Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
No cam view from Phantom Vision2+
1250 6 2016-10-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wto6071
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

Ever since I had the Inspire 1, I seldom touch my early bought Phantom Vision2+.
To-day, I tried to fly the P2+,the WiFi connection showed connected to Phantom_60e48e and not P3C_XXXXXX as instructed in the DJI Go App.
I can start the propeller running, but nothing can be seen on the screen of my mobile or have a cam view from the DJI Go App.
Though the on screen DJI Go App  show         (4) Enter Camera View
                                                                   Go back to the equippment page. You should now be able to enter Camera View.
Can anyone help??
Thanks
2016-10-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Have you tried to re-bind the range extender and wifi again?
2016-10-31
Use props
wto6071
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

Thanks Mindy for your kind reply.
Excuse me for asking, because its been nearly 2 and half years since I touch my Vision 2+, what do you mean by re-bind????? and re-bind WiFi????
I noticed from the DJI Go App, when I turn it on, it only show Phantom 4/Phantom 3 Pro/Phantom3 Adv/and Phantom 3 Standard.
I can't find Phantom Vision 2+, could it be the reason.???
I tried to open DJI Go App in IOS instead of Android , it did show on the iPad, but when it ask me to begin calibrate and hit "Start", I can't find the "START" button????
Thanks for your advise.
Regards
2016-10-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

wto6071@bigpond Posted at 2016-11-1 14:06
Thanks Mindy for your kind reply.
Excuse me for asking, because its been nearly 2 and half years sin ...

You need to download the DJI VISION APP instead of DJI GO app.
Please let me know if this helps.
2016-10-31
Use props
wto6071
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

Thanks Mindy, very helpful advise.Too confuse for me to deal with different DJI products.
Thanks once again.
2016-10-31
Use props
plumbfreeordie
lvl.2

United States

Before you delete your app, make sure you can find a place to get it from.  I didn't notice that the app was no longer available at the app store until I had deleted mine and tried to re-install it.
2016-11-1
Use props
wto6071
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

Thanks plumbfreeordie for reminding me, will do.
2016-11-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules