Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Random mavic footage
1181 5 2016-10-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans0ce85744
lvl.2
Flight distance : 50466 ft
France

Here's some random vids while most are waiting for their drone. I have to say, reading this forums made my anxious about the issues that I may encounter but so far I have no "gimbal obstructed", no sticky sticks (I'm on Android so I guess I won't have the issue) and no blurry side (although I did notice that the lens get foggy with the humidity in the morning).
So I guess I don't have anything to complain about!

2016-10-31
Use props
T_A_Rogers
lvl.2
Flight distance : 68537 ft
United States

Thanks for sharing! At 0:37 in the active track video, why did the Mavic suddenly stop traveling with you? Did you change something on the remote?
2016-10-31
Use props
fans0ce85744
lvl.2
France

I added some elevation which caused the drone to stand still while it was gaining some altitude... Not sure if it's and intended behavior, my guess is that it was difficult for the mavic to keep up AND to gain altitude... I don't know.
Also while we are talking about active track, note that I have a phone holder on my bike and my original plan was to use wifi mode for this. Unfortunately range is limited to 80m in this mode so I have no other option than holding the controller in one hand and driving with the other. I'll see if I can make myself a Controller holder with some wood (aka the poor man's 3d printer)
2016-10-31
Use props
fans0ce85744
lvl.2

Tested the tripod mode also : this thing is stable
2016-11-1
Use props
RyCo
lvl.1

United States

What settings did you use? Colors look washed out, which I've been noticing in a lot of Mavic footage.

Someone else posted this video that really shows how drab the default video is:

2016-11-1
Use props
fans0ce85744
lvl.2
France

Standard settings... I just tested with the contrast maxed up and yes its a lot clearer
2016-11-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules