL my contact info is uavjuneau@gmail.com thanks!!!
2016-4-4
Use props
jmanaya
lvl.2
Venezuela

RichJ53 Posted at 2016-4-4 15:18
Hi Juan,

Are you still making these "T" shirts?  I am sure that there are other new members of the ...

Wowowowo you make my day with those pics good photos!!! Richard I gonne to send you A XXL in thanked for these PICS are awesome to see my work!  I'm sorry I've been away for a health issue but I'm the way again. News design design on the way. Rich thank again
2016-4-7
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

jmanaya Posted at 2016-4-7 09:21
Wowowowo you make my day with those pics good photos!!! Richard I gonne to send you A XXL in thanke ...

Juan,

I am so glad you are okay! I have been off for health issues too. I am slowly recovering right now.  Thank you for all of your work in the past!  I cannot wait to see your new "T" shirt designs and I will be sure to buy another one soon. Do you have my address information still? Let me know and I can email it to you.

Get better soon my friend!!

PS you need to post a photo of you wearing your Inspire 1 shirt   

Rich     
2016-4-7
Use props
Stephen Marley
lvl.2

Australia

What sort of cost to Australia if I get a few, say 10
2016-4-7
Use props
jmanaya
lvl.2
Venezuela

Stephen Marley Posted at 2016-4-7 17:12
What sort of cost to Australia if I get a few, say 10

Hi Stephen well If you want 10 units the shipping cost is 20 $ but if you buy 12 we can cover the shipping cost I MEAN 12 UNITS = FREE SHIPPING. Best Regard (Australia someday  I want to know it)
2016-4-8
Use props
jmanaya
lvl.2
Venezuela

Timsters Posted at 2016-4-5 01:14
i want 2 or 4 in black 1 in white XXL my contact info is  thanks!!!

Hi I just send you a email with the info best regard!
2016-4-8
Use props
jmanaya
lvl.2
Venezuela

RichJ53 Posted at 2016-4-7 15:52
Juan,

I am so glad you are okay! I have been off for health issues too. I am slowly recovering ri ...

Rich please resend me your address via email. I you send you a gift big TSHIRT jejeje. Send me via jmanayap@gmail.com. Best regard my friend! Thank for your photos!!!
2016-5-2
Use props
DJI-BladeStrike
Second Officer
Flight distance : 872694 ft
  • >>>
United States

Do you have one with the x5 attached?
2016-5-2
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

jmanaya Posted at 2016-5-2 10:39
Rich please resend me your address via email. I you send you a gift big TSHIRT jejeje. Send  ...

Thanks Juan!!! I sent you the email as requested.

I am feeling better now but.... my brain is younger than my body

I am sure that more forum folks would like to buy your awesome T Shirts.... Do you have one with the X5 camera yet?  I am sure many would like this one.

Rich
2016-5-2
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Rich please resend me your address via email. I you send you a gift big TSHIRT jejeje. Send  ...

Hi Juan

Can you post a photo with the new T shirt designs and anything to show what you are selling now. I see many new members that are interested.

Thanks
Rich
2016-5-9
Use props
bahamasky
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3240535 ft
Bahamas

Hey Juan,

Am still waiting on my shirt that was suppose to arrive last week. Can you please give me an update on what is going on.

Thanks
2016-5-23
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Hello Juan

I received my new XX Tee shirt!!  Thank you sir      this short video showing the new shirt just before my camera started acting up.

Rich
2016-8-6
Use props
Y60KWD2zU9yo
New

India

Great T shirts pal! Sorry never saw them before. But I would like to order in bulk. Please reply me with bulk order details. Also, if you need more T shirts to carry the Inspire tag and don't know where to get the cloth from, you should use: http://www.bellacanvas.com. They have some really great variety in plain clothing to help you achieve trendy finishes.
2016-9-23
Use props
Donnie
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

RichJ53 Posted at 2016-8-6 19:01
Hello Juan

I received my new XX Tee shirt!!  Thank you sir      this short video showing the ne ...

Rich , try sitting in a chair with your Hoodman , works great and is very relaxing too.

All the best to you and yours-

donnie
2016-9-23
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Donnie Posted at 2016-9-23 11:22
Rich , try sitting in a chair with your Hoodman , works great and is very relaxing too.

All the b ...

Hi Donnie

I will try that sometime   The summer is coming to an end in Oregon, it rained today.  But, it will be 97*F on Sunday!

I will be flying to get some more river videos this weekend. I am still having some video downlink issues but it is much better with iOS 10
Rich
2016-9-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules