Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Hi from Wollongong
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dobie123
lvl.1

Australia

HI Everyone,

After two years of building my own quad, hecto and octo copters based around the KK2 board, I realised that for about the same money (if not less) than I would pay to build up a non Naza fitted AUV I could just purchase the new Phantom 2 Vision plus pack - so I did.

Picked it up at lunchtime, spent the afternoon reading the manual, installing vision assistant and updating firmware. Went out for my first flight at 5pm and was blown away by how easy it is to fly. If you own one of these and have never had to manually fly a home-made quadcopter you have no idea how good you have it. THe only thing which took a bit of getting used to was having to push down on the stick to make it lose altitude.

I'm guessing the three-way s1 and S2 stitches are for some sort of advanced feature (I know a flick down and up on the S2 will give me control again if I have set a way poing or asked it to come home).

Anyone on here live around the northern suburbs of WOllongong? Wouldnt mind a bit of tuition on the more advanced features.
2014-10-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules