Camera Issues after crash
1440 3 2015-2-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bubo_bubo
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Hi,

Ive had a crash and have an issue in resetting up.

When turning on the Vision Plus I now have a warning sound coming from the phantom.

If I connect with the app through the camera function within a second or two the app shuts off.

I have torn damper and think something may have come dislodged or something.

Tried rebinding the camera but when it gets to the rebinding page I get stuck as it wont let me select any of the items with exception to the mac address at the bottom which I dont have the mac address.

The camera appears to move to the left and right which it did not previously.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Thanks!
2015-2-6
Use props
bubo_bubo
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Ive noticed that when i turn on the vision plus the camera is not motoring to its position and stays slack.

The camera will still take a photo when i click the button on the phantom but it seems to have a connection issue its highlighting.

Any ideas?

thanks!
2015-2-6
Use props
DJI-冬瑞
lvl.1

Hong Kong

bubo_bubo Posted at 2015-2-6 20:51
Ive noticed that when i turn on the vision plus the camera is not motoring to its position and stays ...

For your APP crash,you could download our newest version of APP.That maybe could solve your problem.
For your rebinding issue,could you rebind the camera by following  standard procesure on our mannul,if the problem stiil being unsovled,we recommed you go to your local dealer for help ,there maybe has some faulty of your wifi module.
2015-2-9
Use props
bubo_bubo
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Thanks! I did bot steps so to the local dealer
2015-2-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules