Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansc0fb4145
lvl.3
Flight distance : 521627 ft
Germany

Hi,

It's a double-edged sword,
you may get your mavic early. thats really cool, but at the same time you are getting all the early bird problems(possibly crashing it)
you may not get your mavic early, but then you have a better chance of it working fully when it arrives.(flying on for ages)

So think of that before complaining about shipping ;)
Every hour you wait the mavic gets more reliable and the chance it fully functions when it arrives climbs.

Cheers,

Sam
2016-11-1
Use props
Anoniem
lvl.4
Flight distance : 70043 ft
Netherlands

Sam, I personally do agree with you. That is exactly the reason why I would not try to fly it if I get my craft on short term. I actually want to put it on hold for above reasons.
2016-11-1
Use props
kevinrwhitley
lvl.1

United States

Same, agreed.  I'd cancel and hold off, but then it might be another 6 months before I saw the drone...  in the meantime, I hope all the reports help them sort out the kinks.  Clearly this thing was rushed to market to beat the Karma and hasn't been properly tested or scaled into production before announcement.  Rushed all around.  Luckily we can drool over the new and much-more-possible-to-obtain MacBook Pros while we wait for the Mavic.  They are also 99% less likely to fly away unexpectedly or chop off your finger... lots of pros!
2016-11-1
Use props
Jake Phantom 3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2639747 ft
United States

Winter is coming, so I'm waiting for spring. 5 months. I'm guessing by then they should have most or all the bugs out. As for Karma, they are having the same problems as the Mavic. Search for a Karma forum and see for yourself.
2016-11-1
Use props
baychilla
lvl.2

United States

IMO DJI should've waited with the product launch.  The announce was fine, but rushing production of not quite tested units isn't a good idea.  With its distinct lack of features, larger size and being stuck with a fish eye view of the world I don't think Karma sales would've leeched that much from DJI.
2016-11-2
Use props
Nees
lvl.4
Flight distance : 80991 ft
Belgium

If I get mine from store, I'm going to fly it in OPEN, REALLY OOOOOPPEEEEN space. To test it enough to see if it acts up.
2016-11-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules