Let's not be too hysterical. It ain't that bad...
3068 53 2016-10-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
yoengel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2370988 ft
  • >>>

Dirty Bird Posted at 2016-11-2 16:40
You honestly fail to understand why people are here checking on the status of an item for which the ...

Wow, that's a Kool name and I'm deeply honored.

I'm sorry if I don't understand all of the senseless whining.  Just cancel your order and get your money back and order from Apple.  They don't charge until it ships.
2016-11-2
Use props
hyderja
lvl.3
United States

A = orders
B = number of units produced per day
C = units that can be shipped per day

A/B=C

Elementary math that could estimate shipping of packages. In case they needed it.
2016-11-2
Use props
sailinghappysil
lvl.1

United States

The complainers are just a bunch of impatient narcissistic selfie addicted millennial's. That's the problem with the generation they have no concept of bigger things than themselves.  
2016-11-2
Use props
Mir
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2718491 ft
  • >>>
United States

sailinghappysil Posted at 2016-11-2 10:08
The complainers are just a bunch of impatient narcissistic selfie addicted millennial's. That's the  ...

You're the biggest hypocrite I've seen all week. Just last week you posted this reply:
------------ http://forum.dji.com/thread-67796-1-1.html
Ordered 10-5.  Haven't heard a thing.
Can't believe it!  Basically the same time as those receiving theirs now..within a week anyways!  Just not fair.  Order something and don't get it...I am pretty sure this is all a scam.------------

Really? Wow.
2016-11-2
Use props
DJI LA Support
Captain

United States

Keep the thread on track, guys. This is not a place for personal attack.
2016-11-2
Use props
Mooney
lvl.3

United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2016-10-31 14:49
As I've said before, when I got engaged to my now wife, her brother said to me.
Getting engaged is l ...

Pretty sure you were riding that bike hard . . .  long before the wedding!
2016-11-2
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Mooney Posted at 2016-11-2 18:09
Pretty sure you were riding that bike hard . . .  long before the wedding!

Well maybe peddling my own crank. Lol
2016-11-2
Use props
Babblin5
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1558 ft
United States

Dirty Bird Posted at 2016-11-1 15:35
Excessive drinking of Kool-aid stains the lips...

'It is by will alone that I set my mind in motion. It is by will alone that I drink the Juice of Safu. The juice stains the lips. The stain becomes a warning. It is by will alone that I set my mind in motion."

- Pieter DeVries, Dune, just before he drank the Kool-Aid
2016-11-2
Use props
rick39
lvl.4
Flight distance : 164354 ft
United Kingdom

Babblin5 Posted at 2016-11-2 18:14
'It is by will alone that I set my mind in motion. It is by will alone that I drink the Juice of Sa ...

Many thanks Babblin5 for shedding some light for me . I understand now that it's a quote from the Novel Dune, or from a scriptwriter's version for the film. Analysing Shakespeare was a tough call for me in education, but this is somewhat beyond my limited means. Perhaps I should read the book to put it all in context.
Wishing the common interest this forum represents can soon benefit all members with useful and informative exchanges. Hope we all get what we want soon.
Love and peace.
2016-11-2
Use props
sailinghappysil
lvl.1

United States

Well goodness… Just having a little bit of fun with all of the complainers… I Apologize to all forever and ever amen…

Sorry, even my 3 1/2-year-old daughter understands my sarcasm. However, I do forget others may not.  

... i'll go crawl back into that dark damn dingy Cave I love him.

2016-11-2
Use props
rick39
lvl.4
United Kingdom

sailinghappysil Posted at 2016-11-2 20:35
Well goodness… Just having a little bit of fun with all of the complainers… I Apologize to all for ...

I love you sailinghappysil even more than the others.
2016-11-2
Use props
Babblin5
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1558 ft
United States

rick39 Posted at 2016-11-2 11:55
Many thanks Babblin5 for shedding some light for me . I understand now that it's a quote from the  ...

It was just a chain of thought thing, or in my case, a runaway train. ;)

Can't remember if it's in the book or not, but it is in the movie. It's basically a metaphor about what we choose to think or believe. Pieter is a human computer, called a Mentat, and they accomplish this ability by drinking what's basically a drug, accepting responsibility for what it does and how it effects them, both potentially good, and potentially bad.

Now, to end with another movie quote, "Thus endeth the lesson."
These are not responses, BTW, just an attempt to bring a little brevity to the insanity, and not intended to be applicable to anyone... ✌️

2016-11-2
Use props
rick39
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Babblin5 Posted at 2016-11-3 01:13
It was just a chain of thought thing, or in my case, a runaway train. ;)

Can't remember if it's in ...

Thanks once again Babblin5; an elegant explanation.
2016-11-2
Use props
Drmerlin
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2441663 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Just spoke to Alex on DJI chat. He pointed to the latest DJI communication which now admits that the original communication saying that production was in full-swing on 18th October was not true. Order made up to today might be shipped in the next 6 to 8 weeks. My order on 29/09/16 "could" be shipped by the end of the month but DJI cannot be sure of this... In other words we continue to be strung along....
2016-11-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules