2519 20 2016-10-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Reyz
lvl.1

United Kingdom

"
Hello,

Unfortunately, the release date for the item(s) listed below was changed by the supplier, and we need to provide you with a new estimated delivery date based on the new release date:

"DJI Mavic Pro Fly More Drone - Grey"
   Estimated arrival date: November 16 2016

One of our aims is to provide a convenient and efficient service but in this case, we've fallen short. Please accept our sincere apologies.

You haven't been charged for these items. We don't charge your payment card until just before your parcel is dispatched, at which time we'll send you an e-mail to confirm the payment details, estimated delivery date, contents and method of delivery.

If the order won't arrive by the time you need it, you can cancel the order or an individual item from your order by visiting Your Account, and viewing the order details. As long as the item hasn't entered the dispatch process, you'll be able to cancel it.

We hope to see you again soon.
"
2016-10-31
Use props
ferrari-458-ut
lvl.2

United States

That's nice that they don't charge your card until it ships.  If I ever pre order another DJI product I'm going through Amazon.
2016-10-31
Use props
Peel
lvl.2
Flight distance : 10876 ft
United States

And nicer still that they didn't simply decide to cancel your order like some emails to US customers have stated, thus putting you at the back of the line.
2016-10-31
Use props
enc3phalon
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Got the same email about an hour ago. Feeling a bit disappointed, bit like taking candy from a baby and on Halloween of all days. Oh well, I'm off to the pub.
2016-10-31
Use props
Enkeixpress
lvl.4
Flight distance : 297497 ft

Got the same email. At least with Amazon UK there's an indication of when it should be arriving and your money remains untouched. Whereas with DJI, you're left floating in the wind. Money gets taken, and you get nothing in return, just left to wait there for it endlessly.
2016-10-31
Use props
agzela
Ban Posts

United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-10-31
Use props
Revs
lvl.3
Flight distance : 73514 ft
United Kingdom

Amazon have received the stock but they can't ship..

"10:41 PM GMT Sangeetha: I'm sorry Paul, once the item is released.

We will be supplied with the items from Manufacturer. Though we receive the items. We will be requested to be deliver the items on a date which they announce as release date. As a retailer we are requested to deliver the items only on date of release. I'm really sorry for the disappointment caused to you by Dji."

Very disappointed but what can you do..

At least they told us
2016-10-31
Use props
fans43995a6d
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Enkeixpress Posted at 2016-10-31 23:07
Got the same email. At least with Amazon UK there's an indication of when it should be arriving and  ...

Should have taken our advice When we said it would be delayed we weren't making it up, it was from some common sense.
2016-10-31
Use props
Revs
lvl.3
United Kingdom

fans43995a6d Posted at 2016-10-31 23:28
Should have taken our advice  When we said it would be delayed we weren't making it up, it was fr ...

My DJI order was on the 1st but the payment didn't clear until the 5th. No way I was getting mine in Nov I don't think.
2016-10-31
Use props
ed24
lvl.1
Flight distance : 292674 ft
United Kingdom

Revs Posted at 2016-10-31 23:17
Amazon have received the stock but they can't ship..

"10:41 PM GMT Sangeetha: I'm sorry Paul, once  ...

This is incorrect. They don't have them yet... the Amazon rep is just talking from prior experience of how they ship games and books. This is uniquely different.
2016-10-31
Use props
Revs
lvl.3
United Kingdom

ed24 Posted at 2016-11-1 00:13
This is incorrect. They don't have them yet... the Amazon rep is just talking from prior experience ...

Maybe. Either way it ain't coming this week..
2016-10-31
Use props
Riotcontrol
lvl.3

So much for your statement "Enkeixpress Posted at 2016-10-30 08:00 I'll have the Mavic on the 21st November 2016 now that I've ordered elsewhere. I'll even return here to post pics and HD videos of it in action."  
2016-10-31
Use props
JudgeRoyBean
lvl.2

agzela Posted at 2016-11-1 07:11
Hows that upgraded express delivery working out for you now? http://forum.dji.com/thread-69580-1-1 ...

Bwahahahaha!!!!  I remember that twits post.....
2016-10-31
Use props
Enkeixpress
lvl.4

Well to be honest. I was kind of expecting this to happen and I wasn't really expecting the drone to arrive by the 4th, given the current circumstances. More like closer to the 16th. It's possible Amazon have their certain amount of stock to ship in this week coming. Can't fulfill all orders in the same week. Either way, you're better off having your order with Amazon UK, or any other reseller.
As for the expedited shipping I paid for. That's there so there aren't unnecessary delays in shipping once it is eventually dispatched. Something like the Mavic, you want the best shipping speed possible.
2016-10-31
Use props
Enkeixpress
lvl.4

JudgeRoyBean Posted at 2016-11-1 08:41
Bwahahahaha!!!!  I remember that twits post.....

Amazon UK have the stock of Mavic but they won't dispatch the drone until the 16th, at request of DJI. Asked Amazon just now about it.

Either way, I'm glad that a twit like myself will actually be receiving the drone on that day than nothing at all.
As for their hatred posts towards myself. Well, angry people releasing their stress because they've been forced to wait for almost a month. Sucks for them. I won't be doing that, I'll make sure of that.

2016-10-31
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Enkeixpress Posted at 2016-10-31 23:07
Got the same email. At least with Amazon UK there's an indication of when it should be arriving and  ...

Expedient delivery didn't help so ?
2016-10-31
Use props
Enkeixpress
lvl.4

hallmark007 Posted at 2016-11-1 08:57
Expedient delivery didn't help so ?

It will do once the order's dispatched, yes. DJI wants Amazon to dispatch the Mavic drones on their terms. And Amazon must obey this order given to them.
2016-10-31
Use props
stealle
lvl.3
Flight distance : 21827 ft
United States

That's BS. Amazon doesn't really have any drones. As stated about, the Amazon rep is just going by experience with other items such as movies, music, and games that can not be resleased until a certain date. The rep sees this item listed as "pre-order" so s/he assumes it hasn't been released yet. Obviously, it has been released. People has received the from Amazon/DJI, DJI direct, NewEgg, and a few other third party retailers.
2016-10-31
Use props
fans6cbe4695
New

United Kingdom

Just spoke to Amazon, this is their response.

I just placed an order with Amazon based on this. They seem fairly confident that they will have it in for the 16th, sure is going to be faster the ordering direct form DJI
2016-11-1
Use props
msduncanrolltid
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1669012 ft
United States

Seriously guys... don't let him troll you again.
2016-11-1
Use props
XoR
lvl.3
Flight distance : 94738 ft
Romania

Hi guys,

I just talked with Samuel from Amazon UK and my order from 31st October will be delivered on 12 of Nov. It's about Mavic Pro Fly More Combo.
Finger crossed as on 25th it should be offered as gift to my kids and myself of course .
I canceled DJI order placed on 21st of October and glad I did it.

Hope this is helping few of you as now, on Amazon UK, Mavic Combo is not available for pre-order anymore.

Dragos

proof

proof
2016-11-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules